Ar blown the fuck out again. How can you onions boy gucci ar queers cope?

Ar blown the fuck out again. How can you onions boy gucci ar queers cope?

youtu.be/6MhoO6er_Gc

Attached: akstronk.png (1301x681, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxQNYPYFq1c
snipercountry.com/5-56-vs-7-62/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Using a hotter round or using 300 Blackout or 6.5 Grendel?

>m855a1 and m193
>wolf FMJ
Oh look, its a nothingburger for anybody who isn't stuck in the 90s.

I mean, would you want to be shot by one?

brb building a home library

>some of the most common ammunition around
wow

>people use m193 and wolf as range ammo a lot so that means it makes sense to generalize a calibers offensive/defensive performance using them
No, and you're legitimately retarded if you can't understand that. Might as well argue 12g is a insufficient SD round based on bird shots performance because "lol, field loads are more common though"

Have you ever asked yourself why you're so desperate for validation?

Still inferior to the ARX100
>any response not agreeing is cope of the highest form

ARs have been shit from the very beginning. Just remember how many men died in Vietnam because that piece of shit jammed.

I know people appreciate Paul for sticking to what he knows, going over the basics, and not hopping on the latest trends but goddamn at least stick some surplus wood on the wasr. A Romanian dong setup would even appease the most autistic of the "A E S T H E T I C S" crowd

Totally same gun ammo and powder right?
Same maintenance regime too huh?
Dude im AK all day everyday. But the ar is good, its not perfect but neither is my ak

>paul hates java, GNU/Linux, and FreeBSD

Attached: ss (2019-06-20 at 09.34.22).png (1391x807, 2.21M)

>muh ammo
who cares. a gun is inseparable from the ammo. people died because gun jammed. period.
now go cry some moar.

>a gun is inseparable from the ammo
I don't know how you are using your guns, user, but you seem to be doing it incorrectly.

I don't know what kind of Gucci 77gr ammo you wanted him to be testing, but if somebody is shooting at you with an AR it is probably going to be with 55gr FMJ.

Retard opinion, consider suicide.

People died because beancounters tried to save shekels. Educate yourself.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

>beancounters tried to save shekels
This is the best case answer, it was potentially intentional sabotage on the part of the Ordnance Department mad over the M14 losing out.

I don't know what kind of Gucci 12g ammo you wanted him to be testing, but if somebody is shooting at you with an 12g it is probably going to be with a cheap field load.

Man, making up shit is so fun and easy, what a great way to ""win"" an argument. Truly, both any rounds outside of ball rifle rounds and birdshot are exceptionally rare, and making sweeping generalizations based on simply one or the other could in no way lead to misguided conclusions at all

>making up shit
My mistake, I suppose I was only speculating. What would you say the most common ammunition type for AR-15s is?

At least the AR will be reliable

Attached: 511B1DB1-3E0F-46B9-B0AF-47C99060AE77.jpg (854x480, 56K)

>seriously nigga... Java script?

Lolno. It would take like 20+ posts to explain every single way in which this is wrong. Instead, ill just assume this is bait, and go back to watching anime.

Attached: 1538162034585.jpg (722x1000, 297K)

More than likely this is the correct answer. Fuck those piece of shit M14

Cool, whenever I need to be in close quarters shooting at soda behind bookshelves ill take the ak. When im elsewhere ill take an ar-15 any day of the week because after all 5.56 stays above 2,200 fps within 300 yards and 7.62x39 drops below 2,200 fps at 50 yards making it a pistol round the same weight as 9mm with smaller diameter

>7.62x39 drops below 2,200 fps at 50 yards making it a pistol round the same weight as 9mm with smaller diameter
Wait
really?

Go look at a fucking ballistics chart you tard

Literally nobody i know (and i know at least two people) stockpiles anything other than 55g, mostly in m193, m855 or various shit tier russian stuff.

Why don't you come over here and make me, nigger?

Attached: 3LZMFgO.jpg (500x221, 31K)

With shot placement of professional infantry
>Laughs in conscript bangstick

can you actually explain tho

>NagaToRo

Attached: 1559589830492.png (1800x1567, 2.63M)

>pistol rounds
>traveling at 2200 fps
kek

>Ordnance Department mad over the M14 losing out
Why did they have a vested interest in the M14?

Based harrell

This. Making house into a maze of bookcases

I LELed

he is just nogunz, 9mm typically is

bait

Making demands on Mr Harrel

>, and you're legitimately retarded if you can't understand that.
I shoot Wolf @550 on a regular basis. No, it's not the most consistent ammo out there, but it's good enough; and I would go into combat w/ it

jeez... whom will I believe:
>bullshit test from a commie and a satanist
or
>decades of real world experience from all over the world from all kinds of conditions.

hmmm... let me think... not!

