Sweden fights the EU gun ban

Swedish parliment recently passed a bill to strengthen gun rights in spite of what the EU directive suggests.

The bill included among other things;
No more paperwork for supressors
"Make it easier to acquire licenses for fully automatic weapons and hand guns" in this phrasing
No more renewals of licenses every five years-you have them for life
Police will no longer be able to terminate an application for a license based on things like weight, apperance or generall spookyness

Sources:
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/motion/jakt-och-viltvard_H6022606

jaktjournalen.se/riksdagen-rostar-igenom-lattnader-i-vapenregler/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=55HM5uUcoSQ

Attached: 1555964859267.gif (445x388, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201709191057521019-sweden-polygamy-housing/
readrussia.com/2015/06/09/vatnost-–-why-the-west-cant-understand-russia/
sputniknews.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good for Sweden

>No longer able to terminate applications for weight.

Holy shit, you can't own guns there if you're fat?

Of the gun, obviously. Alltho I am open for a fat people ban.

Wtf you can get full autos? Fuck, I don't care if there are muslims in the cities, It's better than Fuddlandia

We need this for every EU country

Yes, and in the debate they talk about how they almost want it to be shall issue (with a reason, so not like in the US). Screencap this one boys, I'll post my cc glock18 in 2 years.

Did any country actually do anything with the directive? I know France made it into law, but it didn't seem to change one single thing.

Out of all the countries in Europe Sweden goes against this ban along with Czechs and their neighbors

Are the Czechs fighting it? I thought I heard they were going to cave.

Sweden yes!

Last time i heard of them they were trying to push second amendment into their constitution

>Swedish parliment recently passed a bill to strengthen gun rights in spite of what the EU directive suggests.

Let me rephrase this for you:
Swedish parliment recently passed a bill to make gun laws less draconic and arbitrary in spite of what the EU directive suggests.

You're not thinking of the militia thing, are you? Senate shot it down.

If you have to have a reason, it is by definition not shall issue.

I think it was that one
Fucking goddamn if they shot it down, are they goibg to continue pushing similar type of laws?

Fair enough, but if only an absolute lack of laws signifies a right, then there isn't a single place on this planet where there are gun rights.

It's closer to shall issue than may issue if they can't deny you for any other reason than criminal history.
Most likely. The czechs aren't going to cave.

It's a good idea desu. Fat people have given up their humanity, so they should lose their human rights as well.

From what I can find, the Czechs have sued the EU over the firearm directive. An EU magistrate has urged for the case to be tossed out, the Poles and Hungarians have joined in the suit. I can't find the current status of the case, but it seems like they don't plan on just rolling over like Switzerland did. Good on them.

Yes, we are fighting it. Bit reluctantly, but general consensus in political sphere is to fight it. Shit is looking good so far, fingers crossed.

That is still on the table. And since elections to Europarliament won party which is open to it, it could maybe go live.

Also regarding militias, we have different laws in talks, most importantly one which is similar to the current Polish law, that all citizen militias can get registered and possibly receive some gov. funding for training, gear, etc. Also military surplus.

Shit is volatile now, but I'm optimistic. Buy Czech guns and ammo, brahs.

It’s an unexpected, but welcome change from Sweden.
>inb4 more happenings with the local jihads.

>the Swiss and New Zealanders cuck themselves, the latter almost overnight
>Of all places, Sweden and Brazil strengthen gun rights
What is this timeline?

Notify the democrats, We have our conditions for a bipartisan gun control bill.

Strange, I thought Sweden was going to die a cucked nation. Are they finally waking the fuck up?

>ban landwhales from having guns
>half of Jow Forums gets btfo
Please, the salt will be glorious from the fat larpers.

>Breaking news: Constitution amended to right to bear arms OR 200 pounds of fat

Good to hear, Czechbro.

Attached: newsoyblaster.jpg (2560x1440, 1.85M)

The best timeline friend
Seems like we have. The opposition even cooperated with the Sweden democrats.

