You are supposed to load an AK with your right hand, and people who load with their left hand are fucking retarded

You are supposed to load an AK with your right hand, and people who load with their left hand are fucking retarded.
Prove me wrong
>pro
>tip
you cant
>INB4 muh keep finger on trigger
Why? to save time? You are going to save time by reaching ALL the way around the bottom of the gun? Sure thing
>INB4 muh ar/m4 load
AR and M4 are not AK's and should not be loaded the same way

Attached: retard load.gif (240x138, 424K)

bump

>be left handed
>Kalashnikov accidently made a rifle that is more ergonomic when used left handed

>I refuse to take advantage of modern ergonomics
You’re funeral fag

The way he did it there was dumb. However, if you just tilt the AK to the left the charging handle is easy to access with the left hand

How is it any more ergonomic for lefthanded people than if you are righthanded and load with right hand?

>be OP
>be faggot
>bump own thread
>get reply by someone pooping
>it's this
>load ak "properly"
>miss target anyway

Everything can be done with the right hand while your left hand is still holding the grip

And if you are righthanded, everything can be done with your righthand, while lefthand holds foregrip

But then if you have a round in the chamber you wont have time to shoot the surprise oogabooga whilst in between magazines

Again, I dont think this would make much of a difference irl. The concessions you have to make to load the ak like its an AR are too great.

I don't get why peeps bitch about taking their hand off the grip to reload.

Left hand over the top is best.

>not rotating the rifle and reach over
lmaoing at your shit life faggot, don't forget to sage frens

idk man that charging handle comes pretty damn close to your face if you choke up on the gun or have short arms.

Is the charging handle on the right because it was meant for people who had gotten used to bolt actions?

>idk man that charging handle comes pretty damn close to your face
It doesn't, you would have to literally put your cheek on the dust cover to get hit with the charging handle. The only thing you could possibly worry about is to keep your thumb down with a magwell grip.

2 inches is too close for comfort for me, fells like it'd be distracting without extended practice. Doesn't really matter though since I'm not wrong handed.

>2 inches is too close for comfort for me, fells like it'd be distracting
It's really not.

>Doesn't really matter though since I'm not wrong handed
Right handed is wrong handed with an AK. Doesn't really matter since you should be able to shoot both ways anyways.

I actually agree with you 100%, OP. There's no reason not to load with the right hand, it feels pretty natural. The left hand is for aiming and the right hand is for loading, shooting, and operating the fire selector. But most modern gear is designed for AR-15s, right hand loading from a chest rig is awkward. Old school Soviet soldiers carried their ammo in a pouch on their right hip, but they seemed to have switched to chest rigs during the Afghan War. Maybe they just decided that comfortably distributing the weight was more desirable than easier mag changes.

Attached: sovietuniforms-.jpg (1280x853, 850K)

Fuck you i do what i want

Interesting thought, but this an objective not theoretical question. What do 3-gun competitors who run AKs and top special forces who use AKs decide to do? A whole bunch of theorizing by noguns Jow Forumsommandos is kind of pointless.

>3-gun competitors who run AKs

Besides Saiga 12s on shotgun stages, few of any 3-gun people do this. You will never be as fast with an AK as an AR - in real life this doesn't really matter, but 3-gun is a game that can be gamed. The dedicated AR aftermarket is much better for this.

I know they run ARs (as do a lot of special forces even in spite of what the standard infantry carries). That's not what I'm talking about though. We're talking about efficiently running an AK. So what do people REALLY invested in efficiently running an AK do? Again, not theoretical. Larry Snickers went over and shot with FSB Alpha mostly running AKs. Did he not get any video of AK reload drills?

The correct way to load an AK is to flip it over and top load it like a bren.
Make sure you get a good solid grip on the gas block when you do.

look at any liveleak video of combat and show me when reloading was EVER not awkward

nuh uh the proper way is to throw both into the air and have the mag latch in then kick the charging handle down. then hacky sacking it back into your hands.

based and redpilled, you give me hope

pro tip
this bread is bait
prove me wrong

>3-gun competitors who run AKs
hahahahahahaha