Gear is not a substitute for practice, training, planning, and situational awareness

Gear is not a substitute for practice, training, planning, and situational awareness.

Attached: tom-fox-dmn-dallas-shooter-DFW-ONLY.jpg (1199x1842, 172K)

But his gear was really really bad.

He had none of the above

This.
A shitty ar, some assorted mags and a flak jacket, that's absolute shit. If he had a proper palte carrier it would have saved his life, at least it would have from the shot he took

I was thinking the same. He doesnt really have gear, atleast not what you would consider usable gear. The guy had maybe $60 worth of stuff from the flea market

now old up dont insult the PASGT

practice, training, planning, and situational awareness is not a substitute for plain luck.

a lot of times when its just your time, its just your time

>He had a vest with no armor and some pouches
>"""gear"""

You're saying the JROTC isn't training?!

He didn't have any of that, but he didn't have any good gear either, unless you count busted 40 year old soft armor as good.

is that actually a pasgt vest?
doesnt look like one

That's true, but this guy had some shit-ass gear, on top of fuckall for practice, planning, and situational awareness.

I mean, he didn't even kill anyone, he's beneath Couch Cuck.

>beneath couch fuck
>101st
Checks out

>gear
>didn't even get a plate carrier, the exact spot he was shot
He had neither.

What was even his end goal?

He looks so bored in that picture

You can't read facial expressions, which may be a sign of autism.

>bored
That's pants shitting terror you blind autist.
That is a face that says "I am about to die and I know it"

You may have autism. Talk to your doctor.

Didnt he have training though?

He had training but he was a moron and didn't think about or plan what he did. The entire thing reeks of serious mental illness. His gear is inexplicable but I doubt it caused him any problems or that nice gear would've changed the outcome.

He got discharged for failure to adapt, so its likely he was too autistic for any training he was given to take hold

hey man autism isn't a joke and you should talk to your doctor to get the help and medication you need

Gear is not a sub for not being a total sperg retard either.

He would have been better off just hanging out of a door of a car and shooting blindly into a random Starbucks. What the fuck was he thinking?

the PASGT vest is a flak jacket

shut the fuck up boomer

hypothetically speaking, why did was he trying to shoot up the Federal courthouse? Why not City Hall or the capital building?

Lets ask him...oh wait

>Jow Forums brainlet sees escaped Jow Forums meme about attacking federal buildings
>EFG ensues

Attached: MRE Heater.jpg (1000x1000, 211K)

I can't tell. Is that a a sling hanging off the bottom of his rifle or what?

>rent free

What even was this fuckers motive lol. He looks scared shitless. The MeDiA said that he was far-right but desu a fucking groundhog is an Alt-righter to the fucking media so idk what the fuck happened.

What was he wearing that retarded vest for? It's not even a plate carrier, what the hell. I thought this guy was browsing Jow Forums, did he think it would in any way be helpful?

Everyone keeps calling him an artist. Dude has obvious Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. You can tell from his eyelids.

How is that shit not screened out of the army, but flat feet are?

Attached: dallas+shooter+two+mgn+image.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
you don't seem to know what that is or what the symptoms are. and why can't people with fetal alcohol syndrome be artists?

True. Give a SFOD-D operator his gear and watch the bodies drop.

This is the face of a man who just came out of a mind control envelope.
I've seen it before when I first started.

he was never even trained to tie his fucking shoes

Attached: 1325.png (500x555, 288K)

Flak jacket, it's not a plate carrier

>EFG
That takes me back.

He's in a shootout dumbass. Of course he's scared shitless.

wasn't the picture before anything really started? the tard thought that security would be boomer fodder he could just gun down with no problem.

I miss 4 chan ...

The dude didnt have sights on his gun, the only people who think he was geared up are nogunz.

Def suicide by cop

>didn't even have sights
he had a 20$ chinknesium red dot from an airsoft rifle

you can see the shitty red dot in the pic

>~100 dollars for a shitty PASGT that didn't stop the single round to hit him
For like fifty bucks more he could've bought two AR500 plates, duct-taped them to himself, and come out alive

yeah but how the hell stupid do you have to be to not have fucking iron sights at the least
they don't even have to have a zero but ffs at least have them

Attached: 1322259941001.jpg (456x337, 26K)

That was the least of his problems

>You're saying the JROTC isn't training?!

Officers are non-combatants. Change my mind.