10 million dollars to go full innawoods

What does Jow Forums do? How do you spend it?

Attached: 57479882-cartoon-moneybag-full-of-gold-coins-in-vector.jpg (1300x1300, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

risingsbunkers.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spread all of Bad Dragon's current and future stock evenly across Yellowstone

ITT: fed wonders what Jow Forums is planning

given i had access to land, i would use it to build an agrarian community of strong ethnonationalist families (you're not invited), stockpile resources and weapons, raise strong, hard-working, intelligent youth, and be ready to expand our territory during the boogaloo

Attached: 1FB8B7A4-5019-4260-9D28-86DAB2EDDD14.jpg (639x960, 99K)

Buy some land, build a house a range, set aside a little so I never have to work again, probably give the rest to charity or something because I genuinely have no idea what I'd even start spending ten million dollars on.

solid plan. i would then require each female to produce 10 offspring and also allow polygamy. basically a non-christcucked version of those mormon cults

fuck charity. bitcoin

that's the thing, it's hard to find strong, cohesive white families that aren't christcucked. hitler had a good plan for breeding more whites by giving monetary benefits to families that produced more children

Attached: D5957B62-E13E-49C6-A0F8-86A583285767.jpg (991x699, 250K)

you're spot on about that. most of the third reich new-family monetary benefits came from charitable funds so it's quite possible to replicate it today without the state.

It's (slowly) working for Orban. The money isn't the real trick - it's just the signal telling NPCs having a family is goodboi points.

in the interim, the best I think you can do is grow your wealth and grow your personal network. if you're not close to your family, reconnect with them. if you're in a city, prepare your exit plan. cut ties with browns, they'll turn on you the second the ebts stop flowing

dark times are ahead. the only ones who will survive are the ones who stockpiled food and ammunition

when they start handing out free money

run

Attached: DD33E65E-C245-4200-B51C-62177F5535B9.jpg (458x600, 37K)

>g3
>surplus real fucking nato
>heard of heck cattle
ill be seeing you in denver hippies.

>Allow polygamy
>But also fight

Not gonna happen. They'd realize you're just sending the young men to die so you can keep the women to yourself and your chosen few.

Twenty million nails in five million 2x4s.

Some Jow Forumstard was saying how he would put all his money in screws and nails because it'll be worth a lot of money if SHTF. It's actually quite genius.

>alliteratively
you come back alive, you can have 10 wives. sort of like an earthly version of 72 virgins

i'd spend most of it on family and savings for my kids, and their kids, as well as my brothers and sisters kids, but i won't tell them about it so they work hard and go after their dreams. i'll tell my parents about the money so when i die they can spread the money to my siblings kids.

as for what i'd spend the rest of the money on, i'm thinking 5000 rounds of 22lr, and a like 15 Ruger 10/22s so i can donate them to the Boy Scout camp that i went to every summer as a kid. i'll make it a stipulation that they have to have a free shoot day for each of the troops so all the kids who can't pay the extra bit of cash at camp for shooting sports get to shoot. then i'd spend a lot more of the money funding the camp for the next couple of years until scouting gets out of this social media pandering funk. i'd hate for that camp to go under because larger issues out of their control within the Boy Scout executives.

for me personally going innawoods i'd buy some 7.62x39, .223, and go shooting more often than i normally do.

we would want to create a new youth organization. girls have been let into bsa, their gun use among the organization has plummeted, and camporees have become orgies

Lots of land, lots of sheep, lots of guns, and a qt wife.

Attached: 1523027526587.jpg (500x412, 120K)

>a weapon to surpass metal gear

>camporees have become orgies
nice

t. cuck

Land, farm plots, variety of animals, cabin, bunker, ammo, ARs and extra uppers

That’s also just a good way to live in general

Attached: D5F4E949-1FF9-4444-8DA2-9B76D06829DB.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>10 mirrion
Ewok village.

A buddy of mine is a hobbyist blacksmith. One of the first things they teach you to do is make nails. It absolutely sucks shit. Nails will be our common currency.