Attached: 1552423814059m.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

Congrats Sweden. I hope more good fortune to all of those in Europe.

Anyone have an english version of the article(s)?

WTF Modern Sweden is turning based!?

Perhaps there is some hope for modern Sweden after all.

Just bought 2000 rounds of Sellerie & Blumenkohl 9mm.

>Import hordes of shitskins

Oh shit we need guns.

The Redpilling of Sweden begins.

Sometimes people have to learn the hard way.

On a side note, the image is more of a description of a mainland ancient Germanic warrior but the ancestry of the Swedish people comes from the same Bronze Age Germanic peoples as the mainland Iron Age Germanic ones.

Attached: German1.jpg (400x570, 53K)

fuck off Jow Forums

t. stinky migrant

Odds are that the Sweden in your head has nothing to do with reality, and is instead purely a cancerous mass of teenage stupidity and edgelord-strength racism like , so sure, it can be whatever the fuck you want it to be. Just realize that the place you're thinking about doesn't exist in reality, and shut the fuck up about it.

Shouldn’t you be prepping your wife’s bull?

Nope, Sweden is gone.

Attached: 1561074364111-1.png (2000x1000, 3.85M)

Over 20 percent of Sweden is foreign born. That doesn't count those of which who are of foreign ethnicity and born in Sweden, in which foreigners have much higher birthrates than ethnic Swedes. The largest minority groups are all middle eastern, iranian, Eritrean, somalian, and former Yugoslavia. Swedish politicians themselves are also cucked beyond comparison. There are just so many things to say but I never save the statistics and facts because they're so fucking enraging. Angry Foreigner on cucktube does a lot of videos on the state of Sweden.

Sweden also gave a Syrian polygamist a fucking resort with 3 houses, meanwhile the country has a housing crisis partly caused by the amount of immigration. sputniknews.com/europe/201709191057521019-sweden-polygamy-housing/
You may not trust Sputnik news but they have their sources.

Attached: 1554234882436.jpg (2224x1672, 1.06M)

IME foreign news sources are much more trustworthy to report on the state of the West, WRT immigration/replacement.

Its just like trusting Pravada/Sputnik about the USSR when it was still extant. Never trust a source with a vested interest.

This is Norway but they're getting their own spat of demographic shifts being part of the Schengen zone of free travel in Europe.

To add on, Sweden has literal no go zones which were constantly disputed by the media but if you look at independent reporting (basically people who walked in Sweden), they exist. Also a 60 minutes ABC cast went to investigate as one of the few mainstream media that did and they got footage of migrants attacking them.

Attached: norge.jpg (1987x9326, 2.99M)

What fucking source doesn't have a vested interest

I agree with him, he's saying that national news sources generally have a bias to show their nation as better than it is, outside sources don't.

Pic is Norway though.

Attached: 1554276266551.jpg (981x1208, 232K)

See

A very obvious one is Carlos Slim and his ownership of the NYT, of course the NYT is gonna be a stalwart defender of demographic replacement/clown world, their ownership makes/made his fortune off of it.

Ah yes, the mandatory turn towards the sexual. Where else do we see that kind of appraoch?
>The vatnik always puts the relationship between individuals or countries and the US in explicit terms of sexual dominance, a telling sign of Russia’s sometimes amusing but ultimately disturbing masculinity crisis. Refusal to bow to Putin’s Russia is bending over or getting down on one’s knees for the United States, the only other country in the world that matters. To this end the vatnik likes to portray his enemies as prostitutes or passive homosexuals, unwittingly revealing his fears and insecurities about sexual domination and humiliation. Insults revolving around oral and anal sex are par-for-the course when discussing politics with the vatnik, regardless of age.
>readrussia.com/2015/06/09/vatnost-–-why-the-west-cant-understand-russia/
Now this isn't to call you a Russian, it's simply to point out that what separates you from the archetypical vatnik is basically just your co-ordinates. You're of one soul.

