How would Jow Forums handle the incel extremist threat?

taskandpurpose.com/air-force-joint-base-andrews-incels-threat-brief

How would Jow Forums handle the incel extremist threat?

Attached: 81d5e8aeca5db7dc49145f33928f552cb9a4a4867e80274d1d143a14449f325e.jpg (1440x1011, 198K)

Mandatory government virginity losing programs using volunteers

Make the incels realize they have something to lose and that throwing their lives away is a bad idea.

chemical castration and chastity

>Volunteers
More like the incels choose who to fuck and the gubmint sponsors night raids to capture the targets

Becky is cute, cute!

Drop an EMP to shut down the fucking internet.
Seriously. Sex is not everything in life.

Ok incel

28 year old virgin here, would I be sent to the concentration camps since I can't talk to women?

This incel shit leaking into every aspect of the MSM and LE/MIL PSAs is bizarre. I never thought I'd hear my mom talking about Stacies, Chads, and unattainable Bavarian/Mediterranean phenotypes because she heard it from news articles and normalnigger-tier Youtube videos/channels. I guess it's to be expected when they start killing people, posting openly online about the same concepts and memes beforehand.

Attached: 10241_5590_0x2_ac020ad7-8574-45fb-aa37-4a8cd4450a8d_1024x1024.jpg (948x1024, 89K)

The things my taxes fund. jfc.

Will the military start asking the recruits if they're virgins?

Probably because it's a real thing being recognized now. Once that is settled in women will realize they have even more power then before. It's only going to get worse before it gets better

>implying the government would turn people into traps via psyops campaign
shut it down

Is the army going to have a Regime of Women that get flown into military bases curing young incels?

With bullets? Yes.

Based.
I don't want a bunch of incel virgins that post on Jow Forums to protect me and my country.

It's not really that bizarre, some people have no inner voice and can't avoid unprofessionally injecting politics onto everything they're involved in. And if you repeat anything enough it becomes truth. I mean, how can anybody even believe "incel" is some sort of internet movement and not just an insult used mostly by roasties from reddit lol.

In other news, the Air Force apparently can't spell "luscious".

Why are we not sending American women overseas to destabilize other nations?
They would instantly fold or at least murder them all. Everybody wins in the end.

sounds like what an incel would say

>Incels believe "they are owned attention from 'Beckys,'" the Joint Base Andrews brief reads.

Attached: 170303-F-AI758-002.jpg (780x624, 78K)

Brothels

>chairforce
Is this because of GT?

Why is american rank insignia so fugly

Have sex

State mandated big titty gfs

simple to read -- quick id and you immediately know a lot about the person you're talking to

What is GT

idk

>simple to read
ITS LITERAL LINES UNDER LINES UNDER LINES

By not paying attention to it,since it's not an actual threat.

if that's hard for you to read I have bad news for you

you might be a dummy head

Ah but user, what could they possibly have to lose?

>state mandated big titty goth gfs

ftfy

Why are their shirts out of reg?

I’m more concerned about the Jannie incel threat.

Good use of tax money

>YOU ARE OUT LINE AIRMAN! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DETERMINE THE FIT OF A WOMAN'S ATTIRE!