ITT: Jow Forums pulls security at the Jow Forums infinite apartments

>choose your sector/floor
>what is your loadout?
>who do you take with you?

Attached: images (8).jpg (259x194, 13K)

>completely naked except for a balaclava and a bandolier with 20 obrezes on it
>a little indian boy to reload my obrez after i fire
>first floor, entrance guard

Surely even fewer women will get in now. Good work, user!

Is the little Indian boy naked too?

I assumed so

>this entire loadout
>Natalia Poklonskaya for off duty reasons
>also first floor entrance guard

Attached: 1539895296934.jpg (670x603, 66K)

>sector
Across from the incels, furries, trannies, blacked posters, Smash posters from /v/, and Jow Forumsacks
>what's your loadout
Gas mask, trenchcoat, Dragunov
>who do you take with you
An engineer for a spotter

Attached: 38.jpg (620x877, 153K)

>we got the roof

Attached: xuqJjRj.jpg (950x647, 186K)

Would you even be able see the ground? It's infinite you know.

I got the third floor pool.
>custom belt fed LMG chambered in 8.6×70mm
>short shorts
>and floaties

HEY YOU! NO RUNNING ON THE POOL SIDE!

Assuming the apartments are infinite there has to be a certain point where the law can't reach After x many floors. I will be the spearhead into the unknown and police the feral retards that roam the upper levels

Sure, can't you see he's wearing glasses?

a lot of booze

Attached: 1159872698.jpg (767x431, 43K)

>Me and some high school buddies.
>Exact loadout with Gladiuses as our secondaries instead of a pistol.
>Will patrol the parking lot filled with used needles and worn out pocket pussies.

Attached: bz-5cc0ceb970900.jpg (640x586, 90K)

Attached: 5230274.jpg (300x300, 11K)

kek

Tunnel rat the air vents

Attached: 148622.jpg (504x401, 57K)

Main entrance, loadout would be pic related and I wouldn't take anyone with me

Attached: IMG_20190619_154012.jpg (3120x4160, 1.68M)

>fuck you! I'm sweatin' my ass off draggin' your stupid fuckin' rope around! It must weigh 30 pounds!

Attached: bsaints-cx-gloves.jpg (1409x599, 73K)

Kinoplex balcony, set up across from the designated shooter
One of these bad boys on each arm
>mfw I get to take a bucket of crab legs home after my shift

Attached: IMG_20190620_132443.jpg (672x960, 156K)

This is the best thread on Jow Forums right now

>main entrance
>pic related

Attached: WasItAllForNothing.jpg (708x944, 1.27M)

I sit in the basement’s laundry room and collect all forgotten laundry
I only speak to people through my sock puppet

Attached: 870DDF3A-36B7-4BEC-8298-DFC968849D29.jpg (453x604, 67K)

>Not training it to be the brass falcon so you can steel brass right as it's shot

Me and my kameraden have the mezzanine

Attached: 47681672_292279338083399_1542296728491786240_n.jpg (669x960, 186K)

need special claw glove to avoid brass burn

Pool is closed. It has aids

Ok, I'll guard the entrance with you, I just hope you have no issue with me shooting random furries , friend

Attached: IMG_20190620_123743.jpg (837x706, 139K)

Don't forget to tape that extra plate on your back, just in case...

>Floor 1
>M2 Flamethrower
>tell everyone when they come in that if they fuck around they're all going down together
>autism strikes, fires lit, blast doors shut. Jow Forums issue resolved

Attached: Fire_fighters_practice_with_spraying_equipment,_March_1981.jpg (2860x1850, 1.14M)

more important is a gasmask, these are neets that dont wash from one end of the year to the other, and dont get me started on "cummie jars"

What’re ya, Bubbles?

It's fine, we'll be shooting ALL the furries.

Attached: 44838521_2695435760682579_8046372004988715008_n.jpg (720x900, 53K)

>The furry section
>Pic related and a PKM, probably a dozen grenades just in case
>A shit ton of alcohol
Shits gonna be like Belfast on Sunday

Attached: Russian ass armour.jpg (720x511, 311K)

Attached: 818A3D41-7233-4409-837B-C08405137895.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Forgot text
Can I join?

If they're truly infinite?
>sector/floor
I choose the highest prime number I can, so I can guard the ascended arch-liches and cardinals of the continuum that dwell there.
>loadout
Antimatter annihilation pistol and a standard issue TFS-69 "Virginity Protector" fursuit.
>companion
first guy had it right, I choose a little indian boy too.

The concept of an infinite apartment with thousands of floors would make a great setting for a video game.
Sort of reminds me of rapture from bioshock.

Clearing procedurally generated floors. I'd help fund that

>My AK, 1911, and .38. First aid kit so I can glue up anyone who slits their wrists with much Naloxone and antibiotics as I could get my hands on. No plate carrier, no respirator, but I would take gloves, eye-pro, and water source.
>I'd like to roll with an interpreter/trusted local.
>Late night shift in the hallways. Fucked up shit always spills out into the hallways and your best bet to save a life is with someone who knows they need to find help but doesn't know where to go.

