Ok so this is the drone shot down by Iran...

Ok so this is the drone shot down by Iran. What would Jow Forums do as a logical response to being attacked by the terrorist state?
Give ultimatum:
>buy me 2 new drones or
>I destroy every Iranian air defense system within 100 miles of the crash site.
Calculated, logical, and measured. No nuclear war, and Iran still gets bitch slapped.

Attached: C71E18EE-FB18-4D3A-B3E4-23AB0DF8CBAB.jpg (620x413, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3vGDmdEP_0
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At this point, the US might as well just strike their military infrastructure. Iran’s gonna keep doing this shit unless someone fights back.

Sink their biggest ship

>fly my drone into someone else's territory
>it gets shot down
HURR DURR HOW COULD YOU DO THIS YOU FUCKING ATTACKED ME DURR

Fuckoff. No more war in the middle east. Fuck them and fuck you.

Nothing? It's just a bot. We've lost them before. Until they actually kill someone or attack a US boat it doesn't really matter that much.

At first I was gunna say “Nah, we won’t do anything” but then I remembered pic related

Attached: D56C12A6-C3B0-41DE-B928-1552C8ADF8DC.jpg (1125x1219, 520K)

Realize how damn convenient it is that one of the last nations without a Rothschild bank and natural resources that are vulnerable attacks us just as we get done bombing a bunch of other countries that conveniently were vulnerable with natural resources and also didn't have Rothschild banks in them.

I'd leave the middle east and start fixing my own country instead of fucking around in sandniggerland.

Attached: 1559975528902.jpg (600x522, 69K)

If unironically jerk off to the news footage if he did that to Iran.

>someone else's territory
Didn't happen.

Obvious anti-Iran propaganda thread is obvious lol

I think we already did back in the 80’s.

>Implying the US has a monopoly on creepy Mickey Mouse knockoffs

Attached: SheikFarfour.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>anti-Iran propaganda
no such thing my man
When the truth is naturally anti-Iran, well, then that’s just fact.

>He dares to mock the holy name of our Martyr, Farfour
I should give you a taste of my shoe, infidel.
youtube.com/watch?v=m3vGDmdEP_0

Spoken like a true politician, dirtbag.
Iran aint a danger. They won't do shit unless a foreign influence stages something. Look at north korea. They got nukes and they do fuck all besides posture and make themselves heard, which is precisely what having nukes LETS them do, and what Iran wants as well.

What the fuck does that even mean? Israel can fight Iran, America ain't fuckin doing it bud. Iran isn't a threat to me

>America ain't fuckin doing it
doubt.jpg

Exactly. The only people who REALLY benefit from this besides a few resources is Israel. If Iran seems more warlike that is because they saw every other middle eastern country that aint Israel or the Saudi's get stomped on and remade by foreign powers. They are scared and looking for a way to keep their independence and way of life, and if we don't do shit to them they have no reason to do shit to us.

>logical response to being attacked by the terrorist state?
There are only two terrorist states: America, and China.

It’s a Muslim country.
It’s a threat.
I hope we glass it.

Why do you people like doing Israels bidding so much?

why is it a threat

>they have no reason to do shit to us
Someone should tell that to the Iranians, then. Unfortunately, they seem intent on doing shit to the US and its allies. It's almost as if a country full of retards screeching "death to America" isn't going to be willing to work with the Americans.

>Until they actually kill someone or attack a US boat
those have literally happened though

It’s not just Iran.
thereligionofpeace.com/

>I destroy every Iranian air defense system within 100 miles of the crash site.
It only works if you can actually do the things you say.

Movies, television, and video games brainwash us with mottos to be addicted to war and think it's cool. Blowing shit up and yelling oorah really gets the blood pumping.

Stop flying drones near Iran, and fuck off. I'm not getting drafted and fighting Iranians. You can suck my dick, you statist MIC shill. Go KSG yourself.

>It’s a Muslim country.
so the UK and France is also a threat then?

is this some kind of IP grabber?

>mossad thread trying to psy ops us into fighting their war
i'll donate money to iranian groups just to fuck with you moishe

>I'm not getting drafted and fighting Iranians
Correct.

>when you get laughed out of Jow Forums to shill some gay ass war to boomers on Jow Forums
Yikes

If it walks like a duck....
Don’t forget about Germany

Alright then dirtbag. Explain what they have done, and how this particular group of Muslims is more of a threat than the ones committing crimes in the nations they immigrated to, such as Sweden, Germany, and the UK?

>I'm not getting drafted
Where the fuck did this meme come from?
They didn’t reinstate the draft for Iraq I. They didn’t do it for Afghanistan. They didn’t do it for Iraq II. Why would they do it for Iran?

