Will it be Jow Forums?

Will it be Jow Forums?

Attached: 97db84e2.jpg (990x600, 178K)

Yeah.

tranny garbage
/thread

Probably. Even if it isn't, I'm looking forward to it.

This.

Since when has cyberpunk not been Jow Forums as fuck? Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell, Deus Ex, etc. The setting always makes good shit especially of it has some 80s bulky asthetics

I say so, it has the looks down. And looking at gameplay footage the gunplay looks very nice

It is Jow Forums as fuck. user is just an obsessed newfag.

After Fallout New Vegas, I'm a bit afraid of "RPG with shooting stuff" because health points and rpg dps don't merge well with shooting mechanics usually but... it's true that the gameplay they showed looked ok and didn't matched my initial fears.

Looks a bit much, stupid glowing veins and wires randomly running through peoples' faces

Transhumanism is very much Jow Forums.
Besides, cyberpunk as a medium is used to criticize current events and social movements. The scifi is just a coping mechanism. If anything it will disparage trannies as yet another aspect of rampant consumerism and destructive narcissism.

Oh my god people can change body both today and in the future, I'm shocked.
I know Jow Forums is just gay, but come on.

Attached: yattuwort2.jpg (750x600, 67K)

>After Fallout New Vegas, I'm a bit afraid
I'm a bit afraid you're a faggot

do you realize Fallout New Vegas isn't made by CDPR, right?
Anyhow it's not going to be very Jow Forums imho, but still plenty fun to cut people up and shoot the hell out of them.

Now, Boneworks is going to be Jow Forums as fuc

>not wanting girls to have cocks
Are you a fag or something?

We'll know for sure once the gameplay shown at E3 is released to the public here in like a month or two or something. Doesn't matter for me however, I plan on buying it anyway

I see that as a bonus

>some spic as MC
>Jow Forums
kek'd.
also, pic related you stupid manchild.

Attached: 1531849160991.png (709x636, 169K)

>doesn’t know you can customize your character
Get the fuck out of here, boomer. Go back to watching NCIS or whatever you people do.

>game about degenerate corporate future dystopian nightmare hellhole
>amoral future dystopian nightmare has trannies , big fucking suprise

Come the fuck on. Of all settings , cyberpunk is one of the few ones where prominent presence of all kinds of faggotry fits perfectly with world they are portraying.

Attached: tranny dick.jpg (1030x584, 317K)

grow up, trash. get a job and grow up!

Attached: 1536389844082.gif (652x562, 457K)

Are people who whine about trannies being in a degenerate corporate dystopia incredibly retarded or what?

How would a videogame be a weapons board on a Laotian monkey collecting website?