>sputniknews.com
Here however we do get the genuine Russian propaganda, as Putin tries to use the refugee crisis to tear the EU apart. Ooga booga the dark skinned people are coming for your women (and houses)! And as always for those addicted to hysterical fear and seething hatred this message is like pure heroin to the junkie, a sweet nectar of life that they'll happily betray and destroy anything for even as it poisons them. Validate their hatred and they'll happily hand you the knife you'll flay them with.

The one where blacks and browns take Europe and Whites move to South America and Africa

>Record Corrected

.32c has been deposited in your account.

So you're saying he's a vatnik-kin like those wierdos who think they're wolf kin or something stupid? My oh my that's far worse of an insult than just calling him Ivan and just walking off

no they don't. Germans are part of the R1a haplogroup, Scandinavians I1 haplogroup.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (738x994, 156K)

Lemme guess, written by a Grand Dragon and self published?

Attached: 1555722562963.jpg (692x960, 97K)

Unironically a good thing. Fat people are repulsive and dont deserve nice things.

Fatty genocide when?

B-but Jow Forums told me sweden was cucked.

>liberal
Leftist, fuckboy. Every image you create or post referencing leftists as "liberals" only reinforces their deception.

Kek no wonder there are so few swedish Jow Forumsommandos

>Us, Swiss, are slowly getting shafted.
>Fucking SWEDEN, one of the main bastion of degeneracy, is voting this.

Is this bizzaro day ?

Attached: (inner anger).gif (260x245, 2.78M)

>Sweden will stop being the laugh stock of Europe in your lifetime

Appearance probably as in if you look like an alcoholic they deny it even if you have no convictions.

WTF?! SWEEDEN IS BASED??
Literally how is this possible? I thought their cucked feminist govt would shut all fun related stuff down.

As a Canadian this gives me hope

>Sweden fights the EU gun ban

There is no EU gun ban. The EU firearms guidelines are worded in such a way that any nation willing to implement some parts differently, they get exemptions. There is nothing to "fight". The only hard regulation that I can't see an escape from, is the parts about demil firearms needing to become registered and the way they are demil'ed need to be up to snuff.

All the rest, has back doors.

Example: Magazine capacity restrictions.
EU guidelines suggest certain magazine capacity restrictions, however the text explicitly allows countries to decide who gets exemptions (for sport shooters, militia,....) This means that you can say that anyone member of a shooting federation or a gun club is regarded as a sport shooter and is now exempt from all magazine capacity restrictions.

The problem is that there is almost no political will in the member states to take this position. Due to the new guidelines, it's easy to local representatives to implement their own stricter gun laws and then blame the EU for it. "We didn't want to do this, but the EU told us to". This is beyond false, and no one challenges it.

Stop focusing on how this is the EU's fault and start realizing that it's your local representatives that bring to on us. After all, the EU is nothing but politicians elected in the member states and none of this EU regulation is applicable until it's translated into local laws by your local politicians.

Attached: Eurocorps.gif (603x600, 132K)

F

good job Sweden.

maintrain and protect your sovereinty at all costs.

to hell with the world bankster threats of trade and banking sanctions, penalties whatever.

>Irrevocably pollute their ethnicity/heritage
>But we got guns

the state of nu/k/

Fuck off, Jow Forums. You don't get to talk about nu-anything, coming here from Reddit like you did.

kek, I've been here since WT and J00t personally mod'd k you redguard.

No go zones are a joke tho. They exist but generally you don't have a problem as long as you're not a cop or a journalist. It's not like the french ghettos. All they do is slash the tires on cop cars and yell at people. They still have to go tho. Make Sweden lagom again. Build that wall!
>It's voluntary, except these things
>the european parliament is democratic and the people of europe chose this
Kek. No.
>implying people actually mix voluntarily
Less than in america.

>Kek. No.

Attached: 135973642311.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Is it voluntary to put fully automatic weapons in cat A? Or to give out license for them to people who aren't affiliated with the military or a militia? No. The eu is forcing it's members to these changes.