>implying you aren’t already onna watchlist
4chin is very open that they completely cooperate with LEO agencies

Google can tell you all about this shit dude

Because reasons.

And because memes

>Iran
>terrorist state

go away Bolton

Nuke Jerusalem and Riyadh at least twice.

Do you unironically think some kind of Israeli intelligence agency is trying to sway the opinion of dying image board on the internet to favor a war with Iran? Is that what you seriously believe? Of all the scenarios that could've led to the creation of this thread do you believe that is the most likely?

Attached: iran.png (676x676, 917K)

Not him but they're fucking everywhere.

They are also very fucking obvious when they use the same method of arguing that relies on refusing to acknowledge any points you make that blow whatever crap they are spinning out of the water.

Because Persians are a tad bit smarter than Arabs. And Iraq and Iran were completely pointless. This war would be as well, this is in no way would benefit us. But you should go kill yourself, kike.

Its god damn hilarious like that facebook meme about the dog that refuses to look at anything bad they did as though that will make it not exist.

Not in the current cycle, no. In the past, absolutely.

How much exposure do you guys get outside? How many hours do you spend on the internet? Like seriously, I was in your place when I was younger and it really jogs your perception of reality. Go to the local park, at whatever time of day you want, and just walk around for half an hour. Take deep breaths, look at the trees, hear the birds singing and look at all the insects crawling in the grass. observe the sky and look around you. Try it, please. You'll feel a lot better.

Iraq and Afghanistan* were completely pointless. Fucking retarded. Didn't accomplish shit. We don't need anymore overseas wars, lining up the pockets of MIC.

They'll asymmetrically blow up a bus full of American tourists in Mexico or something, like they did to others.

You can't deal with those terrorists rationally. Only a swift "regime beheading" can work.

Good luck my little JIDF friend. You're on your on. A war in Iran would unite the far Right/Left who both have contempt for military industrial bullshit

>attacked by the terrorist state?
kek'd.
stupid
dumb
neocon
scum

have sex

You're pretty dumb if you think that the chans doesn't have any influence on mainstream culture, and wouldn't be a place of interests to those looking to persuade the populace's opinion. No war in Iran. No war in Syria. Go fuck yourself.

I forgot to mention they immediately go for attacking your character when you first call em out. Like a god damn checklist. They are not THAT prolific compared to other posters, nor are they initially obvious, but they stand out like a red flag in how they react to arguments that counter them.

Try harder.

This thread has been liked from Jow Forums's /sg/ so literal Iranian and Russian bot farms are here...in case you've been wondering.

President Trump gave the Iranians a very good chance to back away by saying "I think it was done by someone by mistake or that was being loose with orders." if it doesn't happen again then there will be no more done about it. It will be concluded that it was raised tensions that caused the shootdown rather than trying to use the shootdown to raise tensions. If a step it taken back then it's done.
If Iran shoots down another drone/aircraft, attacks another ship, or some other form of hostility (especially one that actually hurts or kills someone) then they can expect a slap with the big stick. Something similar to Praying Mantis in the 1980s.

Same thing we did when Syria “gassed” citizens: blow up a meaningless token target somewhere in the desert as to not look weak, but also not escalate the conflict.
Screen cap this.

Attached: E58A5DDA-BFF2-4C42-B02C-9D8247E6D92A.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Kek. Sure

linked

Bomb Israel into the ground. Once Israel is gone Iran will no longer have a need to hate the States.

>A war in Iran would unite the far Right/Left who both have contempt for military industrial bullshit
Lmao no. The US has fought countless pointless wars and the public eats it up. The American people have been abused and exploited by the government many times and they haven't put up a shred of real resistance. So a few college kids are going to paint picket signs and cry on YouTube, so what? A few war movies here, a false flag there, a new call of duty, and boom the population is itching for war. It's happened too many times before to think it won't happen again. The majority of people are just braindeads sheep. Even if they didn't want it, they'd be powerless to stop it. No, I'm wrong, the 2A gives the people all the power they need, but they'd be unwilling to stop it.

>Everything that disagrees with me doesn't exist, does't count because I claim you are paranoid, or is a russian bot
>Never once tries to actually counter the points made

Like I said, stands out like a fucking red flag lol.

Yeah, we're totally Iranian and Russian agents. Let's go war to Iran, and then Russia my fellow gun owners! Let's turn in our guns too, we don't need those. We're going to defend the people who start shit like Initiative 1639 with our lives if we have to.

I do all those things, Shlomohammed. You should've just suggested a nap and not wasted all that space.

Doesn’t matter, Americans will die. Let Israel fight its own wars for once.