Attached: 1555904281294.png (500x386, 198K)

>PICK UP THAT CAN

Attached: BD5C5D3E-FAE9-465A-825C-FD670D29B164.png (1127x677, 1.49M)

>M1921
>Three-piece suit and hat
lets see any wiseguys try and start shit in here.

Attached: file.png (970x524, 1019K)

Kinda like into the gungeon? Maybe also an expansive arsenal of weird weapons?

Is this the 4channel? I was going to visit an internet friend at his huge apartment complex but there was a naked man and a bunch of Slavic men in funny hats. Should I be concerned?

>Mid floor
>Gas mask while wearing pic related and armed with my psa ar
>mycherrycrush

Attached: coalition-press-briefing.png (400x338, 140K)

>Me and a few hundred other men guarding the infamous frogposters underground floor
>It is an absolute imperative that the residents of this sector are never permitted to leave
>Every single stairwell and elevator entrance is constantly guarded, 12 hours shifts for everyone
>We ran out of bullets years ago and the resuppliers don't dare come this close to this hellhole, bayonets have been our go to for a long time now
>Every single day we get more and more worn down by the constant barrage of screaming autists literally flinging shit at us
>We've been forced to feed off the rats since we've had no supplies
>We have no real morale at this point, just the knowledge that if we ever fail at our task at least a dozen floors shall fall and millions of innocent people will die
>Our lives don't matter anymore, this sacrifice, this duty, it must be upheld
>One day I pray that the endless assaults shall finally end, and when we investigate the quiet we will find that finally, after so much misery, the frogposting devils have finally all died and we can convince contractors that it's safe enough to come and pour concrete into every single entrance to this place
>But that's just a dream, and dreams don't live long in this place

Attached: 1234312431241.jpg (428x428, 44K)

Op here. You are making me feel butterflies. Th thank you...wanna hit up the range showers with me?

Well maybe if any of you tryhards would have picked "ammo drop" for your 3 kill, killstreak you wouldent be in this mess. Nope all had to have the gunships and pavelows. How'd those work out?

how else do you think aids got in it?

Why do you fight user? Is there something back in the real world that you fight for? When this is all over what are you gonna do? How do you cope with the things you've seen and had to do? What tattoos are you gonna get after this is all over?

Hol up, dot or feather indian?

Guys, you missed this one

>Why do you fight user?
I had my reasons once, I forget them long ago, now I fight because all I know anymore is the fight.

Attached: Campfire songs.jpg (1280x921, 328K)

>lower sector
>this
>20 good men
Keeping the truly broken from reaching the failed normie levels is our task. If we can hold them back we can prevent a crisis that would shake the entire world.

Attached: 790fba1a400f45d05b735fae7252b436.jpg (1920x2826, 420K)

>the NEET adoption/jailhouse gay trap floors
>a remote detonator and a zip-22 with one CCI Stinger
>a desperate affection starved Jow Forums discord trap with a 40 pound plastic explosive enema and a buttplug wired as a detonator attached to the remote, if things get too sketchy i make him self destruct

>Boiler Room
>Saiga-12 with dragon's breath shells and drum mags
How else do you expect the hot water to reach the 10^100000th floor?

Simple, a double barrel shotgun, some standard security armor, at the lowest levels to prevent demonic incursions. No friends or allies, only violence

Violence is your ally in this place

Dot, obviously.
Give in. You’ll never beat them, we’re too strong.

dude you're maxing out the beaner level just with your face alone.

The fucking garbage shorts and the poverty semi auto shotgun and everything just fits in so well.

I'm calling ice

Just me and this little guy watching the grocery. Only shoots at targets I designate through my comfy laptop setup. Shoplifters get no warning shots.

Attached: turret.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

I've been tapping into my Dilaudid supply for a while now. I came here to help people, but I don't think any of them can be helped.

Attached: 1554643469573.jpg (775x1032, 225K)

It's not about beating them, it's about holding the line so they don't genocide pretty much every lower floor.
Plus, I've spent so long killing them that my hatred for them couldn't be stronger, the idea that some of them still draw breath infuriates me, the knowledge that even their dead at stealing oxygen when we throw them into the furnaces offends me. I can't think of anything but killing them all the time, I have no life to go back to.

Attached: smoke break.jpg (1440x955, 440K)

How long before you start talking to him?
How long before he starts talking back to you in non-scripted lines?

>Center loadout plus an Obzor and a GP-34 for the 74M
>A buddy of mine from WA
>Containment fence patrol. The last line of defense against a legion of retards, degenerates, and retarded degenerates.

Attached: 3ADFEFE8-A0EC-4058-B552-6A839C5C6F61.jpg (940x627, 90K)

attach myself to weather balloons and peep into windows as i float past trying to catch a girl changing

>Floors
Infinity - 98 through Infinty - 82, The Nature Preserve
>Loadout
Innawoods gear if I have time. AK-74 and camp gear.
>Who with
Autism translator
I will protect the innocent creatures of the buildings nature preserve from the furries trying to sodomize them.

>life to go back to
Back in the real world they'll talk about you behind you're back. Children will ask you how many people you killed and adults twenty years old then you will imply the same question.

No matter where you go, a part of you will stay here.