AR-15 variants are jam-o-matics. I'd want my enemies to use them.

Attached: 1546282524896.png (743x1120, 62K)

he said it

youtube.com/watch?v=yxQNYPYFq1c

Attached: 1556253298864.jpg (224x224, 9K)

>Why did they have a vested interest in the M14?
Maybe they knew that the 22 was not a man stopper

if you want some good 7.62x39, check out the new Vympel 8V3... it's an 8M3 HPBT loading

>check out the new Vympel 8V3... it's an 8M3 HPBT loading

Feel free to send some over to me

I'll take kinetic energy for 500, Alex.

snipercountry.com/5-56-vs-7-62/

this is undeniable fact

62 grain wolf loads

javascript stops bullets and good code. good to know.

>Commie and a Satanist
Incorrect memes spread by pol
>Expecting military yards to not bath their bolt carriers in lube because they are fucking retarded.
Look I love AKs but the inrange guys say its not a fold conditions test and that its simply a a data point. And in that point the AR won.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556921869663.jpg (1440x960, 92K)

if anything this video showcases that 5.56 does exactly what the people implementing it into most militaries wanted it to do. your point?

This is an extremely retarded comparison.

>using an upside m1 garand from the forties in current year

Attached: 1507688470614.jpg (500x500, 65K)

>why do people making money through graft resist change to the system via which they are making money through graft?
No idea, user. It's a mystery.

Blow it out your ass. This is obtainable ammo only, not some smuggled non-discontinued surplus.
>m193
Literally has less penetrating power than 855 and designed to fragment on impact.

Attached: 724362345623467.jpg (1468x581, 157K)

AR owners on suicide watch.

AR owners BTFO.

How can they ever compete.?

Attached: 6920boltcarriersplitf-tfb.jpg (600x450, 36K)

I exclusively load my HD/SD mags with 77gr OTM. This is like comparing 9mm FMJ to .357SIG FMJ and then trying to generalize the results to hard cast lead loads and arguing that HST is bad range ammo so it doesn't matter. Stop sniffing glue and load your mags with quality defensive ammo.

>M855
>the icepick machine
>an even remotely decent SD load

Ar-15s aren't for shooting

They're for giving to your girlfriend to post semi-nude with on Instagram to sell coffee

Or to post pictures of in order to fool people online into thinking you're wealthy

They still had to pull M14s out of retirement for different circumstances.

Oh wow oh gee, I guess the world isn't only just jungle and close combat so the effective range of larger calibers still matters.

All i got from this is that 9mm is a powerful load

Why would I want my home-defense rifle to over-penetrate furniture and potentially harming my family and/or bystanders?

The test was someone with an AR/Ak breaking in and what would be a good idea to hide behind. Bookcases are they only thing that stops bullets.

>home defense gun
>ak wins because it overpenetrates
op is a retard, in a home defense situation, killing every *bang bang* in the room is probably a bad idea

Attached: paul_shootan.gif (320x180, 842K)

Boomer detected

Funny how m193 can penetrate level III armor but M855 cant, isnt it?

hot take: green tip is fucking terrible ammo

Heavenly trips of truth
Green tip is inaccurate trash

Oh shit! What have all those armies been doing for the past several decades? Why didn't they have this user head up their arms procurement?
We are in the midst of true genius here!

Did you miss the point of the demonstration entirely? It was to demonstrate which household objects constituted potential cover in a home defense situation, not to jerk you off over your choice in gun or caliber. What you load your mags with is entirely irrelevant.

>They still had to pull M14s out of retirement for different circumstances
Those circumstances being that they had failed to adopt an actually decent 7.62 battle rifle despite being offered both the FN FAL and the AR-10.

Blame the Ordinance Department.

Paul is alright but there is rarely any depth in his videos.

>2011+8
>not being the judge

Attached: 353.png (463x634, 443K)

IMO AR is better for fighting outside, AK is better for situations inside buildings

There's no perfect multirole firearm, you just have to use the weapon that matches the mission

Attached: 3f32a4b0d8d57902.png (413x489, 421K)

>using 300 blackout

would be even worse using that shit round.

Attached: 1253405542364.jpg (300x321, 26K)

everyone except the fags on arfcom know that.

>>m193
>Literally has less penetrating power than 855

Oh my sweet summer child.

