What is your ideal loadout for a brass knuckle fight?

Attached: 58A1B477-4E4B-4393-B77C-BE83DDDC0153.png (1536x2048, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/1a3dd1c7c6424a4f9b71226e3d5c7e32
hebrewsurnames.com/SAAVEDRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are brass knuckles allowed in a capitol area if youre a senator and trapped?

apnews.com/1a3dd1c7c6424a4f9b71226e3d5c7e32
>SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Oregon Gov. Kate Brown deployed the state police Thursday to try to round up Republican lawmakers who fled the Capitol to block a vote on a landmark economy-wide climate plan that would be the second of its kind in the nation.

God I wish that were me

Joe Biden is a fucking sheltered idiot. Probably why he hates white people too.

You know, a smart man wouldn't admit openly to owning brass knuckles.
At least I keep my paper weights for their intended purpose.

Isn't it illegal to use state police for that? Also what the fuck is going on in Oregon? It's like it is Cali lite now.

That old feeble faggot would get wrecked in ANY fight

what the fuck is an “economy-wide” plan? whoever wrote that should be arrested for being garbage at creating buzzwords.

curious why brass is the classic metal for such a weapon. is it the ideal metal? i cant imagine so.

oregon and washington are like the only two states that every demographic, even white men, have continuosly voted democrat since before california was democrat.

Attached: 1557081436596.png (508x450, 328K)

I fucking hate that bitch governor, but damn it’s nice to see these Republicans get what they deserved for acting like children. They’re acting like kids throwing a temper tantrum.

this country is an unfunny joke

lol literally nothing happened as far as actions go. oregon gov and police dont have the fuckin balls to do anything but hint at threats.

suck a cock ;)

It’s going to be great when true patriots execute your kind on their front yards

>Abraham Lincoln once leapt out of a window in an attempt to deny a quorum when he was a lawmaker in Illinois.
Fucking lol

>it's nice to see one side get literally strong armed by the governor and the state police to force a vote that they're going to lose
fuck you if you stand on this kind of tyranny

fuck this shit im out

Sad to see such a geography beautiful place with such terrible politics. I'm glad I visited Oregon before 2016 Election.

Attached: Oregon Lake.jpg (5344x3006, 886K)

Fuck niggers
Fuck jannies
Fuck kikes
HONK HONK

Attached: 1543111015604.jpg (1055x789, 342K)

Attached: w_3_0011800_deluxe-knights-suit-of-armor_550.png (550x550, 215K)

Jow Forums is right
Jow Forums is always right

hebrewsurnames.com/SAAVEDRA

EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
TIME

Brass is a pretty good metal for knuckles, though all sorts of metal were used for historically. Cast iron was pretty common back in the day while brass was expensive to use. You also see lead, aluminum, and other alloys You see a lot of old school knuckles that are coated to look like brass.

There are knockers, dusters, and those in the middle. Dusters are used in a hacking hammerfist motion to turn faces into blood mess, hence the name "knuckleduster". They often tend to be on the thin and light side and can have spikes to enhance the cutting effect. Knockers were used more for straight impact force and are thicker and heavier. Historical knuckles that predate firearms or were used when firearms weren't that reliable tend to be massive and got slimmer over the years as firearms got more reliable.

Attached: 39361409_2213306395570742_1878964397188055040_n.jpg (1080x893, 102K)

It was reasonably priced, easy to work, good hardness to weight, and the way brass corrodes is well suited for skin contact. Iron or steel knuckles work fine but if you let them rust you'll get cuts and tetanus. Copper, tin, lead, gold, etc are too soft and tend to bend enough to trap fingers. Silver's expensive. Aluminum works but it's light so you're not hitting as hard as my might be, plus it feels kinda cheap in the hand. Never held titanium knuckles myself but I'm sure they're out there.

Friend of mine made a replica of another friend's steel set out of gallium. That's was a good giggle.

Kate Brown should be hanging from the ceiling after that.

Imagining Abe leaping from a window has made my night, thank you user.

spotted the non-oregonian. both sides do this all the time.

The only way to interpret that is “illegal shit” brass knuckles only help if you are sucker punching someone or engaging in a fist fight. Both are retarded

A suit of plate armour.

It's just politics. Republicans are exploiting one loophole (doing something I support, by the way) while Democrats exploit another. For the record, the governor acted legally. The reason the state senators fled in the first place is because they theoretically could have been legally brought in to be present for the quorum.

turnabout is fair play you fucking nigger

Brass knuckles are illegal in my state, which sucks since I would take Uncle Joe up on that offer.

Both sides should be hanging from ceilings then.

Attached: 1558332398657.jpg (631x713, 65K)

>curious why brass is the classic metal for such a weapon. is it the ideal metal? i cant imagine so.
heavy and easy to cast

Unironically I'd pay to watch creepy uncle joe fistfight a motherfucker.
>geriatric fight club

Look at swap meets and the like, people sell brass knuckles there as "paperweights", "novelties", or "belt buckles" all the time. Got mine at an army surplus store for $10.

a gun

por que no los dos

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Turnabout is fair play faggot. You do it to us we do it to you.