At airport

>at airport
>military get to board early
>"thank you for your service"
>pilot thanks military on plane for thier service
>everybody claps

Why the fuck do burgers glorify their military so damn much? Here in Germany we treat them like normal people.

Attached: 773EB4EE-A30E-4673-9334-BD6FF9499FA6.jpg (750x411, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/fdr-scandal-page/lend.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>here in Germany we treat them like normal people
Germans aren’t even humans lmao go loose another world war.

How many times are you going to make this same stupid thread with the same stupid picture?

Hey, I've seen this thread before! What are you trying to pull, OP?

Because they are not normal people.
I wouldn’t expect a German to understand. Because your soldiers lost two world wars.

Germany doesn't have a military.

Who could be behind this post?

You mean here in Germany you treat them like second class citizens, Arschloch.

Jow Forumsestinians

Because Germany is the worst nation of mongrels to ever exist, literally ruining Europe and western civilization any time they’re given the opportunity.

Because American soldiers actually fight

We lost to the entire world. You fuckers lost to rice farmers and are currently loosing to Towel heads in Afghanistan lmao.

>Here in Germany we treat them like normal people
Let's be honest, you treat them like shit, both politically and in person.

They have places to be and when traveling under orders they can be arrested for not showing up on time. So they get their issues sorted first and board first.

When I train with German soldiers I offer them a prayer rug and remind them it’s time to pray.

You lost to the people who lost to towelheads and rice farmers. Where does that put you?

same i remember telling the story about landing in an airport and some burgers up front starting to clap

We would of kicked your ass in a 1v1

Except you couldn't. Germany couldn't even handle the USSR before the US got involved.

Imagine not being hyper proud of your country

Attached: C2C38A88-3483-4A8E-936E-B7DFF8D48D61.jpg (1421x1797, 1.6M)

>here in germany
>germany
>demonized its past armed forces and, if you're in the west, had a less strict one there on out
That should answer your question, OP.

Attached: Du wurdest gezwergt.png (469x700, 272K)

what do you mean by involved?

jrbooksonline.com/fdr-scandal-page/lend.html

>big mac w bacon
>perfectly crispy nuggets and fries
looks good as fuck

Attached: me.jpg (376x550, 38K)

>big mac
Since when do Big Macs have cheese?

Meanwhile maybe you mutts will actually turn up on time for the next world war instead of letting your allies take the main beating alone again?

"The entire world"
Let's see, Germany was allied with:
Italy
Japan
Romania
Hungary
Croatia
Finland

Allied powers:
USA
England
France (was out of the war early, hardly counts)
USSR

It was more than even. You did not fight the whole world, Germany had powerful allies and still lost. You lost cause your leader was a 80 iq methhead who made horrible tactical decisions. And also because you were fighting on the side of tyranny and evil. Germany had millions of soldiers, 70 million population, plenty of allies, still lost. No excuses. Your entire country was conquered. Your people were raped and executed. You should be embarrassed of your ww2 army, they failed to save your people.

*lose
And if I could give an answer I’d wager it was ingrained into common conciousness through frequent use by politicians as a cheap and effective way to drum up support especially in the wake of world war 2 and more recently after 9/11

since always. pickles lettuce cheese 2 all beef patties special sauce on a sesame seed bun.

name one flagship burger that doesn't have cheese on it

I am a retard and retract my previous statements about the ingredients of a big mac.

I don't glorify the military or thank them for their service, though. I just like some of the stuff they use and say "man, that really sucks" if they've seen some shit.

fpbp

Alright tell me how you (German I assume) would have beat the United States in a one on one during world war 2, despite having a massive amount less natural resources, oil, manufacturing power and very little projection capability?

Anna Nicole

those are double quarter pounders you mongoloid

Lmao

The USSR could've beat you by themselves, you got conquered and raped by slavs lmao
Against the US Germany had and has 0 chance

>Here in Germany we treat them like normal people.
Back in Bismarck's days you were just like the Americans today when it comes to the military, it was a prestigious position that the civilians looked up too.

>Germany had powerful allies
LOL
Germany had to support all those AXIS allies (minus Japan, besides some radar tech) throughout the war.
Hungary, Romania, and Finland armored units were all operating panzers sent by Germany alongside their few homebrew “tanks”.
The only good thing Italy made on the ground was their riveted together StuG-doppleganger SPG and the 3-ton Fiat 626NL logistics trucks.

Whereas the Allies had the THREE LARGEST ECONOMIES on one side (USA, British Empire, USSR {a full 8 billion more 1990 dollars in GDP than Germany in 1938}).