Why does he hold the gun diagonally like this?

Why does he hold the gun diagonally like this?

Attached: John Wick.jpg (1024x538, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microkhan.com/2009/11/24/bulletproof-the-boxers/
pewpewtactical.com/center-axis-relock/
gizmodo.com/the-reason-why-gangsters-shoot-their-guns-sideways-5948829
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some tacticool bullshit that you gotta spin in on your target. That or he's attempting to do a muzzle depressed stance and failing because he's still at a sort of range ready, since his barrel is still pointed downrange.

Center axis relock, only top tier operators use this stance

JW is doomguy, it is revealed in the 4th movie. The JW series is a prequel. He get's dammed to be a killer and be revived forever.

Its an elite operator thing
you wouldn't understand

Attached: XDDD.jpg (640x403, 37K)

He was trained that way. Personally it feels more comfortable to move around in cq the way he holds it. That being said doing so not at an angle, i feel like i bring my sights up faster.

cross eye dominance most likely

Astigmatism

Pointless use of center axis relock because it looks cool for normies.

Cross eye dominance doesn't fucking matter with handguns, all it requires is either moving hands/turing your head slightly to the side.

For promotional purposes

the hasselblad taking his pic is worth more than his life and career

>Pointless use of center axis relock because it looks cool for normies.
Ta da

chicago windage

the entire series is one giant masturbation session for youtube gun channel enthusiasts.

It was a fad with YouTube armchair operators a few years before wick 2 came out

Chinese in the Boxer Rebelion would hold machine pistols at an angle to manage recoil easier. They believe this is the early roots of holding pistols sideways.

But it would be hilarious if true

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

CAR is fine for weapon retention and... well... shooting in cars. It's a handy way to keep your gun close in. Not as accurate or stable as more conventional shooting techniques, but it has its place. If you're sitting in a car or rounding a corner in a tight hallway and you have to shoot a motherfucker RIGHT NOW, you're not going to put together an isosceles, even though it's a better way to shoot.
As usual, mallninjas latch on to instructors talking up their techniques and think they're super elite oper8ors.

There are medieval treatises showing illustrations of men holding pistols sideways for some reason or other. My point is it's older than that.

it's CAR you assclown newfag.

I hold mine diagonally because I'm half black

>Pointless use of center axis relock because it looks cool for normies.
This, but I can kind of forgive it. Keanu knows how to shoot, I don't think that's up for debate, and normal gun fighting looks boring as shit to people who don't understand guns. If you made the movie totally realistic only autists like us would care about it and we don't go to the movies enough to make that profitable.

kek

The same people that thought their Chi could make them bulletproof.
It was a lie.

microkhan.com/2009/11/24/bulletproof-the-boxers/

Attached: 1513781581599.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Ron "Taran" Jeremy memed him into training it as a goof.

It's also great for shooting yourself in the arm if you don't know what you're doing.

Sheeit, homie? You sayin we wuz ninjas or sum shit?

CAR stance.
Supposed to be for tight quarters if you don't have room to extend your arms.

pewpewtactical.com/center-axis-relock/

And lefties. CAR is a godsend to us freaks.

Attached: 1514072267855833.png (375x523, 312K)

Fun fact: Kim Jong Il used (more or less) this style

>Cross eye dominance doesn't fucking matter with handguns

Yes it does. Maybe you mean it doesn't matter with rifles.

gizmodo.com/the-reason-why-gangsters-shoot-their-guns-sideways-5948829

Mauser... where'd you get a gun like that?
It's actually a Chinese reproduction

You were holding it sideways, and using the recoil to jump into the next shot... that's some pretty fancy shooting