What is he carrying?

>“Send bachelors and come heavily armed,” Sen. Brian Boquist, a Republican from Dallas, said late Wednesday as the prospect of a walkout loomed. “I’m not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon. It’s just that simple.”

What is this absolute madlad carrying?

Attached: mybenisisthisbig.jpg (540x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/1a3dd1c7c6424a4f9b71226e3d5c7e32
youtube.com/watch?v=sTXi5RpLkls
youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8
mobile.twitter.com/rockyhorrorrr/status/1141834966403297280
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

context?

OR gov sent state police after senators "walked out" on vote.

>In Washington three decades ago, U.S. Sen. Bob Packwood (R-Oregon) was carried feet first into the Senate chamber after Democrats ordered the arrest of Republican senators who were denying a quorum.
>after Democrats ordered the arrest of Republican senators who were denying a quorum.
how the fuck can that be a crime?

commies in oregon are passing a cap and trade bill that will destroy most productive rural industry in the state and replace it with unlimited african refugees writing c++ while on welfare.

lol commies gonna commie. I can't wait for the solar grand minimum to hit full stride just to see how all these global warming fucks are gonna spin it so they still need more money and power for reasons.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: kate-brown.jpg (770x513, 64K)

good for him.

also, today a normie mentioned fears of an American Civil War. guys. the boogaloo is being discussed by the normies.

They have been for awhile and it's still a dumb LARP regardless of who is discussing it. Normies are dumb as shit too.

that civil war is making it into the cultural zeitgiest is significant, regardless of whether it was a larp.

How's the weather in 2016

Fucking Harry Potter and Rick and Morty are part of the cultural zeitgeist. It doesn't mean shit. The boogaloo LARP is just more mindless entertainment.

Because they're sabotaging the function of the government. They're literally acting like blue haired campus retards because they aren't getting their way politically.

Maybe it's because the normies I work with are center left and politically apathetic that it was significant. I've never heard anyone outside of this place talking about civil war.

it means it's not just tards on Jow Forums or leftist SJW types beginning to think we have a problem. whether you want to admit it or not it's when the center starts to wake up and choose sides that you should start worrying. autistic screeching on websites like this or in the media barelt registers with normies.

the ends always justify the means

It's always been there. There are no battle lines, no new parties or movements, and shit aint happening

Can you even articulate what a civil war would be about? No. And neither can those normies because there isn't actually anything to fight over. It's just a dumb distraction.

>What is he carrying?
Our hopes and dreams.
Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things.

Race war by proxy is what it'll probably boil down to.

"bill of rights or nah" about sums it up I think

And that's why they're getting arrested and brought back to do the job that taxpayers elected them to do.

If he shows up, its almost assured victory for the left. So by walking out, he's representing those on the right who put him there.

Sabotaging government when it suits you is not in keeping with the values of a republic - a nation of laws; nor is it acceptable in a democracy. This is third world tier nonsense.

Listen to how retarded you sound. "The left would win this one so lets fuck up the democratic process until later."

If you read the article it cites the last time it was pulled off. Guess who?

Last month by Oregon Republicans.

>Can you even articulate what a civil war would be about?

youtube.com/watch?v=sTXi5RpLkls

youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8

Attached: civil-war.png (500x718, 189K)

>They're literally acting like blue haired campus retards because they aren't getting their way politically.
turnabout is fair play

No, it's not, and those blue haired campus retards don't form the Oregon Senate.

That wasn't the last time. The last time was last month, in Oregon, by these same guys. Prior to that it was Texas dems and they too were being retarded.

Good because I’m entertained. I love a good shit show.

fuck your values, survival>values

Attached: 1559138923092.png (447x679, 319K)

Campus blue hairs aren't being paid with taxpayer dollars to do something though

Wow people are talking about a civil war being possible in America no one has ever thought that since the last civil war ended

Survival isn't anywhere close to being at stake you reactionary sperg.

You don't understand the proposed legistlation, you don't understand the state legislature even works, and you literally just poked your faggot head up to frogpost about "LE EBIN KEKSERVATIVE MAN BEING PUNISHED FOR HIS VALUES."

