The eternal fudd strikes again

The eternal fudd strikes again.

Attached: 8CB8086B-52AB-4359-831F-D11D10BAE77D.jpg (768x777, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj27tfzgvniAhVLF6wKHRL6AZQQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/magazine/gun-culture-is-my-culture-and-i-fear-for-what-it-has-become.html&psig=AOvVaw10s2wpL4RLJslm75YAD-B5&ust=1561153172770031
nraila.org/articles/20181221/nra-statement-on-bump-fire-stock-rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj27tfzgvniAhVLF6wKHRL6AZQQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/magazine/gun-culture-is-my-culture-and-i-fear-for-what-it-has-become.html&psig=AOvVaw10s2wpL4RLJslm75YAD-B5&ust=1561153172770031

Burning gun owners' dogs, sniping their wives, burning them to death along with their children, and then instituting an assault weapons ban will do that.

The NRA opposed the bumpstock ban, shitbrain.
nraila.org/articles/20181221/nra-statement-on-bump-fire-stock-rule

Attached: nrareal.jpg (804x725, 216K)

They continue to support Trump. Therefore they effectively support the bumpstock ban. Their support of him trumps (no pun intended) any empty words they may have said in the past.

They however didn't oppose the retard that made it happen.

in fact they sucked his cock right after he fucked them and us in the ass.

Post your gun or go pound sand in your ass

Not an argument.

>They continue to support Trump. Therefore they effectively support the bumpstock ban. Their support of him trumps (no pun intended) any empty words they may have said in the past.
Hot take - next time they should support Kamala Harris or Pete Bootyjudge who will definitely be better for our gun rights.

The Nirvana Fallacy ain't about a band from Seattle, user.

Attached: nirvana.jpg (970x509, 155K)

Weird how we get people showing up with the exact same talking points in all of these threads.

Tell Shareblue to get some new material, willya?

False dichotomy. Just because I hate Trump for being a gun grabber doesn't mean I don't hate all the other grabbers. I hate them one and all. As far as I'm concerned, Trump IS a Democrat.

Attached: MIGA.png (699x969, 38K)

Gee wonder who is behind this thread

Attached: 68214930.png (283x283, 85K)

>not just saying 'all these choices suck here's the one who sucks less'
>explicitly saying 'we support X as a good candidate for gun rights'
the nra is full of fags and need to stop sending me mail about how they desperately need more money from me right now or they'll be forced to shut down forever

>they'll be forced to shut down forever
I would pay every penny I have to see the NRA gone. The NRA has done more harm to gun rights in America than any other organization.

Obvious shill is obvious

Prove it. What, or whom, have I shilled for?

The left can't meme

Stop

Trump is a leftist. If you support Trump, you're part of the left.

and that's why you're telling your democrat friends to vote for him

I'm voting for whoever kick-starts the booger loo

I don't have many Democrats friends. I'm a conservative, unlike Trump.

You're a lying shitbag, and a bad one at that.

Trump isn't a leftist. He has no coherent political ideology and just does whatever pops into his head at the moment. That's certainly not a good thing, but it's not like we have a better option at this point.

Prove it.

You just did.

>Prove it.
Here you go, this post is the proof:
Now fuck off and report to your boss that you have been made once again, as usual. And add while this divide and conquer thing looked good on paper, we are not biting when you actually try it here.