They are on pol so why not here?

>You're pretty dumb if you think that the chans doesn't have any influence on mainstream culture
Not in 2019 dumbass
>and wouldn't be a place of interests to those looking to persuade the populace's opinion
It's only a place of interest to monitor potential shooters.
>No war in Iran. No war in Syria. Go fuck yourself.
I don't want it either, but there will likely be both. Also, you sound really upset.
>I forgot to mention they immediately go for attacking your character when you first call em out. Like a god damn checklist.
No, maybe it's just that the reasonable people all have the same reaction when someone ruins a genuine discussion by going fill schizo. Fuck off. The big bad Jews aren't coming to get you dude.

>Let's turn in our guns too, we don't need those.
Curious connection you made there in an unrelated thread. Very typical bot rhetoric. "Us as gun owners love the Russian and Iranian police states!"

>if you're not willing to fight israel's war, then you're literally a russian bot
sure thing chaim

Don't bother with them. Most of them are just shit posting, but there are a few of them have a very warped perception of reality due to being taped to their monitor all day for years.

>Be Israelie/Bolton shill
>Try get /k to support Iran war using recent incident
> Immediately called out for how convenient said incident is
> Fuck. Now what?
>Muslims! They hate Muslims! Use that!
>uhatemuslimsrite.shill
>Instantly countered by questions of why these muslims are a bigger issue than the ones shitting up europe and how Iran has a clear desire for independence and is not in a position to actually do anything
>FUCKFUCKFUCK whatwouldrabbido.shoa
>Fall back on classic jewish style arguments documented back in the 1930s
>Instantly called out for that and recognized as a shill for certain.
>mfw they know my tricks

Attached: epicstaredown.gif (300x226, 780K)

There won't be war in Syria or Iran. Rather, no more than normal for Syria. I think you zoomers don't remember the Bush era where the state department and military outlook was far, far more aggressive towards Iran. Or the 80s where we made direct attacks on their navy. No war. A few strikes, sure. But no war.

accidentally knock out a couple sattelites they rely on?

>Anyone who I disagree with is a zoomer

Alright then, provide a counter to the arguments mentioned above regarding north koreas position as a nuclear power that does fuck all but no one is willing to touch and how Iran likely wants to get to the same state, and provide evidence as to why we need to go for Iran and not the muslims Jihading in Europe.
And finally, explain what Iran actually has done to us.

>Not in 2019 dumbass
Yeah, a website, that permits free and open discussions, that ranks "#1,135 in global internet engagement" - no fucking relevance.
Oh god, we gotta proves how we'res nots Rooshan and Iranians agents by declaring war on them!! Go fuck yourself. Kike.

Attached: F343762C-C398-4268-AC6A-55573C0FDAE6.jpg (400x526, 46K)

Send them the bill, and if they refuse to pay it then we use the military to collect an appropriate amount of gold out of their national inventory. The more they resist, the more fucked up they get.

If the only one who actually benefits from war in Iran is Israel, who is the only non muslim country in the middle east, then why would we not assume anyone trying to support war in Iran is working in their interests?

>still avoiding the actual argument
Go glow somewhere else, sandnigger.

Attached: 1560145534362.gif (550x400, 287K)

Please stop you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point.

>. Explain what they have done, and how this particular group of Muslims is more of a threat than the ones committing crimes in the nations they immigrated to, such as Sweden, Germany, and the UK?

They aren't.
That doesn't mean we can't drop bombs on them though.

>muh russian bots
2016 called

>Doesn’t matter, Americans will die. Let Israel fight its own wars for once.
Why do you care? You hate American soldiers.

Attached: 17F05CA8-AB57-41D7-9C9A-B68CC7859CB1.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Alright then. Why drop bombs on them? How does it benefit the USA to waste time, money, energy and lives in the middle of nowhere?

It’s not rigged. You’re just losing, faggot.

I do?

>I'm basically a brainwashed kindergartner, teach me about the world good Sir!

Go back to your containment thread.

Ah, the projection phase of the attacking the character has begun I see.

>Why drop bombs on them?
because they're assholes
>How does it benefit the USA to waste time, money, energy and lives in the middle of nowhere?
The strait of Hormuz is not the middle of nowhere.

>Persians are smarter than Arabs
Yeah, that’s why they beat them in all those wars. Oh wait.

Fuck Israel, fuck Saudi Arabia, and fuck boomers.

>This
>This so fucking hard I pulled something in my nuts

Go back to your organization and tell them you are a failure of a shill who can't argue a point without resorting to character attacks the moment anyone asks you to counter the slightest decent opposition to your argument.

The Mueller report literally proved the bots they are real.