Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: Subject field filled in edition

Attached: 1554483651712.jpg (367x462, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Ellenwood
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST for CPC super majority

Attached: IMG_8145.jpg (1024x665, 107K)

What happens if you shoot an AR with a loose barrel nut?

Nth for off topic posting every day

Attached: D7834mIUwAUY6eF.jpg (2048x1536, 384K)

>dabs

Attached: IMG_1192_19.jpg (766x575, 183K)

Buy another NR semi.

Do not comply if anything is banned.

Buy another AR to jack up those numbers.

Get a friend to take the CFSC and get their PAL.

Stack mags and ammo.

Make sure everyone knows Libs are going to ban their guns.

Vote CPC in October (or whichever strategic vote ousts a Lib MP)

Have a plan to hide NR semis.

Fuck the arceys, fuck Trudeau and his commie UN gun grabber agenda.

Also fuck Saudi Arabia, fuck Israel and anyone who hates freedom.

Attached: PAULFUCKINGHARREL.png (1821x971, 2.38M)

Is that supposed to prove they are unpinned somehow ?

DELETE THIS NOW CITIZEN.
RE-PIN YOUR MAGAZINES OR THERE WILL BE MANDATORY PENIS INSPECTIONS IMMEDIATELY

Attached: 1557550665285.jpg (2048x1422, 119K)

shtf? For me it’s combloc surplus ONLY

Attached: 33928679-FB6E-4538-B322-A49F831B7C08.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

Best nr semi to buy?

BASED

Where is the best place to buy sks
400$ sks makes my heart hurt

Inaccurate fire
If loose enough you could damage to locking lugs on your bolt maybe

Cabelas has Chink ones for 230

Cabela’s had Chinese ones on sale for 190 last week

how can one poster be so BASED

Attached: 1558555562913.png (372x453, 141K)

Budget tier: SKS and 10 pinned tapco mags and 1000 round crate of ammo.

PCC tier: Ruger PC carbine, beretta cx4, lel kek sub 2000 and 10 mags and a red dot

STANAG tier: Type 97 or Wk- 180

Commie tier: CSA VZ 58

Battle Rifle tier: BCL 102 or Stag 10

Meme Stanag tier: Used Tavor/X95, Benelli, MDI SLR build

Gucci/Unobtanium: Sig 550, Sporter

Another SKS

unironically my boogaloo gun is a standard SKS stripper fed, its the gun i'm the most comfortable with, but i don't own much atm cause i'm a zoomer.

its okay kid youre gonna make it

Nothing wrong with that, the SKS is easy to maintain, easy to feed, and easy to train family members to use. My plan in case of boogaloo is for my dad and myself to use my two SKSs, and for my mum to use the TT-33 because she has trouble with properly holding long guns

perfect idea, the tt-33 grip is suited to small Fetal alcohol syndrome slav manlets, or women

dare i claim this is quite based?

The firing pins will shatter if you shoot certain hot surplus, I think Czech surplus is what did mine in.

just don't shoot me if you see me fortnite dancing on our enemies.

Attached: dancingpumpkindude.gif (240x240, 519K)

during a true blue boogaloo sights will be trained on rampaging packs of spooks, not good people defending their homes

yeah atm my household is me, my younger brother, dad, and mom.

my dad doesn't boogaloo prep as much as he use to, but he did prep for y2k and some other stuff before hand. so he sorta has knowledge

Get a few life straws, at least one for each family member. They never hurt to have around.

are they good water filters?

They wont filter out chemicals or nerve agents lol but you can basically drink your own urine literally, or any puddle of water and not fall ill. Filters out microorganism almost entirely and each straw is good for 1 person for at least 6 months of their hydration needs.

Same. I like my AR and everything, but man the SKS is just fun.

Attached: 20190607_161019.jpg (4032x1960, 2.91M)

there was a brand better than lifestraw but i forget now

>this is the type of person on /cangen/ shilling the PPC

Attached: 1561064062209.jpg (1920x1014, 353K)

Yeah I forget as well, better is relative though. I mean it is actually higher performing for similar price, but it doesnt mean lifestraw doesnt work.

Sawyer Mini I had it in my Amazon wishlist

Because the SKS is actually yours, meanwhile registered ARs will never feel like your own.

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1550625498650.jpg (525x505, 68K)

the fucking memes write themselves

memes imitate life

Attached: 1556301273936.jpg (1050x1030, 469K)

>he isnt watching Cobrai Kai with his Prohibited Weapon

Attached: 20190620_190912.jpg (3264x1836, 1014K)

when did they draft nunchucks as prohibs? Did they know we were going to have an influx of chinese immigrants? What amazing foresight!

Baste. May as well get a MG to since they carry the same charge

Attached: 20190202_023034.jpg (2560x1440, 1.43M)

The 90s

Heh
Mfw I own 4 on that list including something sexy from the meme tier.

Does anyone else not know exactly how make guns they own?

>Does anyone else not know exactly how make guns they own?
What did he mean by this ?

Attached: 1542999742722.jpg (564x558, 18K)

>Not going full Retrowave with an A2 and ‘80s Beretta and a Snapple jean jacket and aviators when SHTF

Attached: 9807D607-F53F-4E50-ABEA-6D04F596DAA6.jpg (1366x1026, 225K)

>Not just cranking out a burner to turn in and keeping your Restricteds
Never gonna make it

just made this my new background pic

>thinks im not gonna make it
kek

Attached: 20190411_144256.jpg (3264x1836, 1.32M)

gtfo glow nigger that aint even moderately true.
thats like probations vs 3-5 years in a federal pen getting REKT by big buck neechies. nice larp or whatever

>inb4 cope

I don't own any guns officer :^)

I've used a sawyer quite a bit and while it's excellent for it's size I perfer the katadyn gravity camp 6L as you can fill it once in the morning, hang it on a tree and then just stick a bottle under it whenever you need a refill no need to sit around squeezing a bag for 10 min. Especially good for a camp of 3+ people. I have a sawyer as backup though just in case.