Extremely based and redpilled post

>>the european parliament is democratic and the people of europe chose this
>he didn't vote in the last EU elections

>none of this EU regulation is applicable until it's translated into local laws by your local politicians.
Dude let me explain something to you Germany allowed receivers and parts kits to be sent around in the mail, due to the new Eu gun laws the parts that are restricted will be changed namely receivers will also become restricted parts.
You really think Germany had such giant problems with receivers being sent around that this was voted into office through years of campaigning?
Fact is this is like the American congress you have a room full of cunts that can be bought and sold and pander to their political ideology, pair that with the fact that the only people voting in the Eu elections are either liberal people because they believe in it, or right wing and conservatives who are sick of this system.
Then take the fact that politicans working in their own countries often go to the EU parliament after they finish their time in politics in their own country and you get a constant job carrousel for dogmatic cunts.
The politicans you seem to think apply these laws are the same people who read them apply the same party ideas and then after they did that for enough years make their own laws in EU parlement which like i said is possible because the majority of people voting in Eu elections are liberals who believe in the EU system.

>I don't believe in what the EU is doing
>better not trying to influence it at all then!
You have no right to complain

>voting changes anything
Accurate. When will the law change in Germany?

>hurr if you don't belive the system is working you can't say that it isn't working
Fuck off Soros

Literally not what I said

>>voting changes anything
Given that the law was voted by the EU Parliament, yeah voting changes stuff

>Scandinavia if finally sick of this bullshit and is gonna begin the great removaloo soon
Fucking based

Attached: [smugs in Norwegian].png (494x438, 304K)

Well, there goes Jow Forums.

Attached: FatRange.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Not sure what you're trying to argue? That full autos are forced to be registered now? Sure, but I don't know any country in the EU where that wasn't already the case.
But they're not unattainable at all? Local law for me still allows full auto ownership as a civilian collector, without militia or military ties.

>receivers will also become restricted parts.

Because if you combined the different "licensed" parts of multiple neighboring countries, you had a fully operational unlicensed firearm. The same was true for deactivated "demil" firearms being reactivated using various parts purchased that way.
Meaning your laws were ineffective. I think it's pretty logical that stuff like barrels, receivers, etc are licensed parts and that you align which ones are across the EU? I'm not sure how this detrimentally affects you? And aligning this type of legislation is pretty much one of the reasons the EU exists in the first place?

>rant

I'm saying you should be pressuring your local politicians (which are also indeed your EU politicians). Not cry at the moon, and cursing "the EU" while doing nothing sitting on your ass and expecting anything to change.
I also find your use of "liberal" hilarious, considering that ALDE (Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe) are pretty much the only political group represented in the EU parliament which vehemently voted AGAINST the new EU firearms laws?

Attached: EU-defense.jpg (329x400, 26K)

I did vote in the last EU election and for a eu sceptic party, fact remains its a fucking job carrousel for politicans its fucking disgusting.
They consider it their fucking pet project and anyone that changes their pet project will be chastised and called to action.
The way the EU deals with critisicm is a lot like the way you seem to deflect it from them, anytime people are allowed in to the EU parlement to raise issues they get listened to the issue gets swept under the rugg and the politicans say well we heard them out and respect their opinions, and now we will go through with it anyway
Read the stories about the EU constituition which was rejected and the following amendements to the Eu that followed.
September, i dont live their but god i want to go there and pick something up even though receivers are a controlled part in my country already, fucking tantals and east German ak parts are over there and i dont know what will happen to them after september i dont think all shops are able to get licences to keep these pieces. If you are in Germany i suggest you pick up some historic pieces while you still can, you can still order them in by mail.

>Read the stories about the EU constituition which was rejected
And the EU still doesn't have a Constitution, so I don't see what your point is here

>fact remains its a fucking job carrousel for politicans its fucking disgusting
Who should be elected? Random citizens?

