NEW: Iranian Military releases photos showing downed US MQ-4C drone

These are fresh photos released by Iranian military. It shows the MQ-4C drone that was shot down has been recovered and is in Iranian hands. This is an embarrassment, when will we see the US response?

Attached: 1523432421.jpg (1600x1200, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbT3pHPUZUc
qz.com/1559385/facebook-content-moderators-end-up-believing-conspiracy-theories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when will we see the US response?
As soon as I load up Arma

Attached: 1521341234324.jpg (1600x1200, 448K)

ArmA 3 has a Global Hawk analog in it? For what fucking purpose

how will amerisharts recover?

I love this meme

Not nearly grainy enough, needs work.

This is fucking great. Not at all beyond something they would try to pass off as real.

Let's make this a new meme.

Attached: article-2277412-1787E68C000005DC-249_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 145K)

It's probably a fringe mod someone made for their unit. that would explain why the model is so shitty. These fake footage posts are usually more believable.

Man, even after being shot down that thing is still in one piece?
I smell a plot from within, we have some spy in the military who landed that thing into their hands.

AHAHAHAHAH AMERISHARTS BTFO

The original ones had a lot more blur to them and everything was at a distance to make it look slightly less like a video game.

i unironically miss when you use to make threads of "attacks" that were staged in arma and blurred to shit. it was fun trying to figure out exactly where these things were going down at

Kek

based OP
its so believable too

youtube.com/watch?v=dbT3pHPUZUc

lol

jesus christ feds are terrible at memes and propaganda now

Probably by camping AAC

Glownigger

>The F-313 Twin Ion Engine, referred to as the TIE Martyr, seen here on a test flight at 40,000 ft. The blue ion engines can be seen at the rear.

I'm pretty sure it's just made by an user with a lazy arma3 mod. It's just a humor thread.

Anyone got the Ukrainians shooting prosters gif?

it's an old meme, actually.

le funny arma meme
xdd
uoboated

Let them stay. The longer they're here, the more we can redpill them and flip them to our side. Then we'll have operatives in Langley and the Pentagon.

Attached: Spyfu.jpg (765x720, 146K)

impressive

>41829680
Who the fuck are you? Why do you do this?

>green texting OPs post as a response
Wew lad

A bunch of screeching, shit-flinging monkeys aren't going to turn you over to their way of thinking. And just like that, you and your fellow meme-spewing teenagers aren't going to convert any adults, you'll just make them tired of your shit.

qz.com/1559385/facebook-content-moderators-end-up-believing-conspiracy-theories/
Facebook mods are being flipped, why not? I can't imagine all of the broken people moderating social media has produced.