Why are you running an Islamic rapefugee red dot instead of Made In American Goodness?

Why are you running an Islamic rapefugee red dot instead of Made In American Goodness?

Aimcucks BTFO, Train and get a MRO

Attached: 5BC96BAA-B391-45C8-BE76-7E471C282696.jpg (1048x734, 76K)

Yeah

Because it's still better than anything assembled in the USA by Mexican labourers?

America is literally 50% shitskins. Keep coping burger

this. America was conquered and not a single shot was fired. where's your second amendment now?

Enjoy your articles 11&13 euronigger

Attached: 1551208545981.png (770x648, 432K)

*sip* heh, buncha noguns eurofaggots itt

Sounds like hatespeech. Isn’t that illegal?

Post your guns

make all the jokes you want, but whites in the US will be a minority in a few decades, and after that happens your gun rights will die. there is no changing this.

>he thinks this isn't happening in EU

On the note of optics are there any good hunting scopes that wont destroy my wallet? I just got a lefty bolt action and I want to dress it up with some glass

i hate sweden

Attached: 1560330537402.png (439x333, 320K)

How's that article 11 and 13 working out for you? Also boy howdy you guys must be so free when list I checked castle doctrine isn't accepted in your shit-tier nation. Fuck it I may be 56% but I'm still less of a nigger of a bugman than you

The fuck. Is that a voluntary human centipede?

Thats a normal day in the life of gays.
Thinking im lying? Google gaypartys or gaybars when fags start to fist each others

Attached: 8ec1ebb3c86f2427acabe9accd7adea8-imagejpeg.jpg (700x951, 162K)

hey now stop being rude, lets discuss the pros of cons of american vs european made equipment :=)

American equipment is generally cheaper while Euro stuff when imported is of a generally high build quality but pricey. Really European weapons outside of surplus and glocks are status symbols

>get a MRO
Highest amount of parallax out of all red dots. Up to 8 inches at 100 yards.

Im german and trust german, Italian, swiss, Norwegian and american equipment

Hijacking this gay thread with an actual discussion. Holos vs red dots? I'm torn between getting a Vortex UH-1 or getting a lighter red dot. Anyone on Jow Forums have an opinion?

>whay are you running optic I don't like?
I'm not.
I only have like one gun with rails, and I never shoot it.

you shouldn't be talking ameriblacks. what are you doing for your own country besides shit posting? is this why the world's self proclaimed last superpower will fall?

test
*noChinkEquipment

Attached: bf9f0528511085dbe962fc5087ad63a9-imagejpeg.jpg (1024x1001, 74K)

holo but not the huey

Sweden is at least 80% white and we are one of the worst EU nations

Why not? Are the EoTechs that much better? Or does the huey suck?

>MRO
10 MOA parallax
>CHAD EOTECH
Killed Bin Laden, used by Delta

>: 5BC96BAA-B391-45C8-BE76-7(...).jpg
>shill pic id
>reddit spacing
We are part of the raid for some reason

Attached: shariablue raid.jpg (1000x1080, 275K)

20% are able to make nogo-areas in your country? Being that weak (and gay) is a crime

Attached: 3UezNAi.jpg (980x551, 104K)

What makes brown people of all kinds give up there rights so easily anyways?

Kek, feels good

Attached: 8F4F1682-4BAF-4828-82C8-280D660FEC24.png (1334x750, 2.53M)

Tru dis

Not even American and I use eokek.

Because Mossberg kicks ass.

I'm runing a bolt action and iron sights boi
and i can shoot dah hairs off a mule with it at 700 YARDDDSS.

I don't need no ARfufffteen

No-go areas literally dont exist. All of Sweden has less violent crime in a year then some US cities has in two weeks.

>he isn't using irons
haha

They're not people. Thats it

Granted Sweden is a fraction of the US population so it's to be expected. Violent crime usually scales with population

The MRO sucks but not as much as euros do.

Attached: 1558274700689.jpg (896x1024, 130K)

Naturally, but crime rates here really arent nearly as bad as Jow Forums tries to make it look.

They really aren't but people always make mountains out of molehills. People see one anti gun sign and they blow a gasket before realizing they make up a minority opinion of a minority opinion