Attached: worthit.png (784x441, 540K)

Simple me and the boys armed with a disassembled Vickers MG stored in our asees monitoring the router to make sure no autist accidentally knocks the internet out. Why stored in our asees? As to not raise suspicion from technicians and autists who would charge our position if they knew we were armed

>protect the innocent creatures of the buildings
I came here with medical supplies with the same intention. But then you start question if traps are gay; if getting your dick sucked by a fembot in cat ears and a fox tail butt plug makes you a furry.

It takes it out of you on day at a time, one floor at a time.

>FURRY

PREPARE TO BE ANNIHILATED

Attached: 220px-Sam_Hyde.jpg (220x170, 12K)

Lower floors, guarding my crack lab.

Attached: 37F3B2F6-64E9-4608-A9E1-05703FBC660D.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Only sell to friendly. The autists are on a 32 hour wake/sleep cycle, on crank they can pull longer hours. We keep them under control by rationing of their tendies reserves, crank will make them loose their appetites and then we're fucked.

>”No live organism can continue for too long to exist straightly under conditions of absolute faggotry; even jannies and hiroshimoot, are supposed, by some, to be gay.”
Haunting of Tard House, coming soon.

>daisy dukes, unbuttoned hawaiian shirt
>mac-10 and 92fs
>release me wherever the bar is

Attached: 1556131486093.png (307x292, 22K)

>suppressed MP5, wearing jeans and collared shirt
>6th floor bedroom
>with pic related

Attached: CBB0A9F9-AFFD-422A-B748-951807332CF3.png (676x960, 1.04M)

Let me know if you need anything stronger.

Attached: trainspotting_red_c4rdny.png (640x419, 462K)

Hell no, I've seen the blood mushrooms in there...I'll let you buy me a Monster in the canteen tho.

>choose your sector/floor
the one with the tards posting "go back to pol" whenever you say something r*ddit dislikes and then pretened they know this board
>what is your loadout?
sl8 with folding stock and suppressor
>who do you take with you?
pic rel

Attached: 1559438427224.jpg (1080x1030, 90K)

Whats the name of our bar?

I thought they dumped that fungicide shit down the drains on Tuesday though.
Dammit just split a range trap with me please!

the Jow Forumsuntina of course

>if you're an inch left of Jow Forums you're from r*ddit
This is why /new/ got nuked the first time.

Traps are not sexual beings, and, therefore, cannot be gay. Although no one on this board will judge you for trying to fuck a landmine.

> ground floor / sever, laying and maintaining AP mines and booby traps
> Sponge Bob boxers, trench boots, and an ice cream cart
> My pet rock

Does your rock help you find the landmines you forgot about?

You're name is now Two Scoops.
Because that's about all that's left of your enemies once you're done with them.

>Riot Police

>HK51 with a 50 round drum, some of the real tendie lovers are over 500lbs and sometimes 5.56 doesn't have adequate penetration power
>MK23 in 10mm as my last resort
>Full body hazmat suit at all times with POLICE markings on it, the levels of pee pee, poo poo and other things that won't be named in these apartments is mind shattering

>I want him as my partner, he seems like the kind of person you'd meet at a Jow Forums meet and they're typically competent if destructive.

kek

>the one with the tards posting "go back to pol" whenever you say something r*ddit dislikes and then pretened they know this board
I like you, you're a good person.

Those bitches look disgusting.

Are they making a Brow and Lash for When You go Shooting Tutorial and that is a screen grab from some broll?

Fast special response team, handle situations around the buildings and inside them, on alert. Motorcycle gear mixed with a plate carrier and a WR250R to get around to the different sides of the large, infinite buildings quickly. I'd bring an MP5SD for the primary, sp101 3" for a handgun, flamethrower just in case we can't access the room(s) and need to burn them out. Bonus points for when I crash the motorcycle inevitably I'll explode in a fireball because of the fuel tank on my back. I'll bring another moto-buddy with an RPK in case we need suppressing fire or to shoot through walls, and an RPO Rys in case the flamethrower ain't cutting it. Also, some rope and karabiners for climbing/descending. Bonus points: I want the night shift.

Woman like that don't last long in this place. They either become fembots or leave.

On that note, would we go Thailand style in this place and set up a fembot brothel?

>The floor /c9k/ is located on
>Ned Kelly

Attached: Grosses Eisen.png (1500x1500, 1.46M)

>night shift
The autists run on a 32 hours awake and 9 hours of sleep schedule. The windows of this place have been boarded up and the AC is always on. Every shift is the night shift.

Welp, guess I better make NVGs and some IR lasers standard then, WMLs, flashlights and flares as backup. Some white phosphorus grenades would be good too.

I hereby declare myself the judge of the neighbor dispute court. All complaints are settled via trial by combat
>loadout
Pic related and two suppressed 1911s
>who do you bring with you
Kirsten Joy Weiss is my bailiff.

Attached: Judge.png (670x1855, 1.28M)

We got you on batteries.
Most places are lit by screens. The only exception are the skunk weed hydro farms. We have a standing truce with them though so avoid that area if you can.

That makes you the highest ranked user here. Any standing order sir?

Bring me more tendies