Are you seriously implying that no one has ever died because a glock jammed, revolver timing went out, lever on a lever gat jammed, ak had a mag feed problem, bolt on a bolt action seized up, etc?

M14 is a direct descendant of M1 garand and a LOT of nostalgia was based around that.

Fuck the haters, M193 is godly.

not him but it was a combination of the gun powder that was being used by the ordinance corp being corrosive eating away at the gas port causing a higher cyclic rate than what the M16 was designed for. As well as aluminum magazines, lack of cleaning kits no chrome lined barrels leading to them being rusted out by the environment,training soldiers with M14's in basic then issuing M16's once they got to 'nam. Small Arms Solutions on youtube has a great video on it.

Kinetic energy doesn't mean shit when the bullet cannot impart it to tissue in a meaningful way
Read up on Martin Fackler's report on the 7.62x39mm wounds at the Stockton 1989 shooting.

Dead don't care what caused the jam. They died because the gun didn't work.

M193 wasn't even designed to break up on impact because the fragmenting capabilities were only discovered in Vietnam and even then it was assumed that the bullets were keyholing and hitting sideways.
M855 also fragments, although inconsistently.

They pulled the M14 out of retirement and it still sucked

>Linux
>FreeBSD

What did Paul mean by this?

Attached: BSD.png (1321x771, 2.23M)

Attached: what really happened to InRanges Ak.jpg (632x838, 143K)

>he thinks 2,200 fps is a hard limit for TSC to PWC transition
>no mention of frontal area's influence on disruption in original post
>clear ignorance of facklers own works regarding the limited advantage offered by increased velocity when a projectile has minimal frontal area
3/10, you're better read than the average nigger, but your statements regarding an arbitrary minimal threshold for rifle like effects while ignoring frontal area and bullet design out you to anybody familiar with the topic. Icepickinging 55gr ball won't do shit at 2300fps other than produce a sub caliber hole, but expanded 123gr will wreck shit at 2100 without a doubt.

Long story short Ordinance department loved the garand and had friends employed making the M14 and purposely sabotaged the M16 to keep the government contracts.

It means he uses software that respects the users freedom.

Using any rifle indoors is retarded. Try pieing a corner with one. The suspect will always see the end of your rifle before you see him. You project your position to a subject hiding in a deep corner, who can then fire through the wall at you before you even know he's there.

With a handgun, the end of your muzzle essentially becomes the end of your rifle. Based on the positioning though, you're directly behind it rather than having a stock and extra barrel length to fiddle around with. When you pie a corner, you will see the suspect at the same time he sees the corner of you, assuming you're lean-peeking then stepping. This allows you to get a shot off before him or at the same time as him, if you exposed too much of yourself that he saw you. You simply cannot clear a home or apartment sized building with a rifle safely and effectively. Our SWAT guys only bring theirs in in anticipation of armored suspects. Tyrone or Pablito aren't breaking in wearing armor, and if you think you're going to do anything to an armored SWAT team other than piss them off, good luck with that. They simply outnumber and outgun you. You might get one but you will surely die. That's a decision you have to decide if it's worth it or not.

Also with a pistol, you can immediately shorten the end of your "barrel" by pulling the gun closer towards you. This is great for the ends of hallways that spill out with deep corners on both sides. You can effectively have two people dump into a room covering both deep corners. Handguns are fucking awesome indoors. Focus on proper tactics rather than equipment. Don't worry how rifle rounds look on a spreadsheet, if you can't effectively clear rooms with it, it's not a good HD gun. Handguns triumph indoors due to their superior handling capabilities, which is what will win the fight.

They cant hear you

Nice attempt, but you missed the point. This isn't about a hard limit on temporary stretch cavity becoming a factor but about how 7.62x39mm is a poor tumbler and thus will not impart enough energy into the tissue which invalidates kinetic energy as proper metric for projectile performance. Fackler's evaluation of the rifle wounds lead him to conclude that the M43 ammo used was a poor performer and the wounds looked like pistol gunshot wounds.
>Icepickinging 55gr ball won't do shit at 2300fps other than produce a sub caliber hole, but expanded 123gr will wreck shit at 2100 without a doubt.
so we're comparing FMJ vs JHP huh

>"The suspect will always see the end of your rifle before you see him"
>what is geometry?

Attached: pie.png (790x530, 42K)

>implying 5.56 JHP isn't just for improved accuracy and does not reliably expand, therefore the comparison of what ammo you'd likely use is still incredibly valid
Hmmmmmmmmm
8M3 wreck ur shit senpai

Attached: IMG_20190403_194108.jpg (1382x1986, 237K)