Tell us about your aesthetics or irl loadout

For me, my aeshtetic will be pic related sort of an irregular fighter look
Also, I'm not the ginger dude in the pic

Attached: a4c7efe2a483e635815a07515e23f8b2.jpg (960x960, 198K)

Bandito Supreme
Also Tanker holster is life

Attached: 20190618_192842.jpg (338x617, 121K)

I've never understood why people try to achieve this look, its something that usually comes naturally, after originally having good gear.

Is that you op

Thats not trying.

Jeans: people wear them
Boots: people wear those as well
Gaiters: smarts for being in the woodlands
A green button up shirt: people wear that.
Some 20 dollar alice gear and a shoulder holster.

That guy could take off the alice and sholder holster and walk into a K-mart in my area and blend in with the other Hillbillys

hes doing this right

This.

>spray paint all over gear
>mismatched gear from bargain bin at surplus store
>not going for grizzled freedom fighter look

Might as well sling a tire over your shoulder and wear some oven mits and a pots and pans in your head.

>Some 20 dollar alice gear and a shoulder holster.
It's ALICE gear, faggout and that H harness is beyond $20. Generally a good rig but he does need to oil that holster

>not going for grizzled freedom fighter look
>implying he isn't succeeding at that
honestly if you told me this was a costume from a red dawn remake I'd be willing to believe it

For what purpose? Posing in some photos your girlfriend takes? Imagining yourself living life like a video game? What kind of dumbfuck faggotry is this gay shit.

>that roll of electrical tape dangling off his left shoulder
why?

I got a line on them for 15$

needs 5 pieces of
Flare

>I got a line on them for 15$
link or it never happened

Shits pretty useful innawoods actually.
I always keep some in my hunting bag and tackle box.

I'm questioning why it's dangling off his shoulder, not why he'd have electrical tape, electrical tape is fucking rad

Gray man. You won't know me just by looking

Attached: 5865cfaa3f8445a2715330bda3dcb32ee585c89c652d65ff12fcd7cf0dd1da7f.png (834x737, 1.53M)

Yes i was wondering why its there. perhaps he needs it there for some reason unseen. But yeah i wrap all mus lose shit with electrical tape.

I like the occupy look.

Attached: 2984164_Look_10_-_Occupy_Look.jpg (560x419, 72K)

No one can stop sam hyde

not even

MaSamoul BinHyden

chuck norris with aids and a vegan diet?

>Gaiters: smarts for being in the woodlands
that is city shit

>That guy could take off the alice and sholder holster and walk into a K-mart in my area and blend in with the other Hillbillys
''No, mister militaryman, there ain't no guddang fighters hurr''

>5 pieces
Assuming he only wants to do the bare minimum!

Attached: flair.jpg (379x344, 21K)

Attached: DvcCU3JWsAId6B0.jpg (496x423, 43K)

PAN SHOT

Honestly most if they've paid attention to the original loadout threads would know of my Chinese SHTF loadout and my recent Chernobyl Liquidator loadout but I did experiment because I was absolutely fucking bored out of my mind with crossdressing and I can actually pull it off ironically. But that was just a bout of boredom and a one time thing so the Chinese loadout you may see in the other loadout threads or my liquidator one.

based holster

2 chicks at once

There have been many time when i was walking through a wet field and wished i had gaiters on to keep my cuffs and boots dry.

bush war peak aesthetic

Attached: FB_IMG_1525579207340.jpg (594x759, 60K)

Attached: orders from general K.jpg (1005x1512, 229K)

I never got the point of having chest rigs and loadouts and shit until I started going in the desert/woods and shooting more seriously, beyond just 'lay out guns and ammo in my trunk and hang out by the car'. When you're walking around out there, you need to carry your guns and ammo without just jamming them all into a backpack and walking around because it is a huge hassle. Carrying some water of course, then you want some binoculars so you can see how close you are to distant targets or check out weird objects in the distance to make sure you're not accidentally shooting towards some utility shack. Might as well bring that IFAK, not doing you any good in the car. Hanging out with others doing the same thing, radios come into the picture when the cell service is dicey.

Yeah you don't need to go wear BDUs and shit, but over time you realize there are certain things you need to carry with you in a convenient way, and eventually you're just another autist arguing about chest rig models on Jow Forums.

Cheese rigs are comfy along with a ruck sack and your 2nd on your hip on a pistol belt

>tfw society collapses due to economic meltdown in the next few decades you will be able to roll into a sleepy new mexico town in a sarape and bandolier of ammo and six guns and shoot up the place while robbing the bank

as long as they have mexican tendies

>roll into a sleepy new mexico town in ONLY a sarape, a bandolier of ammo, and six guns
ftfy

I'm like 70% sure he's larping as a character from the first black ops call of duty

why does every white person with a FAL feel the need to paint it rhodie camo?

the unabashed desire to live in a world without niggers

It has it's charm

not really, it just makes you look like a poser.

foundationed and crimson-suppositoried.

Attached: sataniaprotectingthewhiterace.gif (200x200, 40K)

Enhanced slotting potential

right arm of the free world deserves it's colors of war.

Culturally loyal abuela

Behind the kindly eyes, the soul of a warrior.
Under the gardening gloves, the hands of a killer.
Beneath the poncho, a chest rig, an SBR, and the heart of your abuela... ¡WHICH YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T EAT MORE!

>Either my family gets food, or your family gets the flip flops.

Attached: Rhodesian-SAS.jpg (1264x922, 615K)

The wrist watch messes with it. Get a pocket watch to complete the aesthetic.

in YOUR mind.

I bet you still care about what people think you look like.
I bet you think this song is about you...your soooo vain.

Looks like a fag desu

He looks like a manchild

precision rifle, clothes that blend, a small backpack with water, snacks, couple extra mags/loose ammo to reload them, knife. literally nothing else. try to keep pack under 15 pounds. i want to be able to sprint and generally be like mel gibson from the patriot. a ghost.

Attached: 60478A69-EDC6-4211-97F1-670F3031EC21.jpg (634x400, 72K)

i forgot tp

Attached: EAE92FE8-062D-4B57-B7E6-25BC7C6EF931.jpg (399x671, 65K)

I've always liked the aesthetics of the guy in your pic related.

Cut your hair, it makes you look gay.

It totally depends on the enviroment. You need to blend.

Attached: IRA[1].jpg (620x916, 51K)

>Assuming I am the dude on the picture

whats the bandana for? some homosexual slang for doing handjobs in bathroom stalls or to signal you are still a virign with no combat experience nor training?

CHUNKY BOYZ

Attached: 1535111472248.jpg (900x1200, 292K)

Help me Jow Forums. I unironically like rigger belts and black cargo pants. Someone put me down

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-211611_Photos.jpg (569x1067, 297K)

oh wow how can america compete