Have the Jow Forumsommandos ever thought about having a vague uniform in a SHTF event?

Have the Jow Forumsommandos ever thought about having a vague uniform in a SHTF event?
It doesn't have to be strictly one way but rather a range of acceptable clothing where we wouldn't shoot at each other during SHTF

Attached: insurgent-black-uniform-mask-kalashnikov-isolated-58028135.jpg (1300x957, 95K)

What do you think patch threads are for?

Striped Thigh Highs

Probably fursuits

Lets say we do...... what makes you think we want you to know?
We dont know you, you've never been to the meetings and we can't be sure if your intentions.

That's why I always thought to use a unique camo pattern like Jigsaw, Alpenflage, or even flecktarn.

That's what the black SS uniform is for user

Attached: Daily Carry.jpg (748x774, 104K)

>Four of Clubs card
Next

I dont care about you at all just because we used to post on the same shangolian basket sheathing forum before the grid went down and people started killing each other over cans of dog food.
My group and I do have a uniform and guidelines for gear. You? get fucked.

what makes you think I don't want to shoot you?
Also this idea is autistic and not in the good way.

Attached: 1553737219794.png (522x508, 380K)

Plate carriers with dicks on them.

Attached: spray paint dicks for victory.jpg (1512x1080, 755K)

Rhodie shorts and programming socks.

If you don't give me a reason to shoot you, I'm not gonna waste a bullet on ya.

If you do give me a reason, I'm shooting ya no matter what uniform you wear

Got it?

Hawaiian shirt and shoulder holster is the only acceptable answer.

Attached: miami.png (1956x1480, 3.87M)

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007K)

all kommandos should wear a gorka, only Jow Forums autists like them anyway

Then they would assume o am obligated to help/team up with them because we just used the same internet forum before collapse of the country

when in reality I'd probably kill a stranger to take their supplies to keep my family fed

queen of spades

Psa lowers and airshit optics. Tapco everywhere.

Unironically 4 of clubs card or green and black tape armbands, anything else would be too nonspecific and not accessible enough for the common autist, also if you are in a gun battle with a suspected kommando just start yelling lines from Stalker and see if he does anything

Attached: strichtarn.jpg (1119x631, 199K)

This guy gets it

I'm opening fire on everyone wearing Multiscam and Digishit as a precaution. Sorry in advance if you get friendly-fired milsurpfags.

Attached: US Military before 2001 after 2001.png (1044x904, 1.47M)

Jeans, t-shirt, sports jacket, sensible shoes

Attached: FB_IMG_1513739789381.jpg (240x287, 8K)

I thought we already established the 4 of clubs in your back pocket?

You'll never get everyone to agree on and buy a uniform, people will use whatever camo and gear they've got in SHTF, so a uniform should be something distinct that doesn't have to be bought and can be made from commonly available materials, for example a green armband with a black symbol on it which everyone makes by cutting up a green t shirt and drawing on it with a marker.

id just take my jeans combat boots armor vest, hoodie and earplugs

CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

based and good taste pilled

Attached: orders from general K.jpg (1005x1512, 229K)

Shota dicks.

THIS THREAD IS THE FEDS LOOKING TO MAKE A LIST OF GEAR TO ASSOCIATE TO DOMESTIC TERRORISM IN ORDER TO EASE IN GETTING RED FLAG WARRANTS. IGNORE AND REPORT.

There will be no shtf, stop with these manchild ideas.

You clever fucker

Attached: youre a big guy.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Honestly if "shtf" ever happens I'm swiss cheesing anyone that I can identify as a 4channer.

Most of you are horrible people.
Absolute dregs.

>Call: Emission soon Stalker
>Response: When
>Confirmation: Now brother

>sig
Or perhaps he’s wondering why someone would pick the wrong gun, before bane posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: EB0B8967-B124-49D8-A5CF-31D4CA80BDC9.png (477x724, 280K)

red dawn vibes

Outing yourself again glowie?

>Rhodie shorts
Worst part about your post, desu.

swiss cheesing yourself will be a challenge, but i believe in you

No need for uniforms if you can smell them from a mile away

No way I'd trust a stranger just because he was wearing a uniform or a badge. Such identification would literally be the first tool for scumbags. "Look at me, we have something in common, now trust me with your resources/stronghold/family safety."

For an established group to decide on a common marking is something entirely different. By established I mean "I'm willing to go to sleep while these guys are awake anywhere near me and if it is my turn to be awake I will be worthy of their trust."

Truth

No, Jow Forumsommandos are nicer than the avg German. I would bring my guns and join you guys :3