What the fuck happened? The laws are pozzed to shit now

What the fuck happened? The laws are pozzed to shit now.

Attached: THINGS TO DO IN NEVADA.png (560x315, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2019/06/19/gurbir-grewal-nj-sues-las-vegas-gun-dealer-high-capacity-magazine/1494539001/
youtu.be/P2RpuDvWDHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking vegas rules the state now, its mostly cali exports.
Vegas can out vote all counties combined.

spics and californians

>What the fuck happened? The laws are pozzed to shit now.

Did we not just have this conversation the other day?

This could also be the correct answer if OP posted a picture of the entire United States, to be fair.

>What the fuck happened? The laws are pozzed to shit now.
We stopped watering the tree of liberty. It has been thirsting for 20 years.

proof that people are pussies who wont do shit

immigration happened.
same shit happened to AZ and TX.

Attached: 1550031939815.jpg (550x581, 58K)

AZ is still a free state.

Attached: rearizona.png (700x490, 13K)

already a blue senator.
it's all downhill from here buddy. it's a lost state.

Somebody elected a full blown commie

northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2019/06/19/gurbir-grewal-nj-sues-las-vegas-gun-dealer-high-capacity-magazine/1494539001/

In case anyone missed it, New Frontier Armory just got honey dicked by out of state spooks for selling uncucked mags. Nevada getting fucked by Cali, by Dems on the inside, and even by New Jersey

Attached: 00fda9e1-b4e7-432e-b389-01c654c8b48e-jl_presser_31819_09.jpg (2750x1830, 110K)

get fucked, Jow Forums

Live in Nevada, can confirm. Spics and nig nogs as far as the eye can see.

This county is a fucking shopping mall.

>northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2019/06/19/gurbir-grewal-nj-sues-las-vegas-gun-dealer-high-capacity-magazine/1494539001/

Should just deport this street shitter.

Vegas turned into East California.

California diaspora bringing their culture with them

its happening
youtu.be/P2RpuDvWDHc

Attached: 1528051844568.jpg (627x481, 38K)

Demographic replacement succeeded.

>BEANERS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS
They hate white America and do not give a fuck if the whole country burns as they turn it into Tijuana 2.0.
Do not believe cholos who will tell you they want to protect gun rights, etc. they are shifty fucks that would stab you in the back as soon as they get the chance.

I'm half spic and even i can tell you Hispanics do not give a fuck about turning the country to ash as long as they get their gibs. Very rarely will you run into Hispanics that love this country to death. Drive them from your lands Jow Forums. You're either for America and her freedoms or your not.

Kek, that made me laugh and they tried to rally a protest about this and no one showed up. Just goes to show you how scared of the police everyone is here, we even had a nig nog fight through 4 tsa agents before realizing what his retarded ass had done before getting his ass beat.

I mean I’m seeing nig nogs committing crimes and getting arrested like never before here in AZ is this common in America now?

>muh Jow Forums
kill yourself leftypol tranny

As much as I disagree with the Bundy Bushwhacker gang, that was your moment to remove cosmopolitan, and you missed it.

*Sagebrusher, not bushwhacker, sorry.

Attached: download (21).jpg (275x183, 8K)

The spics who love America are the ones who live out in the middle of fucking no where in AZ / NV / NM that are pretending to be cowboys.

Attached: unknown.png (836x438, 378K)

I've lived in AZ my whole life and I know it's going down hill fast. If it can happen to Arizona it can happen to any state. And it will happen to every state slowly it'll spread like a disease. America is sick and we can't heal her.

I must've missed this, what happen user?

Post guns and a timestamp tranny freak

Vegas happened, in fact every big city is behind all this because they're the ones who let shitskins stay, and the small amount of pozzed race traitor whites from California

Send a few more frumentarii like Paddickus to the city of the plain and their economy is murdered.

Attached: 5630260125_8c82fa2685_b.jpg (757x1024, 206K)

>haha look they lost some of their rights lol

Attached: D857F1CA-4926-4188-AA44-6EA21044F9FB.jpg (640x295, 24K)

Ruralites need to blockade the cities, cut off all food and fuel. There's no such thing as Red and Blue states, there's just cities, suburbs, and countryside.

That's basically true for white people too...

>immigration happened.
Immigration is reparation you bigot

Attached: 41uClwDUPFL.jpg (328x499, 25K)

Dude, it's not far off. Tucson is lost, Phoenix is still holding, but for how much longer? It fucking scares the shit out of me. We can't let AZ fall. And just to add, fuck McCain, so glad he's gone.

The courier chose NCR

Pay reparations

> “This Land Is Our Land” is, in large part, a case for reparations. Between 1970 and 2010, Mexico lost $872 billion in illegal financial outflows, most of it going from corporations doing business in the country to American banks. In nearly the same time period, 16 million Mexicans came to the United States. “They were just following the money,” Mehta writes. “Their money.” He points out that “forty percent of all the national borders in the entire world today were made by just two countries: Britain and France.” Why shouldn’t there be a formula, like a carbon tax, by which wealthy countries would be required to take in migrants in numbers proportional to those countries’ wealth theft and contributions to climate change? “If the rich countries don’t want the poor countries to migrate, then there’s another solution,” Mehta suggests. “Pay them what they’re owed.”

Californians sold their shitty houses for millions then moved to Nevada and fucked up the real estate market. They also brought their shitty democratic voting habits along. Btw it isn't a race issue here, it's a rural vs urban issue. You won't find many Hispanics voting against guns in the desert. It's all the shitty California refugees who grew up with gang violence and have become afraid of guns.

Also, the sheriff's have decided not to enforce the private gun sale law that was unilaterally enacted by the new democratic senate. Again it's rural people getting fucked by city dwellers.

So like Oregon. And Colorado. And soon to be Idaho. All overwhelmed with Cali economic refugees that flood the one big city with leftist voters and fuck everyone else.

Beware of what you wish for.

Attached: california.jpg (773x1032, 161K)

>Live in CA
>Can't even get a job
What's the fucking point

Attached: 1561051823192.png (1125x1385, 1.92M)

It doesn’t help that cities tend to vote Left anyway. It’s almost like being shoved into one room apartments like sardines makes you wanna cut your dick off and call yourself Susan.

Wtf is with that tearing.

AZ is really black. Like there are a lot of nogs in AZ. Not just in the lower class, but in the middle class as well. Its astonishing how many blacks there are in our desert now.

>And soon to be Idaho

I hate the cali retards so fucking much.
Why do they move here?
Why do they keep buying up all the houses? Why do they still vote for the shit that made their state garbage?
Why do they cover Boise in gay pride flags?
Why do their kids dress and talk like niggers?
WHY?

Attached: 1543006078454.jpg (436x536, 51K)

> Chosen not to enforce
Not much in the way of choosing at all. Anyone hit with charges of selling without a UBC can just say they lost it in the boonies. Or did Nevada require reporting of misplaced firearms.

Pretty damn sure people breaking the law give 0 shits about whatever chickenshit misdemeanor this hits them with for buying without a UBC, and their families will just say the guy stole the gun.

Calhoun Limit expressed in humans is a plague of city-born rats

one of their natural habitats

I still shop there.