Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: Lifetime PALs for everyone edition

Attached: Strong.jpg (474x438, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/ontario-case-could-set-special-rules-for-sentencing-black-offenders-similar-to-gladue-for-indigenous-people
nationalpost.com/news/canada/hes-not-a-sociopath-defence-lawyer-argues-killers-aboriginal-heritage-should-bring-lighter-sentence
wolverinesupplies.com/productdetail/ube3037_uberti-1873-stallion-lightening-22-lr-55-casehardened
torontosnews.blogspot.com/2018/07/faisal-hussains-33-year-old-maisum.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishapore_2A1_rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah

first for removing mag restrictions.

>inb4 it will never happen

a man can dream

Attached: basedd.png (804x307, 95K)

Kill yourself retard
Also people who cannot use the catalog shouldn't own guns

>five foot two edition

shitty times are ahead lads

Meh, I'm a glass half full type of guy

Bullseye says they have huge announcements coming
Has Brownells Retro time come for us?

Attached: 1550806746091.jpg (1049x880, 409K)

God, Canadian gun culture is absolute wretched trash. A cesspit of rural fudds and hobbyist on forums like gunnuts where everyone stuffs law enforcement cock down their throats while fawning over "orgs" who do nothing but get paid.

>Cons are now just over a coin flip for winning at all let alone a majority
I’m hoping 338 Canada is more accurate than the CBC tracker because this country is literally fucked if the Liberals get in again. Alberta (and most of the west) shouldn’t be dealing with Trudeau’s bullshit narcissistic pettiness about ruining the people who will never respect him

Only boomers have a low enough time preference to use a shitty, laggy forum like CGN

>be 5’2 Albertan
>vote PPC
>split vote
>Alberta and Saskatchewan secede while I vote guilt free

Attached: 16F40470-19D3-4875-8319-27DEF577DAFB.jpg (598x489, 61K)

nationalpost.com/news/ontario-case-could-set-special-rules-for-sentencing-black-offenders-similar-to-gladue-for-indigenous-people
>nigger monkeys commit so much crime we should give them special treatment
why are libcucks such brain dead nigger lovers? kill all libcucks and niggers when?

Attached: 1558994653124.jpg (710x807, 115K)

>where judges have “some analysis that will properly take into account the history of the black experience in Canada, including slavery and other features of the black historical experience in Canada.”
There was literally never any slavery in Canada. Fuck leftists.

>never any slavery
Wrong, however all attempts to claim that is was more than an anomaly are bullshit and if you’re claiming you’re the desendant of any slaves you better have a bloodline being traced back to 1830, which I guarantee most blacks can’t

No gibs for welfareshitters

God I hate neechies. They should be banned from leaving the rez.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/hes-not-a-sociopath-defence-lawyer-argues-killers-aboriginal-heritage-should-bring-lighter-sentence

Imagine killing someone destroying the evidence before realizing your gonna get caught and turning yourself in and the glad-nigger act might be able to get you off with 4-7 years of which you will only serve 2/3rds of.

What a country to live in
>muh aboriginal day
>muh oppressed people

FIVE

Attached: e54d96114e5c3fe7f3355ba215a9be7423be29d5c68e7fb7b31e522d6b185a5d.png (408x500, 62K)

Imagine only getting 2.6- 4.5 years for killing someone cause muh aboriginal

Liberals should be exclusively forced to live in ghettos.

>libs want to ban semi autos
>immigration minister wants to bring in even more refugees as economic migrants

Its very clear whats going on. They are replacing our population with poor subservient breeding/slave class for the rich -- they dont want these people armed or anyone armed in case their project falls apart.

Attached: 1558319871517.jpg (558x382, 46K)

This shit is basically the equivalent of a mother with a psychopathic child saying "boys will be boys" when the neighbour tells her that her kid lit yet another cat on fire.

Attached: Mammon's fucking pissed.png (1002x1294, 2.71M)

Goys will be goys

FOOT

They don’t want anyone who is woke to their bullshit being armed
Too bad that technology is making that dream impossible between in-house machining and 3D printing
Get fucked globalshits

TWO

I LIKE GUNS

Attached: tb0qw2oxpg531.jpg (1024x576, 182K)

They can try but I see (((their))) agenda clearly I'm going to move to a better country before my 30s fucking living in sariah country it'll be UK 2.0

Ironically the more they push this shit such as sogi123 for state enforced tranny kids, stupid gun control, uncontrolled immigration and the spike of crime due to immigration, and the over flow of drugs, people are getting more woke the more they try to suppress it and call the average centralist normie a racists.