You can't even travel with full autos anymore. The eu is trying to tighten the laws.
>as a collector
Gay. I bet you have to have it demilled or some other bullshit.
>you could build complete firearms from parts
No you couldn't. Not a single country in the eu had barrels freely available. I don't even think a single eu country had free bolts/slides either. Not for a long time atleast.
>nothing wrong with making all parts of firearms licensed and breaking the economy of dealers and making every thing a huge fucking pain in the ass
Fuck you and the EU.

Not german either. I feel your pain. Recivers are controlled here too. Fucking fg42 part kits that'll be scrapped because of the eu. Disgusting. Ar-lowers are free, could pick up an m4 lower or something but they look pretty trashy if I'm being honest.

>Because if you combined the different "licensed" parts of multiple neighboring countries, you had a fully operational unlicensed firearm.
Which countries would allow you to buy barrels and bolts? I cant think of any in western Europe and in eastern Europe well thats a different matter.
>And aligning this type of legislation is pretty much one of the reasons the EU exists in the first place?
Absolutely fucking wrong, the EU started as a coal and steel group it controlled what number of steel and coal production you could have in a country this was to prevent further wars in Europe, the fact that you argue for something as firearms legislation for sport shooters across a number of countries by an orginization that was created to control steel and coal production just proves the point that the EU is a constant job carrousel that creates more and more laws beyond the point the Eu was created for.
Again i did vote in the Eu election and i did vote in my own countries election also i voted in my own local provincial election i dont sit on my ass, i do ''pressure'' my local politicans i just recognize after they are dont with their shit they will move up a tab and go to Belgium
Also looking at the ALDE parties of my nation these parties dont give a fucking shit about gun laws in fact they made them more strict year in year out, and i cant name a single left party in my country that stand for gun laws.

Not calling it a consitution and still getting parts of it accepted through amendements to laws is fucking backhanded political crap.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon
It was called a 96 procent carbon copy
Valéry Giscard d'Estaing who was for the EU early on called the changes cosmetic, and since its an amdement no vote was required by eu citizens.
When disgraced politicans can move into EU politics wheter this is in the parlement or not this is what i would call a job carrousel.
It really is rediculous the gun that will be shitcanned will not be modern ar15s they will be kits of like you said fg42's G3's east German AK's and any number of interesting post war/cold war guns.

>You can't even travel with full autos anymore. The eu is trying to tighten the laws.

Travel in your country or abroad? Abroad the local laws applied, and they still do?
Not sure what you're referring to again.

Rules for travel with firearms inside my country have actually been loosened a bit due to the EU guidelines.

>Gay. I bet you have to have it demilled or some other bullshit.

No, Belgian collectors can own functional full autos. That has not changed with the current proposed texts for implementing the EU guidelines.
I personally know a guy with a truckload of full auto FALs & FNCs, an M2, an MG34, an MG42, some UZIs, etc.

>No you couldn't. Not a single country in the eu had barrels freely available. I don't even think a single eu country had free bolts/slides either. Not for a long time atleast.

That's where deactivated/demil firearms come in. In some countries, the procedure merely involved disabling the barrel by pouring lead into it & that's it.
Guess what melts before barrel steel? Lead.

>Fuck you and the EU.

Oh, grow up.

Attached: Europe-flags.jpg (340x349, 20K)

>Which countries would allow you to buy barrels and bolts? I cant think of any in western Europe and in eastern Europe well thats a different matter.

See above.

>Absolutely fucking wrong, the EU started as a coal and steel group it controlled what number of steel and coal production you could have in a country this was to prevent further wars in Europe

That's ECSC, not the EU, nor the EEC. While that's a predecessor and a part of the EU, that's not the EU. That's like saying your wheel is a car...
Anyhow, harmonization of laws is a single market thing and if you can't see that that is a major reason for the EU existing, I'd suggest you go read a book.

>Also looking at the ALDE parties of my nation these parties dont give a fucking shit about gun laws in fact they made them more strict year in year out, and i cant name a single left party in my country that stand for gun laws.

ALDE is centerist. VLD & MR in Belgium are center-right.
What does left have to do with anything?

