So they finally caught China forcefully harvesting organs from religious prisoners...

So they finally caught China forcefully harvesting organs from religious prisoners. This combined with trade shenanigans, north korea shenanigans, and them beefing their military up, when is boogaloo habbenin? And what will your strategy/loadout be assuming it isn't just a bomb dropping contest?

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-181151_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong
fanfiction.net/s/12830548/1/A-Mandate-from-Heaven
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So? Not our prisoners. None of us have a relevant loadout in a war with China, it'll be Pacific Rim but with more boring robots.

Nothing happen. The ideal situation is the rest of the world wakes up and trade wars China too. But nothing will happen. In today's world evil thrives

How the fuck is this weapons related

Who cares? I'm not going to war with China over some obscure group of asian muslims and their kidneys.

who gives a fuck, who gives a shit about kebab?????
go back to plebbit, faggot.

>these people are harvesting organs on a national scale
Well tickle me pink

Attached: 20-000-30-000-civilians-were-eaten-decisive-tang-strategic-victory-https-en-wikipedia-org-wiki-battl (500x429, 97K)

The left sucks Chinese dick so that won’t happen

>when is boogaloo habbenin
never, mohammed.
ps: choke of a pig's dick.

The left only cares about jews, queers, spics, muslims, and nigs.

Read the whole post fuckface

Was does OP type like a Fed reading buzzwords off a notebook pad?

Attached: 0BE0DF9D-31E2-4783-8413-3D8A1375413A.jpg (236x187, 19K)

You guys all fucking suck and are too hung up on the news, I asked for your loadout if you had to fight the Chinese, like foot soldier shit. Jesus you fucking faggots will ruin anything.

Probably because I'm high as shit and want to ponder infantry battles with chinamen.

If the Muslims didn't want their organs stolen, maybe they shouldn't have gone around stabbing crowds of Hans

Nigger Hillary was going to let China invade Taiwan in exchange for some kickbacks

Attached: 750A3761-C53F-4162-A594-7B562C258567.jpg (750x1178, 447K)

They aren't stealing them from Muslims you shit, they're stealing them from a major chinese religion.

>soulless insectoids doing soulless insectioid things
Color me shocked.

Not Muslims retard, but okay.

The left only cares about power. They don't give a shit about minorities. Minorities are only a tool to get elected to left elitists.

How would you fight said insectmen in an infantry battle?

We’re all over here bitching about Iran when getting rid of the chinese would be infinitely better for the entire world

Exactly

This is why the white man will lose. Whites won't even support stem cell research to strengthen themselves while the chinks harvest negro and arab organs. Pitiful.

>Uighurs are not Muslim

Hear, hear

It’s not like the US can’t do both.

The toppling of Iran is key to countering China, it's why they've been trying to do it for 40 years.

Ok, my load out would be whatever I’m issued. Plus an extra butt pack for all my meds and foot powder. I got the hypertension something fierce. And foot powder makes my feet minty fresh.

Wait a minute. So, this major Chinese religion has a stockpile of harvested organs? And the Chinks stole the organs? Ohh, they’re gonna burn in hell. And, with this news, I can say I’m not eating Chinese food anymore. Not if they’re putting religious organs in it.

In the same old way; shoot them until they die.

What is this?

Napalm and WP, how else?

You know I was literally talking about this years ago and everyone on potassium called me crazy.

Lol

I'm gonna cry now because wtf is wrong with the world.

>when is boogaloo habbenin?
have you not been paying attention to what's been going on in Hon Kong?

Joe "If there's a child I must defile" Biden's son literally mad millions because of the Chinese. And Joe is continuously soft on China. Not to mention the Hillary's deep connections to the PRC that go back to her husband facilitating the sale of top secret tech to the Chinese. Oh and then there's Nacy Pelosi's Chinese spy that worked for her for 20 fucking years.

Chinks and Muslims are communists.

We should do some contra shit and fund some "jihadi freesom fighters" in rural China. Then when China is destroying itself internally we'll shaft them and send in the UN to Balkinize them

Finally we'll give all of Manchuria back to Japan because why the fun not

>religious prisoners
You mean Muslims? I have to take my hat off to the Chinese now. Long live glorious China!

>You mean Muslims?
no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong

When are we gonna liberate Tibet?

Found the paranoid schizophrenic Alex Jones cuck who went off his meds.

Gay kid

bugmen being scum.No suprises there cannabalism is part of their 'cultural heritage'

found the cnn watching arse.It was deliberate US policy to pour money on China thinking they would unfuck their heads if they got gibs.Did not work Time for a new approach

Israel does the same thing

one time i went not to china but to taiwan its the same thing anyways and it was nasty and dirty and the food sucked and everyone was a slanty eye dick so long story short i think asians suck

You had to travel to Taiwan to find out that chinks suck?
Naive/10

USA should do that with Scientology members lol

>So they finally caught China forcefully harvesting organs from religious prisoners

This has been going on for years with their political prisoners and other various people who get locked up.
There's just something insanely creepy and wrong about a human battery hen system where you get to sit in a cage until someone with a matching biology needs your organs.

>only muslims go to jail in China

T. Chang

hello shill

Why the fuck should I care? Watching China be such petty cunts to a bunch of muzzies is the closest most of us will ever get to our redpill fantasies.

Fuckin' A

Came here to say this, glad someone else thinks like me.

An M-60, hordes are all chinks are good at.

Preach

Attached: 1538755860369.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

>Implying that the jews won’t do the same to us once the West is overtly in their control.

You know that stem cell research is performed here right?
Conservatives are just against harvesting aborted fetus remains for the research using taxpayer money.

>hey guys lets share shome butiful bobs and vegana Facebook accounts on Jow Forums
>also something about bombing and military so mods wont delete thread!!

Assuming it's the same as last time, as many miniguns as I can get my hands on and men to crew them, set up on a hill, literally just watch as the horde throws themselves into the bullet hail.

This belongs on pol faggot

>I'm from the Philippines, and I say kill 'em all!

Literally the perfect post

Fuck Chinks

I've known about this since at least 2008 and everyone called me crazy, even after I got a degree related to studying the subject. It goes way beyond the 'muslims' (this is a smear by CCP to elicit sympathy from altright type fuckwads, Uighurs are an ethnic group).

fanfiction.net/s/12830548/1/A-Mandate-from-Heaven

Feel free to skipahead to chapter 17 part 2

Attached: 1560459021312.jpg (728x469, 66K)

Somebody finally speaking some god damn sense

Attached: 1547100466394.jpg (711x735, 135K)

>fanfiction.net

I'll just fuck up my organs with drugs lets see if chang likes his new lung with cancer.

You can't redpill normgoloids with redpills alone. Instead, you must slip the redpills into a wad of palatable hamburger meat, like giving medicine to your dog

Wow nigger is like you didn't even knew that uygurs just started stabbing chinks when they didn't let them get out of the shithole that china is.

Overwhelming firepower.

They aren't taking organs from Muslims retards.

Based.

Attached: americans at boxer rebellion.jpg (2768x1700, 875K)

What's with all this anti-china propaganda today?
Wtf

There not enough, that is the real problem

Why can you retards fucking read.

I simply hate chinks.
Also, probably pushback against the constant 50 cent spam that's been infesting Jow Forums for the past three years.