Not tracers

>not tracers
>can see the bullet in flight

what is this sorcery?

Attached: IMG_0658.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Glow in the dark bottom, like a negress at a shitty club

Just a bright colored paint or something on the base of the bullet, looks like.

I doubt it would work well, if at all, at night.

It's probably just a really bright surface. You can see normal handgun calibers and .22 flying down range but you need the right light and backstop for contrast

>can see the bullet in flight
so can you with .45 acp

I bought a bunch of .45 about 100 jhp rounds, because it's probably slow enough to see. I put them at the bottom of all my 1911 mags

Just get a .45 and you can race the bullets to the target.

Define "tracer", send that letter to the manufacturer and wait for a response.

> I put them at the bottom of all my 1911 mags
y tho

Go to the range when its the right lighing, or even just watch Hickock, and you can see rimfire rounds around the 50 yd mark, and .45 not far past that. Just giving the base of the bullet bright red paint would be enough during the day and with enough distance.

Just in case i loose count or confuse my 8, 9 or 10 round mags.
It doesn't hurt anything and it may help in the .009% of the .009% etc etc

does your slide not lock back?

The bullet base has a dot of retroreflector, either a dot of tape or paint.
It reflects muzzle flash back to the shooter.

Kek

I lol'd

>be me
>hanging out with firefighters
>redneck range day
>someone brings .357 wheelgat
>sun going down innadesert
>firing kind of toward sunset
>fmj shines like shooting stars
One of the coolest things I've ever seen.

a man of culture

These are awesome. Best with the 45 since it's big and slow. Work awesome at night.

It sure does but its redundancy and i guess a malfunction is just as possible as anything in the world.

wouldn't it be better to have it as the second to last to indicate 1 round left? Not gonna lie what you're doing sounds like a fuddy gimmick(even more than carrying a 1911) that could be replaced with more training. I wouldn't want my last round to be a non expanding nor would I want a picture of mix and match ammo being shown to a jury making me look like a nog who can't afford to use all the same bullets.

Has to be pretty dark to see them though. I got a box and the first time I tried it there was nothing to them even though it was dusk. The second time I tried them it was a little later. Getting pretty dark but not pitch black yet and they glowed like lasers. They are cool but it's got to be pretty dark to see them.