Have you ever heard about the war on Christmas? It seems more your speed.

that mic does look tasty

I was an intern in a state legislature and I know how they work. Despite that, I don't care. Death by 1000 cuts is a thing and all the cuckservatives standing by their "Constitutional/Republican values" are getting shit on and losing it for us.

Attached: 1555275383570.png (1280x1381, 831K)

dont care the whole system should collapse

Hahahahaha user that's literally what a student loan is

>loan
user I hope you don't think a line of credit is income.

Sitting here past the hill as one of the surviving losers of the very real war on Christmas I'm gonna go ahead and tell you to fuck yourself, give me back my holiday

Kill all leftists.

>losing it
Losing what, user?

Well, it's not going to. Guess you should stop being a retard and educate yourself.

>apnews.com/1a3dd1c7c6424a4f9b71226e3d5c7e32

Bump

Balkanization
is happening

A govenor is threatening violence...holy shit

Fuck democracy. You can vote away my rights over my dead body.

Disregarding the fact that there very much are both government backed and independent firms who actively do use bluehairs to silence the opposition, they literally are funding their activities with tax payer dollars, one of the more popular of those activities is bitching until lawmakers advocate for their right to not pay that money back because they squandered it and have no hope of paying back now. Whether they do or not, these things are being brought into existence through taxpayer money, even if only tangentially through keeping them alive while they form mobs, even you couldn't deny that much

losing our wealth, our social capital, our shared inheritance that our ancestors built, and our future existance.

based

>We wuz white kangz
sure

it's like we were sold off by our own people into slavery, I wish other groups knew what this felt like

1. find the participating blue nails
2. get them fired
3. Staties are going to surrender when a 50 truck deep convoy full of AR's come to make them surrender

the left tossed out the rulebook a while ago, fuck em we're not playing by the rules if they won't. it's taken 90 years for republicucks to figure it out.

he probably carry's an aluminum kubaton, along with saber brand oc.

These people mentally operate like children

Both sides ignore the rules when it is convenient. Also 90 years ago you would have been a democrat. The sides are not real. The system has been turned into a partisan gridlock that self-destructs itself over time. It may have been designed that way, sans the self-destruction.

larp/10

Story time dude. What happened.

I sure hope not. I don't want to shoot white people, I just want to work out and watch anime in peace. SHTF is a larp, anyways.

State police threaten a Sen. from Texas
Texas sends a fucking guard unit to CRUSH the living fuck out of the stupid ass state of Oregon

>is that better for yee?

No mention of African Refugees, but maybe I'm just not reading it right, I dunno.

Oregunian reporting.
What the shit.

Attached: oregonball cheers.png (293x292, 14K)

youre not hispanic are you?

so many happenings, with nothing actually happening

Attached: 1530882789709.png (474x250, 225K)

How is Oregon?

Fine, as long as we can keep the fuckers from pushing their anti gun bullshit in the legislature

Other Oregon user here.

Oregon east of the cascades is great. Except for the pockets of rich California hipsters in Bend. It's always a fight for ua to not get trampled in all votes by Portland. Shits not fair.

At least you guys have a fighting chance on legislation, I'm surrounded in California by deluded stoners. Literally everyone is high, even the doctors, I shit you not.

I heard rumors that John Connor is come from the future to do something about this

we are all high too we just like guns and our weed is much better

What rights were getting voted away in the legislation being discussed user?

Or are you just a loud faggot?

Any republic consisting of democratically elected politicians is still a democracy. Democracy is communism.

Communists must die.

>State police threaten a Sen. from Texas
Shut up, you illiterate fuck.

It's time for pragmatism retard. Republicans acting like honorable idiots is why they have no power in washington while democrats get shit done. Victory over all procedure.

Attached: 1552187111901.jpg (582x534, 31K)

it's the best way they have to force a real compromise. dems are trying to run roughshod over them just like they would over the dems if the tables were turned. it's just politics.

