Some nigger on armslist just blueballed me on a good deal, and now I want to go buy another fun to fill the void...

Some nigger on armslist just blueballed me on a good deal, and now I want to go buy another fun to fill the void. What is the weirdest, most interesting rifle I can get with $2k that isn't another plain Jane AR and is actually on the shelves or online?

Also post your shitty armslist experiences. We where going to meet up tonight and I already went to the bank to get cash.

Attached: IMG_20190620_150500.jpg (1440x878, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/806516961
gunbroker.com/item/817898860
gunbroker.com/item/818581794
gunbroker.com/item/818081681
gunbroker.com/item/818573278
gunbroker.com/item/818748682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why did you hide it user, are you embarrassed about your shit taste?

Probably had yeet on the slide.

It was a pretty unique post, I dont want someone internet archiving that shit and getting my phone number.

what sort of rifle are you looking for besides "weirdest, most interesting"? That's a very objective query.
Tanegashima teppos, for example, are interesting for 99% of people that own guns, but your shooting enjoyment may be limited. Pepperboxes are funny too.

Something with utility and integrity but also something that I dont see 50 of every time I go to the range.

Rossi Circuit Judges unique as modern revolver-rifles, and they're just a few hundred bucks.

Daewoo
Galil
CZ bren
If you want 5.56
Looked at all these in the past

I have a bren, I have looked at the others but Daewoos are near impossible to find in the States and besides the pistol variants Galils are the same unless you manage to grab one every six months when the shipment comes in.

Attached: IMG_20190531_131013.jpg (5248x2952, 2.05M)

Get a Hakim or Rasheed

I see several at gunshows, prices are usually ok to retarded but you gotta shop around on armslist, gunbroker, and whatever else you have around you
I always wanted one of the old galils with the bipod and all that shit

Scar

I don't deal with Armslist.
I've never had an issue with GunBroker. I've sent money orders and never got a reply (multiple times), went to my lgs a week later and it was sitting behind the counter waiting for me.
Deal with a shady site, deal with shady people.

PTR 91
AUG
MP5

Meme caliber AR (.458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf).
C grade Parker Brothers SxS (C grade is actually very high, they go down to G for field guns).
BFR® (Biggest Finest Revolver, by Magnum Research, chambered in .45-70).
Henry lever action Mares Leg in .357 mag or .45 long Colt.
MP22 so you can LARP as SF.

Or you can be productive and buy something you don't need, except until you need it.
Savage .338 Lapua Magnum (it looks like a "left hand eject")- look up sniper shooting on large calibers and you'll understand why.

I took a look on Atlantic to see if they still had any. Had my local gunshop order me one in 7.62x39. 5.56 is fun and all but I already have like 10 guns chambered in it.

gunbroker.com/item/806516961

Arisaka Paratrooper Rifle

Attached: arisaka para rifle.jpg (806x350, 64K)

You might be able to pick up a Leader T2 for that.

Attached: Leader_T2.jpg (1023x316, 109K)

gunbroker.com/item/817898860
Found one.

>$2k
>not AR
>on the shelves
>weird as fuck
honestly the marcolmar cetme

This gun broker can be like throwing money into the dark but everytime my stuff has shown up. Armslist is like asking for something to go wrong.

i wouldn't
they often go for ~$1500 and bad pics = hiding something

also appears to be missing the screws for the sight rail inlets (you're SOL on finding daewoo parts) since they have the rail installed and don't mention including anything else

nah go with gunbroker.com/item/818581794

gunbroker.com/item/818081681

Or

gunbroker.com/item/818573278
And sbr it

> good quality ar15
> glock
> a nice 308 bolt action + a quality scope
> ammo

Why buy anything else

I mean a 12 gauge is always needed, for pretty much all game

I don’t blame the seller from OP, if he was telling the truth. It sucks that it was last minute but if someone is both family and they’re able to pull a big owed favor then you’re in little position to refuse.

Attached: 8FC9B8D7-E5BE-43A4-907F-55DE741ACD3C.jpg (2051x1148, 315K)

>why buy anything else
because I want those other things mostly just to have them

It’s over 2k but what about one of the Tommy Built G36 rifles Atlantic has?

I fucking love WKUK

I mean, I understand there isn't anything I can do about it. doesn't mean it wasn't a dick move.

Vz.24

How bout a Vz58?

A good deal from an actual *nigger* is a hot gun anyway, friend.

A Gyrojet.

Attached: Gyrojet.jpg (532x335, 18K)

gunbroker.com/item/818748682

he's obviously bullshitting you OP. don't let him out easy. get the deal.

I almost fell for a money order scheme on a ps90 and 5.7 for 2 grand.

If you have the money you should buy a good luger

>Why buy anything else?
Novelty mostly. Glocks and ARs are practical as fuck, but if you already have 1 or two of each, it's neat to go shoot something that has a lot of weird quirks