Attached: europe-ethnicgroups.jpg (750x774, 68K)

>you can buy demilled guns with lead in the barrel
Fudd lies. This is complete bullshit and not true. All the fuzz was about slovak guns. And they were drilled and welded in the barrel. Not really something you would want to shot even if you got it clear.

Full autos are mandatory cat A and can not go in the european firearm passport.
>belgian
Yeah okay. Fair enough.

>Fudd lies. This is complete bullshit and not true. All the fuzz was about slovak guns. And they were drilled and welded in the barrel. Not really something you would want to shot even if you got it clear.

I've literally been offered an old Rijkswacht FN FAL which used to be full auto. It had all the parts, the only thing preventing you from turning it on full auto was a fucking rivet in the receiver that could easily be drilled out. That's a gun converted from full to semi in the 1990's ffs. And fully legal to own today as a semi-auto under a Belgian Model 4 permit...

That's a fuckton of such examples for converted and deactivated firearms.

I find it pretty hilarious that you seem to think you know all deactivation practices of the entire european union.

Attached: DSCN7034_zps905ca3ee.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

What do you think the EGKS is in my langauge its the European community for coal and steel, and it grew into an ecomic union which grew into a big political union that now could move into a a system much like in the US.
>and if you can't see that that is a major reason
I didnt say that wasnt a major reason i said that to me proves its a job carrousel they did start out controlling coal and steel production and then moved on to new things you misconstrute my argument and throw in the harmonization of a single market when the fuck did i even mention that, and i gotta read a book because you add counterpoints on subjects i didnt even mention?
>What does left have to do with anything?
Left wing parties often want more gun control some outliers do exist but mostly this holds true, and if this doesnt matter why mention the VLD and MR which are centre right parties voted against this legislation? How does this help your argument exactly?

Well with the lead he is right, deactivated firearms that are not deactivated according to the newer guidelines are illegal because they are deemed to easy to get back into fireing condition.
He doesnt talk about firearms that were demiliterized or had certain parts removed or altered.

Full auto to semi conversion is not a demilled gun. It's not something that you can buy without a license. Post proof of a country where you today, or maximum 10 years ago could buy guns that were demilled with lead in the barrel and free from license and registration.

My bad he does argue demiliterized, lead is no longer a valid deactivation though.

If you can't get barrels in any eu country, or bolts/slides. Why ban recivers? On some guns they are litterally empty tubes with a cutout or two.

>I didnt say that wasnt a major reason i said that to me proves its a job carrousel they did start out controlling coal and steel production and then moved on to new things you misconstrute my argument and throw in the harmonization of a single market when the fuck did i even mention that, and i gotta read a book because you add counterpoints on subjects i didnt even mention?

Because you implied the laws came from some overreaching union meant to control steel & coal?
I'm saying this type of legislation is part of the core reason for the EU to exist.

>Left wing parties often want more gun control some outliers do exist but mostly this holds true,

Sure.

>and if this doesnt matter why mention the VLD and MR which are centre right parties voted against this legislation?

That both are ALDE, which you seemed to assume was left, and as such you inferred they voted for firearms legislation? They're both center-right. There's a few examples of center-left in ALDE, but not many.

>Full auto to semi conversion is not a demilled gun.

No, but it's an illustration of how historically, the conversion processes are very loosely regulated and frankly fucking retarded. Deacts were just as fucking sloppy in some countries in some periods of time.
Which is why they've retroactively outlawed the deacts unless you get paperwork stating they are up to current standards.
They're trying to get rid of the decades worth of sloppy deactivated guns that are floating around...

>Post proof of a country where you today, or maximum 10 years ago could buy guns that were demilled with lead in the barrel and free from license and registration.

How could you tell from a picture anyway? What does that prove?

Because it's an essential part of a firearm.
The american idea that only one small (and often not quite relevant) part of a firearm is "the firearm" leads to potential abuses they wish to circumvent.

Attached: europe.jpg (2337x1661, 1.88M)