They more they try to control, the more numbers we have, unironically.

There is no other places for white flight anymore. You gotta stand up to the system, politically first of course, no matter how hopeless it seems, and if it doesn't work out, ill be providing you covering fire.

Trudeau is literally trying to score good goy points for the UN so when he gets kicked out of canada, he gets a seat on the UN.

Attached: globohomo.jpg (822x561, 69K)

My renewal on my license has been sitting in processing for over 1-2 months, called at least every 2 days in the week, keep getting the same bullshit anwser, they wont transfer me to the CFO.

Called and emailed my libshit MP twice, he hasn't moved on it either.

Called again, same fucking dumb answers, refuse to transfer me to the CFO.

What in the fuck is wrong with them, are they really that clogged up, lazy niggers, or are they holding renewals as long as they can for whatever bullshit the liberals wanna do.

I never had a renewal take this long.

Attached: 1550958627949.jpg (620x480, 88K)

thoughts on this boy? anyone know if it is a 10 rounder?

wolverinesupplies.com/productdetail/ube3037_uberti-1873-stallion-lightening-22-lr-55-casehardened

Attached: UBE3037113342.jpg (450x337, 9K)

its a 6 shooter

Reminder than Gen Y/Z are full SHALL

Attached: Canadian firearm report.png (1197x719, 463K)

based

damn. looking for a 10 round .22lr, i like the look of this one, might get it anyways

AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS

FROM SHOOTING SPOOKS TO THE IPSC COMPS

I LIKE GUNS AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS

RIFLE RIFLE RIFLE RIFLE
PISTOL
SHOTGUN
GLOCKS

I LIKE THE WAY THEY LOOK

Attached: Tim Hortons SKS.jpg (1270x727, 546K)

My buddy has one for his cowboy larp, and he loves it. All I heard is good things about the Italian uberti revolvers. All the stuff i seen online about them is all positive.

Its a good and fun .22 revolver.

thanks bud

You don’t need the Tim Hortons to prove it’s a Canadian image, just the welfare-class SKS is enough.

Assuming the last box, which I had to call about because they somehow forgot it, ships today, it will have taken 25 days for tenda to ship my order.

Newguns gotta start somewhere fren
SKS is poorfag tier, but its a good rifle.

What'd you buy? R's?

tenda has been slacking off recently, i don't know if its from all the panic buys they had to deal with clogging things up, or what.

Was in there last weekend. Chatted to the to young qt and asked, so you guys must be really busy as of late.
And she just looked confused and said "no not weally".
I assume they are just working at normal capacity and letting their queues elongate.

Just ammunition. I'd inputted my pal info wrong at first, and on the first or second day I'd called to give it properly, and thought I had, but buddy called me 16 days later asking for it again. And then 4 packages came instead of 5.

>thinking you're high and mighty for shitting on the SKS
wow it's like you hate people getting into this hobby, you retarded nigger. blow me away with your gucci collection right now.

Ah, you were probably just bumped to the back of the queue because of it.

Thinking of getting a Gucci AR. Debating between a Colt Canada 15.7 SAS model or a HK MR223, what do you guys think the better buy would be?

Daily reminder that all Canadians are cucks that love Somalian AIDS cock in their assholes

HK is apparently not doing well financially right now and could very well go under in the near future.

Can confirm

15.7 is a boring length, but you won't be dealing with proprietary parts of the HK. both should outlast any shooting you'd do within a decade so that shouldn't really be an issue.
that wouldn't result in them dropping off the face of the earth. their assets would be purchased, management reshuffled, and they'd continue under some other owner.

The guy who did my second endoscopy was from newfoundland. I had to yank it out because they couldn't be made to care I was aspirating my own puke. Go to hell newfoundgundlies.

Project harder nigger lover.

Still, it could make getting parts/work done on it a bigger headache than it already is, what with them being on a different continent with increasingly stringent/stupid gun laws.

Listen bud
Don't you be talking smack about the venerable SKS

Get the colt, HKs are memes.

Sauce me. Also going there after work today

Make sure your loicense to use those words is in order, sweetheart.

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

its already near impossible getting HK spares as is, it can barely get worse.

Ahem. *tink tink*

I'm going to say the N phrase

Not worth $300

Attached: 1526440223426.jpg (996x800, 69K)

Now imagine being only able to get them on the used market, online, with no way to verify how heavily used they are.
Five years from HK shutting down it'll be like buying Valmet mags.

