Why not just have a suicide vest for Day of the Grab? It's highly unlikely that you'll beat an entire SWAT team...

Why not just have a suicide vest for Day of the Grab? It's highly unlikely that you'll beat an entire SWAT team, so you might as well not give them the satisfaction of slotting or disarming you.

Attached: 39989078_522243608199847_7781561840688955392_o.jpg (1060x658, 80K)

Ah yes the good old demoralization thread. Tell me, how’s the weather in Langley?

If I was gonna do such a thing, I rather just rig the entire house and not just some vest.

>It's highly unlikely that you'll beat an entire SWAT team
>implying i dont spend all day posting from a treestand in my yard

Not if youre a pale limp-wristed desk-jockey like yourself occifer

Half the threads on k are demoralization threads.

See; this, the Changposters, the Achmed-Zogbot posters, etc

This, although I'm trying to figure out how to set up fire ants on a dead man switch. I want to haunt these glowniggers from beyond the grave.

>suicide vest instead of homicide doorstep
too obvious shlomo

>buy 6 industrial strength fans, one for each room.
>purchase as many 5 pound bags if flower from Walmart and you can afford
>cut them open and throw flower all over the house, letting the fans keep a healthy powder mix in the air
> sit in your tree stand and wait for the first flashman to set off a thermobaric bomb the likes of which the world has never seen.

Bonus points if you fill your house up with rusty, jagged trash from a scrap yard.

This is genius.

Like pansies or chrysanthemums or what?

i read tulips are the best as far as bang/buck for this sort of tactic.

Hell, you could probably just take a dump truck of the stuff.l, Dump it in front of a huge ass fan, let it waft in the direction of your target, and set if off with a cigarette lighter. That be one hell of a suicide bombing.

Yeah, preppers probably have hundreds of bulbs hidden away for Day of the Trowel.

Welcome to Jow Forums for the past 2 years

Why wait at home once the grab begins?
You should already have a list of targets.
Not many in my AO.
85% R votes in 2016
I will have to drive a bit.

Ever since the election, Jow Forums has been a HVT for political agenda shills that are now the norm with the hyperpoliticization of the internet. Jow Forums is literally SRS BUSINESS now, and 2016 newfags couldn't be any more oblivious or eager for more of the kool-aid.

Attached: sampler.png (1538x366, 1006K)

I'm not even sure why I come back

The general threads are usually decent.
WebM threads are good.
Not enough good green text.

not him but...
>general threads are usually decent
nope
>webm threads are good
nope
>not enough good...
yep.

this place sucks but when i check it after a hiatus i get stuck constantly looking for non shitty threads and end up in a cycle of spending my time on the board looking for those surprisingly elusive threads. it's actually really sad now that I type it out.

Here's one for you
>be Jow Forumsommando
>hear about CIA glowniggers
>"bah, they wouldn't last long here", I say
>some new namefaggot named BeerGutBoomer shows up
>bah, useless trip/namefaggots never last, I say
>posts a lot, like philfag used to
>gives his life story unsolicited
>from Georgia outside Atlanta (southwest of city maybe), drives a truck, convicted felon for a home invasion or something
>has golfball tumor in his head
>starts goading people into making hitlists of jews and leftists et all
>after a series of shootings we learn that not only are FBI glowniggers real, but they are among us all the time
Please stop.

I dont mind the occasional humor thread, since they're at night when the shitposts slow down.
And BRG is very friendly

I’d rather park a rental truck outside a federal building. If you’re gonna be a bear, be a grizzly

This goes back to like 2008 or so when some necrophiliac posted to /b/. Killed her, fucked her, posted it to Jow Forums

I remember that guy that strangled and fucked a lady in like 13 or so

That was the first thread i ever saw when i started using Jow Forums

Attached: glownigger_confirmed.png (1544x1926, 392K)

Fuck this, thread. What gun are y'all building into garden gnome sentries?