Buy a Cold War era ICBM launch bunker and remodel the inside, lots of surplus rifles

well if i did create a new organization it would centered around the same principles as the old BSA, but with only 10 million dollars i think i could only fund it in my state and maybe up into the neighboring states.

>it's hard to find strong, cohesive white families that aren't christcucked
If Christians are the only ones having strong, cohesive white families, then they're not cucks.

>buy the innawoods
>build up a dozen or so cabins
>on-site range
>build up a trail system (horse/ATV/MTB)
>have a couple of outdoor private bathing areas overlooking the horizon
>list myself on AirBnB as a 2A Outdoor Retreat

Its a pipe dream.

buy up everything I need to maintain a small fleet of little bird helicopters and maintenance for Night vision. Large self sustaining compound for families, on site range for training. Mandatory 3 children in order to remain there. Set up our own constitution, the caveat is any attempt to change it leads to automatic banishment. Leadership will be one vote per family on leadership only, 2 votes for those who serve in combat or hard labor like agriculture.

Attached: 68024431-2A4B-4547-B6B5-1AE6135B40A6.gif (720x270, 1.73M)

they're cucked because when SHTF they'll belly-up because "god is with them"

You underestimate me.

Attached: tumblr_p9qsh5p83j1s8w1b9o1_500.gif (500x278, 2.78M)

Ubisoft can't keep getting away with this!

But seriously, it was so obvious in FC5, you were reinacting Waco combined with anyone who has played FC knows that the first "badguys" are never the badguy (and its usually ((You)).

>FC3, Citra
>FC4, Pagan
>FC5, Seeds.

And it gets more and more obvious, well except to the normies, blathering about "secret endings" bitch if you can ignore instructions and think for yourself you get the good ending 10 minutes in.

Damn you Ubi your redpill is always so bitter, not only about the games, but about the players.

But back to OP, 10 million?

Basically some variant of these.

Personally I think its not going to be possible to organize a group, so I'm just gonna buy "Fuck Off Land" put a house in the middle of it, utilizing natural and man made barriers, buy a couple cool toys, and invest in total self-sufficiency, and invest the rest so I don't have to work to sustain it (pay taxes until the boogaloo happens).

Minuteman Silo conversion would be an option, but I like the woods too much, going back to FC5, I'd buy Bear Island and be all "fuck off we're full" with me and my family.

why do you need a wife if you have sheep?

How long would take to truly become self sustaining with a non stop supply of food, water and maybe electricity. What do you think a realistic cost to get there would be?

10m would get you there if you bought the right plot of land.

Use running water or solar for electrical generation, plant fruit trees climate permitting (apples, oranges, etc.) cultivate corn, tomatoes, and wheat (all 3 are very easy) use fish traps and hunt to supplement with meat. Beekeep for honey. Water is easy, and cheap if you have clear running water, and only needs 1 drop of chlorine/bleach per liter, alternatively you can catch rainwater (only use the stuff off your roof for watering the plants though).

Its not hard or even particularly expensive its just time consuming.

The money is mostly there to keep the gov off your back for taxes, buy spares, and make problems go away, and most importantly make it so you don't have to work (because you'll be spending most of your time doing what I outlined in paragraph 2 and maintaining equipment.

whores.

I would fill the woods with whores.

Attached: 1547087673942.jpg (750x717, 59K)

risingsbunkers.com/
This funs and land.

Sheep cant make dinner

Au contraire, city-shitter. Lamb chops and fries are some of the best cuisine that can be had.

After butchering and cooking, which is what the wife's for

NICE

after some land and a house 10 million dollars isn't going to last you that long if you aren't working

if you invest a large amount of it and try to grow it aggressively then sure maybe but it's not actually that much money. it won't last you for life by any stretch of the imagination

a peice of wooded land with a large hidden nuclear/biological/chemical fallout shelter under it. basically a super comfy hideaway

this is my dream.