>Whether they do or not, these things are being brought into existence through taxpayer money, even if only tangentially through keeping them alive while they form mobs, even you couldn't deny that much
My guy, every fucking student org is now a government funded mob by your definition if any fraction of them have student loans. That's asinine. Your bank isn't connected to your activism because they gave you a fucking mortgage.
So you feel a bunch of vague doom and gloom that isn't even tangentially related to a cap and trade emissions bill that you don't understand. Gotcha.
The left is not a monolithic block. The Oregon Senate does not represent the sum of left wing ideology or activism - if there is such a thing. You're a tribal retard.
This.

Republicanism without democracy is such a fast track to kleptocratic dictatorship that even a mouthbreather like you should be able to understand it. You still have government that can change the rules, except now you don't have a say. Guess what laws will be changed first by the ruling class, retard.

Literally supporting becoming a disarmed serf. Fuck off.

You're making too much sense, user. This is a "feels over values" thread.

You don't even care about the legislation being discussed but support a functional shut down of Oregons senate because Republicucks aren't getting their way on the issue. Are you sure I'm the retard?

You're out of touch with reality. Federally, Republicans obstruct everything they goddamn can, for better or for worse. Count the shutdowns, count the judges.

fed posters are downplaying that this could turn into a raging shit show that could have repeat incidents while increasing the chance of lead meatballs.

No one is going to go all Bundy Ranch for a fat manchild that won't go to work in the morning. No one gives a shit.

Were you hibernating while the last supreme court justice was being picked?

Its not just him, its several senators.

I really hope he means it. I’d LOVE to see some politician actually show the normies how to take a final stand against the government.

Nothing would really get the kiddies imaginations going like this dude going out in a blaze of glory and being immortalized in memes forever

Attached: C5349EBF-146D-42FB-8B01-44B4665C0F8E.jpg (819x894, 71K)

Kill them all.

Eat a dick faggot. We will never get any significant victory if we don't fight like they do

user, is that even slightly related to an emissions bill in Oregon? One that's being voted on by state politicians, who have nothing to do with federal dems acting like cunts?

Rumor is they're in Idaho and the 3%ers are activated and providing security for them.

mobile.twitter.com/rockyhorrorrr/status/1141834966403297280

Attached: D9ic2RvW4AASxTu[1].jpg (497x429, 50K)

You don't even know what you're fighting for you retard

kekaroni, bloody Idaho inbound

every media outlet says they are blocking the bill and thats a complete lie, their only demand was that the people of Oregon get to vote on its passage and the bill is so bad that the democrats refuse to let the people vote on it because they know it wont pass.

These guys glow in the dark so bad.

>Republicucks aren't getting their way on the issue
all the republicans are asking for is to let the public vote on it, I thought you leftists love pure democracy or is it that you only like it when its outcome suits your desires?

Wow, all the Oregon and Portland threads on the subject on plebbit have been deleted just now. There were hundreds of comments.

People who are actual taxpayers dont want more regulations

>you leftists
Everyone I don't like is a leftist!!!

There are two reasons this is disingenuinuous. First, issues shouldn't be turned into public referendums as soon as one side is losing. Your mailbox would be fucking crammed with shit you don't even understand, and the state would be paying incredible amounts of money maintaining voting stations all year. Fuck that.

Second, session is about to end, putting it to a public vote kills the bill outright since there isn't any time. Incidentally, they're fucking with passage of the whole state's budget by doing this.

If you support their performance, say so, but be honest about why.

>everyone that does anything ever glows in the dark
Yep, better just sit around shitposting and do nothing, ever.

Did you read SB971? Pre 68 firearms. 80% firearms, unfinished 80% lowers, anything homemade: Class B felony. No grandfathering.
And other bullshit.
This from a legislative session that unironically put forth a bill limiting us to *****20***** rounds of ammo a month.
Fuck off, faggot

Attached: 1556248669907.jpg (1654x3032, 1.43M)

>What rights were getting voted away in the legislation being discussed user?
firearms, you stupid faggot. Did you even read it?

The thread on rPortland was unadulterated Big State Good Kate Brown 'tardation anyway

Okay, but you can state the precise law that is being broken here? I'm not really familiar with Oregon state law.