>fill garden gnomes with tannerite and ball bearings
>link each one up to a fuse system running into your house

If only there was a way to set off a binary without a gunshot.

>If only there was a way to set off a binary without a gunshot
There are

>If only there was a way to set off a binary without a gunshot.
Rig a shotgun shell on a remote detonator up to it?

Like?
I dont believe shotgun shells have enough velocity to set off tannerite. Could be wrong, though.

>blow out pilot lights on stove
>turn burners onto maximum
>keep taking potshots at the swat team until my muzzle blast ignites the gas and levels the house
get some thick steel plate, cut grooves into it so it'll fragment, and line your exterior walls with it. it's a good bullet-resistant armor to protect you if in the house, and turns the house into a giant Claymore when you blow it up

if you get domed by a lucky fud shot you need to have a backup for that pilot light.

>suicide vest
>not suicide house with suicide yards

you are smalltime.

Well, better than killing yourself is to booby trap your house, have a lighting link or dias to put in an HBAR barreled AR-15, multiple home made claymores in entrances, and have flashbangs. That way once you have taken care of the SWAT team, you can run and GTFO of there and hide.

Attached: hora de denunciar sh__.jpg (469x505, 14K)

be gone glowfag

Accurate, except for the glowing part.
Only if I smeared dead lightning bugs over my face.
I got bored with WRSA, Bracken, AJ, and similar.
Even if I posted as user, my writing style would be easy to discern.
In Wyoming tonight.
Wind rocks the truck.
Beautiful thunderstorms and lightning earlier.

Landmines in your walls hooked up to a detonator in your panic room that you also sleep in.

Too indiscriminant.

Repack the hull with pistol powder and insert it into a 12ga bored steel tube. Put a sprinkle of blasting prepped ammonium nitrate on the top of your powder.

Blasting prepped ammonium nitrate can be made by grinding it up, dissolving it in water, and then drying it in an oven on low heat. Should come out with fluffy needle like crystals. A little bit of nitromethsne should seal the deal. Just put it in a dime bag or something. I can't guarantee results but mixing in magnesium shavings with smokeless pistol powder that's spent a few hours in a ball mill ought to do it.

Cringe. Filtered. Cut down on the ego, retard. You don't matter and you're not as recognizable as you think you are. You sound like any old reddit boomer.

If I thought I was going out like that I’d just turn my house into a giant claymore mine.
Fill it up with nails and ball bearings and turn the gas on.

Buy a couple cheap single shot shotguns and have them wired to all the doors.

Smokeless powder and rocket engine igniters

Attached: 0656FEA1-D724-43DF-B55B-302DCAC21D87.png (435x400, 88K)

>he doesn't live at the end of the suicide cul-de-sac
get OUT normie reeeeee

Attached: 1560285720501.jpg (640x745, 46K)

it's only demoralizing if you know and accept it to be true.

Attached: 1502907777043.jpg (1139x1559, 197K)

>>implying im actually in the tree stand and not underground using it as bait

Fucking dead man switch made out of a curling iron. Easy peezy

Attached: 1560318869705.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

It's more likely that this thread was created out of organic discussion than a government conspiracy. Especially when the audience is so obviously skeptical

This what happens with elite meming. Federally sanctioned autism to try and stop the memes. Sad

Attached: EA1311A2-7D39-4E3A-9229-C23A324E3A6F.jpg (1080x1184, 209K)

Fill a plate carrier full of tannerite. You win and ditch the vest or you eat seared ham in hell.

Look at all those cute doggers

Somebody dump the screenshots showing how we’re a prime target for leftie psyop orgs

Or the one detailing the fbi shitposting in a mass shooter thread submitted as evidence with lots of (yous) lmao

hard to win when your pc isn't catching rounds before they hit your important stuff

Attached: 1560945865994m.jpg (948x1024, 152K)

Attached: 1560943879153.jpg (665x1024, 179K)