I mean the other day a buddy asked how many I own and I genuinely couldn't give a real answer cause I don't know. Should I stop accumulating?

>literally every single gun control measure passes
You mean all one of them?

Idk i thing NZ is the current winner of the cuck awards right now

Great post, thanks for sharing

my nigga

Attached: 1559970469039.jpg (493x127, 13K)

Nothing big enough has happened yet to prove whether Canadians will comply or not but if youre looking for evidence compliance will be slim there are 3 examples to look back on.

When licensing was rolled out in the 90s RCMP estimated there were 6M gun owners in Canada, and yet we only have 2M licensed people. People hid their guns en masse.

Then, when the long-gun registry was rolled out, there was less than 40% compliance -- people did not comply en masse.

Quebec institued a registry and there is less than 20% compliance.

So the OFFICIAL government pool of gun owners shrinks every time they pass new laws (they do this to downplay the numbers - to discourage gun ownership) but in reality its been literally 3 fucking decades of mass non-compliance you defeatist fucking fear-spreading cuck.

Now neck yourself.

Attached: 1558319871517.jpg (558x382, 46K)

With the hilariously low compliance? No I don't think so

Did any of you guys save this image? She looks cute and I want to look closer.

Attached: 1561074280896s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

BASED

why would I save a pic of a 7.5/10 when 10/10 nudes are a click away

are burgers the biggest pushovers on Jow Forums?

>have constitution that guarantees the right to bear arms shall not be infringed
>but 2a is constantly being infringed
>states with gun laws as bad as canada (or worse)
>a president who said "take the guns first, due process later"
>can't have guns shipped to your door
>need to pay an extra tax if your rifle or shotgun is short
>your other political party wants to ban guns (some rinos too)
>import bans because "muh russsia, muh china"

Holy shit, stand up for your constitution at least. All that high-fructose corn syrup has made you guys complacent

Attached: 1555194967099.png (1600x1259, 3.34M)

unironically i was just asking korean user if that was him, i don't think it is, pls no bully korean user

this desu

Thots will never be a 10/10 PERIOD.

Charge, not conviction. They both carry the same charges, prohibited weapons charges. Although I may be wrong and it could be prohibited devices, which is like having unpinned mags

I just want to look user

Attached: 1561064516711.png (632x636, 551K)

ew
a faggot

I'm just memeing, my friend. we are all buddies here

Attached: 1558139463316.png (1000x1000, 115K)

i know their ppc cucks but they are fighting sogi123

Wow stashing and hoarding their guns is extremely effective and will surely save their gun rights lmao

as opposed to what?

based

She's a Canadian athlete.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Ellenwood

>this is the face of alt right white nationalist nazis according to liberals and delusional mentally trannies.

>sogi123
qrd?

yea take advice from this retard who thinks youll get in the same amount of trouble for a full auto ak as you would get for carrying nunchucks.

you should have to solve skill testing questions to be able to post here keep larpin

Organising as a political bloc, getting their gun orgs to actually do something, a protest like the ones we did in 98
Hiding your guns in pvc and burying them in the dirt does absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things

Yeah, call me a faggot for saying that anyone who takes nudes are fucking retarded. Go fuck yourself, cunt.

Holy fuck she's cute. How'd you figure this out? Surely a reverse image search wouldn't work on a thumbnail?

Buying 20k ARs at the mere suggestion of a ban and forcing the grabbers to fall back and hope for another liberal majority. Far superior to ANZAC cope tactics.

This

>increased AR ownership 20% in one month

How is this not "stashing and hoarding"?
When did I ever mention intelligence?

How can you not know?

SOGI 123 basically a program to include all the fake genders and introduce ultra gay shit to your kids at even younger ages, like 5-6 year olds and so on. It also basically surrenders your child to the government. A gay teacher, libtard, or tranny teacher can go up to a kid with autism, or not knowing at all due to fucking age, and say "You're really a girl, not a boy, right?" and if the child says yes, the state forces your kid to automatically take drugs, estrogen pills, you name it. If you fight it, the government takes custody of your child. Its unironically state enforced homosexuality, these trannies, and liberals want to brain wash, indoctrinate, and drug these kids while their still young to continue the circle of degeneracy / libtardism

wouldn't be surprised if pedophile tries to get legalized at this point.

Because we're rubbing the sales numbers in the government's face and telling them repeatedly to fuck off.

w-why are you grabbing that with the teeth of your vise

which is a cuck move. sogi is only bad for idiot christians

gun orgs are literally too scared to protest due to muh fake media optics and rcmp rooftop snipers

reaction rod, dipas

Because all those ARs are registered so if the govt decides to pull an nz style ban by going door to door it increases the chance of radically minded anons going full fucking cowabunga
Also this

religious boomer

its a fucking reaction rod dingus it has flat faces to sit in a vise

Unironically, kill yourself faggot.
I can raise my kids, the government doesn't need to force feed them drugs and homo propaganda.
Being a suicide mentally ill tranny is not hip, its not trendy, its fucking disgusting and you should stay the fuck away from my kids you fucking pedophiles.

Kill yourself faggot

tranny pedophile commie spotted
cut your dick off retard

>muh christcuck argument

I'm not even religious, its scientifically proven that trannies are mentally ill faggots with a victim complex so huge they unironically have the highest suicide rates out of any voting block.

I don't want my child to be brainwashed in such a disgusting environment, and if you faggots try to take my kid, you're gonna have to go through me first.

Attached: 1500870220964.jpg (680x483, 37K)