Yeet! i love the gun community rn nibbas gettin hype

>yeet! i love the gun community rn nibbas gettin hype

Attached: 1560352060814.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

this about the hi point? yeah the whole thing has been Reddit af. le ebin problem solva xd! cringe

haha asspained much boomer?

Attached: gayyy.png (800x586, 67K)

YEET

Attached: gf.gif (640x360, 3.66M)

I didn't like yeet before, but now that I know how much polniggers and childless boomers hate it, I'm going to make sure to start casually shilling for yeet cannon whenever I can. Making you pussies whine is very satisfying. YEET

>polniggers hate it
are you serious? Jow Forums used to be so full of black twitter slang that they had to put wordfilters on. do what you like, but spamming yeet to piss of Jow Forums is about as retarded as trying to piss off the atf by handing in all your guns to a buyback.

I say it because it's fun and dabbing on people makes their defeat even more humiliating which is by far my favorite part of using VR.
>solo four nibbas with dual uzis
>get the defuse with 1sec left
>hit that dab
>opposite team SEETHING

No, it's because it's flavor-of-the-month internet word that'll be cringeworthy in about two years. I know you yung'uns don't quite know how it works yet, but ps9 was at least a subtle classic.

Also, pic related.

Attached: 944.jpg (533x700, 67K)

Go yeet yourself off a cliff you sad old fuck. Pic related

Attached: 2gi1lylqezh21.jpg (750x379, 30K)

nigger its been cringe for two years already

Can’t wait for these yeet cannons to show up in court cases

Attached: 96587ABC-1334-4968-8879-9ADD0CB7EB3A.jpg (967x832, 132K)

Correction, it's been fringe shit you could just ignore as zoomer trash for two years. It mainstream nao.

Wrong.

I can't wait to buy them out of evidence auctions
Where do those happen again I want a cheap glock frame and a haunted gat sounds cool

anyone who thinks this shit is tryhard reddit shit has to be old? I'm not even 25.

no u

When did pokemon go come out
They been doing it at least that long

2015? I know Go was irrelevant by the time of the elections.

I am 25 and I'm totally on the yeet train. I can 100% see this getting guns into the hands of normies while making it fun. Why throw a bunch of uninteresting letters and numbers at them or just go "yeet cannon" and all the fortniters go ayyyyy lmao bangbangbang (without understanding it's a hipoint POS) and now we have new gun owners. Don't take things so seriously. You dont need a yeet cannon but the market does.

Pokemon Go to the polls.

Pokemon Go to church was my favorite.

Imagine being this mad about a gun even though you think guns are a good thing.

Then dont buy one? There's thousands of different guns out there. No one is twisting your arm into buying a yeet cannon.

Attached: EU1sEsB.png (449x642, 499K)

I was going to buy one. Now I'm not.

these are the kind of people that say owning a CZ is le epic!

ok but im still peeved about problem solva not being available

>that'll be cringeworthy in about two years
It'll be forgotten in two months

That's literally a meme cooked up on reddit, you easily impressionable dipshit.

This whole thing is stupid the same way e-celeb drama is stupid. I don't like it, I don't care, everyone is talking about it and it's getting a little annoying, and if I express ANY disapproval towards this whole shitshow, hypebeasts come in and be like "MUST BE ONE OF THEM OLD BOOMERS HUH!?!?!?!"