Attached: Supply vs Demand.jpg (500x500, 60K)

>start basic in a few months
>fucking pumped
>read the bmq wiki
>holy needles Batman

Can I say im a Christian Scientist or something to avoid getting peppered with chemicals every week?

you're not my buddy, friend

I paid $200 for both of mine, stay mad zoomer

Attached: 1559921276415.jpg (2736x2052, 778K)

Dumb frog faggot
Point a cheaper semiauto out to us that's
>cheap to feed
>abundant
>piss easy to disassemble
>is fun to shoot
I'll be waiting for your shit reply.

>Bud
>Noun
>A small protuberance on a stem or branch, sometimes enclosed in protective scales and containing an undeveloped leaf, flower, or leafy shoot.
Maybe he was calling you a child because you're acting like one.

From one contrarian to another I say you are attempting to be a shit disturber

Haha nope you're gonna get gassed like you're Jewish

Unironically people use "Bud" as shorten slang for "Buddy" quit acting like you've got some sort of spectrum of autism and pretending to be a smart ass just because somebody had a different opinion on a SKS

I paid about $900 for all four of mine cumstud, and I love to flex on seething burgerclaps who pay $700 for dirty old chinkshit gooksticks

moral of the story is that americans are pathetic retards and should all fuck off

Nah some burgers are cool
Friends I made through vidya invited me over to shoot guns innawoods and their families invited me for dinner, it's what really made me decide to get my PAL

when is meme 71 getting its royal ascent? why is it taking so long? is there a chance for it to not go through?

Attached: 45-Colt-stock-1.jpg (2886x1743, 505K)

Confirmed

>seething COPE
Don’t forget to renew your loicense and spread your cheeks for that Somalian cock, Albert. ;)

Were you dropped into a pot of stupid as a child?
It was a fucking joke.

Attached: Obelix tombe dans la marmite.jpg (2241x2905, 1.91M)

Remember how everyone just forgot about this close call we had? They still refuse to explain how or where they got the guns and 50 kilos of carfentanil

torontosnews.blogspot.com/2018/07/faisal-hussains-33-year-old-maisum.html?m=1

All Canadians are braindead fags, don’t worry about it.

oh convert the currency, I mean 900 cad and 700 usg

why are you so buttmad my poor 56% mutt friend?

Attached: 1523164565374.png (795x681, 33K)

Hopefully the royal stamp dick head loses the papers among all the UK cuck shit they gotta push through before the October election.

they can stamp it whenever they want, even when government is closed for the summer. hopefully it doesn't get stamped and election time roles around so the CPC can unfuck whatever cuckery the liberals love imposing on us

It's taken a little while, but I'm now hasguns. Feels good

Attached: pair.jpg (4376x1744, 2.21M)

Cute mauser fren :)

Thanks! It's also in .308 so I can use the same ammo for both of them

it's spelled 'rolls' you illiterate gobshite

as in the the blood from your mother's bariatric gunt rolls rolls around my mouth when the end of the month rolls around

her grunts are a roll call for my prick

etcetera

Just look up what strains they use and reearch dirt on each one

>.303
>.308
>same ammo
uhh

That's an Ishapore 2A, look at the magazine.

Phoneposters must be gassed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishapore_2A1_rifle

i see thanks lads

you are not going to get that shit renewed, at least not without incident

Why the fuck not? I put my request 2 months early, and ive been waiting for nearly 6 months now. I haven't commited and fucking crimes in the past, i dunno, my entire fucking life. I don't make retarded posts outside of Jow Forums on normie social media(If they really bother checking your online history for whatever reason)

"Its sitting at the CFOs place waiting to be looked at then it gets printed"
CAN YOU FUCKING PLEASE LOOK AT IT
"uhm im not the cfo"
CAN I SPEAK TO THE CFO
"sorry not at the moment"
CAN YOU TELL HIM TO LOOK AT IT
"yeah uuuuhmmm ill leave a message to prioritize you, ok, bye!"

Attached: 1544723486990.jpg (680x510, 87K)

Yada yada taking CFSC tomorrow, pointers that I should know before checking boxes?
>inb4 penis inspection
>inb4 not doing both courses

Attached: IMG_1523.jpg (515x496, 42K)

its just common sense user, its literally don't be a brainlet sperg on the test. don't muzzle sweep, anwser the questions right, and you're ok.