Looks like Sccy is even jumping on board. Is this the beginning of something bigger?

Looks like Sccy is even jumping on board. Is this the beginning of something bigger?

Attached: EB637802-E1FA-463B-A54E-19CBF0D17DD0.jpg (750x1125, 463K)

Jow Forumsino

More like the beginning of something nigger.
I hate all you children.

I hate all of you

Check out this faggot who thinks guns AREN’T toys. Get the fuck outta here homo

Attached: 59BEA614-19CC-4146-9337-32AFAB1F51CE.jpg (1080x888, 145K)

Don't let this gimmick override the well documented issues of their triggers literally snapping the fuck off. Their guns are made of goddamn GI Joe plastic.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x480, 1.28M)

#YeetNation

spbp

Fuck this yeet shit. Problem solver 9 was cool, but yeet is niggerspeak

kek'd. those retards at Hipoint really fucked it up.

Every zoomer says yeet
T. Zoomer

saneposters.

They are targeting a younger generation and creating gun enthusiasts. Don’t hate on it just don’t buy it.

all zoomers must die

Attached: ScalyShinyHammerheadshark-size_restricted.gif (284x250, 3.76M)

Hipoint really fucked up. They had potential to make a bunch of money with this. Now that company’s are really doing it no one will want a hipoint yeet cannon if they actually name it that.

this. its a 500 IQ move

Problem Solver would be great but I understand why they're going with Yeet: I didn't know yeet was that popular a zoomer word until this Hipoint thing went down, now when I'm walking around I hear it everywhere. Never noticed before. Hopefully this converts some kids.

>yeet is niggerspeak
This. Fucking normies!

I mean the "problem solver" meme literally was a nigger speaking. Yeet is zoomer faggotry

>Sccy
aka the most literally who gun company out there

lmao at this old ass thread, yall 30yo boomers neeta yeet on outta dis bitch XD

Shut the fuck up all these stupid noguns faggots talking about how they're gonna buy one is bullshit

Sako and/or Tikka releases the "Suomi Benis Mk.II" :DDD when?

Attached: 43654758.jpg (1448x2048, 226K)

eww look at that gut

Happens every time
>internet hypes up meme gun, "I'll totally buy one!"
>Gets released
>no one buys it
>company shuts down, gun boomers horde the ones that sold to charge zoomers 10x MSRP in a decades time

It's all so tiresome

Can I see some of these documents?

>he doesn't want Liveleak footage of niggers shooting eachother up while hollering YEET with each shot
why do you hate comedy gold?

Attached: 1491691574397.jpg (512x512, 40K)

YEET IS HILARIOUS PLZ UPVOTE

Attached: millenialls.gif (652x562, 626K)

they're more than likely going to name the .40 version the problem solver.

guyz wut a time to be alive!

Attached: 1538216856583.gif (931x682, 532K)

WHORLSTAAAAARRRRRRR

if you support this chances are youre a bugchaser

indeed

If hk goes through and offers a yeet branded mk 23 I would pay 3k+ to have it

No you wont you noguns fag

I bought a MK23 because it was a MK23, not because I want some bullshit zoomer meme engraved on it. Fucking kids.

I would buy another DSA if they had a model called a floppy slotter.

>They are targeting a younger generation and creating gun enthusiasts.
They're targeting retards, and increasing my likelihood of being killed in a mugging.

based, fuck yeet posters

Why yes, I love it when large corporations desperately pander to me by assuming I'm a complete retard.

We should all actually buy these guns and actually post the purchased guns with the "YEET" word scratched off as a fuck you to them.

Bonus points to anyone that scratches the word and replaces the word with problem solver instead.

This is actually a good idea and a nice way to give the company a "fuck you" by just bubba style removing the yeet name off the gun and etch in the name problem solver onto the gun and post it online

Make sure you scratch the word off on live stream and show it off to piss off zoomers

Go to bed Nick

>buying their gun at retail
>a good way to tell them "fuck you"

I can only assume you were dropped on your head as a child, or in SCCY's marketing department.

HI POINT GIVE US THE YEET CANNON PLEASE

>baby can't read full sentences past the first few words

Based moonie gun manufacturers

>I'm going to show them by ruining their product!

They're replacement slides. You bought their pistol, you bought another slide to wreck.

They'll make another production run so you can scratch those off too.

>yeet is niggerspeak

Attached: dim2.png (500x522, 535K)

"Problem solver" was a meme mocking the stupidity of niggers. "Yeet" is a meme celebrating it.

It's the beginning of the end of the term Yeet

Thank fucking god

Why? Only 1% of the population even know gun manufacturers are doing this. Yet is hitting its peak, even some people who hate it will start to say it ironically.

>Why?
>Yet is hitting its peak
You just answered your own question. It's all downhill from there. Fucking zoomers, memes don't last forever.

and not a single handcannon

Attached: 1560394454852.jpg (645x773, 56K)

How embarrassing.