I just bought my first handgun. It's a Beretta 92A1

I just bought my first handgun. It's a Beretta 92A1.

Attached: 92A1.jpg (1536x2048, 352K)

Why?

Great blog post

You need to lube it up more

SHALL

I don't know. I wanted a Beretta. And i wanted to be able to mount a Mantis X on it right out the box.

I don't get why people wear watches in 2019.

Fine choice of a pistol OP, but you have soft bitch hands

I wore them in the military and still do out of habit, desu its more convenient than pulling out your phone so i like it

How’s the barrel alignment? Once someone in another thread pointed out many beretta barrels sit off center in the slide i checked mine out, and it has it. It’s killing my OCD.

Not him, but my watch displays texts/emails/etc as they come in so I can see if it's important without pulling out my phone.

>soft bitch hand
I'm a lanky 6'3 skeleton so my hands go in pair. Who really cares though, i'm fine with them.
Looks about right.

It can be utilized to give an appearance of professionalism, time management skills, and imply you're not reliant on your cell phone. Great for wearing to job interviews, or in work environments in general.

What you know < who you know < looking like you know both

If you ever left moms basement it would matter.

Personally I want one because of resident evil

Attached: 5F88EFAA-3332-42C9-AA7D-CA64C842C75B.jpg (784x588, 60K)

There's no practical reason to do so in our smartphone era. They just look good, it's a fashion statement more than anything. Also mandatory in some workplaces, especially here in Switzerland, land of the watches.

Attached: hands.jpg (3024x4032, 1.21M)

Congrats OP you have a solid gun, now familiarize yourself with the controls, take it apart, lube it up and go shoot a few hundred rounds through it. The lower weight double action spring and a steel guide rod are also inexpensive and noticeably improve the quality of an already great gun.

This for me too

To """"flex on poors"""" I guess. Any other reason is even less valid than that.

Personally I don't carry a cell phone with me unless I'm going to be out all day. It just feels better not being constantly connected.

>It just feels better not being constantly connected.
I need a watch now.

OK. Thanks for stopping by.

You're welcome my friend. Have a good one.