Live in south-east Ohio

>live in south-east Ohio
*Please be patient with me
>want to go shoot on my own innawoods or whatever the fuck
>no cool BLM land like in California

What do I do here? What do I do if I just want to blast shit on my own?

Pic unrelated. I was hungry for junk food.

Attached: IMG_20190401_164430.jpg (3120x4160, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wheretoshoot.org/
wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/hunting-trapping-and-shooting-sports/shooting-ranges
wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/portals/wildlife/pdfs/hunting/2018-19 Ohio Hunting Regs_Web.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is no public land to shoot on in ohio. there are ODNR outdoor ranges but they're closing them all down.
I would say join a private gun club but they all have years long waiting lists. basically you're fucked.
do u want to be friends tho, I'm ohio too

Move to AZ.
Cooler than CA, less faggotry, and all the BLM land that you could want.

Also cowboys when you go into the rural northern reigons.

Dayton here, nope you're fucked. Take up archery.

wheretoshoot.org/

Really? Fuck man. What about like chumming up with a farmer to see if he has some worthless land for a range to be built? It's a large undertaking I guess. Also how is the innawoods game in Ohio? I bet that is feasible, doesn't need to be legal. I want some spooky stories and to see skinwalkers

wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/hunting-trapping-and-shooting-sports/shooting-ranges

A lot of ranges Are closed because of flooding or improvements.
ODNR is selling shooting permits now that can be used at some local private clubs.

Well that site sucks. It gave me to locations. I can name at least six off the top of my head in a 50 mile radius.

Where in ohio OP?

>mint

gross

wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/portals/wildlife/pdfs/hunting/2018-19 Ohio Hunting Regs_Web.pdf

Page 40 for shooting regulations

>not liking mint

Attached: 1548032764113.png (711x590, 395K)

Attached: 1517065516298.jpg (604x805, 135K)

Over light should be labeled as over easy.

over medium or hard or you're factually not white

Also Dayton. What's up bro.

Private land is the best. If youre able to make friends with someone with land by all means. Otherwise you might be able to find some small private local range. It helps if you ask around, some probably dont have websites. Im talking a dirt berm behind a trailerpark type range.
Also, theres an ohio discord if you want an invite

Wtf? Wasnt murrica ld of the capitalism & free market?

take a government official hostage idfk dude

hamilton but I live in Hiroshima now, moving back soon, i dont mind driving to go somewhere to shoot btw

i just realized that i should have said south-west ohio hmm

Go to an ODNR range. Zaleski State Forest had a 25 yard pistol range and 75 yard rifle range, you have to pay 24 bucks to use it for the whole year.

>skinwalkers
>Ohio
Nah, we have sasquatch and the dogman. They're why you can't hunt with spitzer cartridges, it's actually an ODNR ruse to get more people carrying .45-70.

Get pretzels at Smales.

>no BLM land
That's a lie. Just go to Cleveland and start shooting

Ohio fag here too. I have woods of my own. But with our south eastern hills, it doesnt lend itself to target shooting. Ive hunted tar hollow, hocking and wayne national. You can go mag dump at wayne. Its a national park.

Scrambled = Master Race

Wtf I feel less lonely now.

Can’t forget the copious amounts of UFO activity down near Jackson. Seriously it’s some weird shit, back roads near my house at night spook even the most hardened of my hunting buddies.

Agreed, a scrambled egg on top of a buttery biscuit with some sausage is a great way to start the day.

Thanks, user! I had no idea there was a place to shoot rifles in Trumbull. I'd resigned myself to the shitty indoor ranges around Youngstown.

Someone gets it

Fort Harmar Rifle club. Or go over the boarder to West Virginia and shoot on public land. Good luck finding a good, safe place to shoot in the Monongahela National Forest.

>move to the middle of fucking nowhere just so you can shoot guns more freely

>what is the MIAMI RIFLE AND PISTOL CLUB

>what is the Clinton Clounty Farmer's and Sportsman's Association

>copious amounts of UFO activity
I just assume that is our shit.

>Move to AZ.
it's now a blue state. no thanks.

We just had a sw ohio meet a few weeks ago. The place sucked bc we had to go to durr creek but it was fun regardless.

Any pics?

what is that a Japanese moon pie?
oh the ironing

Just buy land it's dirt fucking cheap in southern Ohio.

Is that some famichiki?
I miss that about Japan the most and I'm from the land of fried chicken

>they're closing them all down
What?
We just had one get a $1.5mil renovation in Delaware county

>the dogman
Interesting, I wonder if there's hard evidence on the damn thing
based

>land is dirt cheap in Ohio
But the people are poor.

Ohio is the heart you poor bastard.
It's not great, but it's far from shit. Pretty harmonious state. W/E you are, here in Ohio we just kinda get along. Outside Cleveland, it's safe, drug use and crime are pretty minimal. In the work place or public we disagree on politics, religion etc, but we just go about our lives. We respect each other. It's a pretty nice place to live. Liberal transplants hate it here. Nobody gives a shit about their bullshit. We're busy living our poor, terrible flyover lives. You know, being happy.

>Liberal transplants hate it here.
Columbus is practically a landlocked San Francisco.

you know it nigga, famichiki is my fucking jam, lawsons has a pizza infused fried chicken now though, it's a hard sell not to become a lardass over here

Get hunters license, offer farmers crop damage services, county boys have private shooty spots.

Na, cops shoot back in Cleveland. And just pay for a range membership, outdoor range if you prefer

What kind of fucking degenerate calls their Over Easy eggs: "Over Light."