How to make a machine gun

Dear ATF,
First of all, suck a dick.
Second of all, you’re all faggots.

Sincerely,
user

>recoilweb.com/turning-your-ar-15-into-an-m-16-150631.html

Attached: 5CCA0F99-1476-475D-BF73-32FE94597A89.jpg (670x446, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oFyoDYDPFLU
youtube.com/watch?v=4wFsk9p7g_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based
inb4 20 actual feds and 30 more stupid anons anaccuse op of being a fed

>several ways to convert to full auto
>requires expert machinist skills and/or being rich

Fuck the po-lees!

Fuck you Nigger ATF suck a dick and die.

Attached: 1561017529760.jpg (173x179, 14K)

>implying it's hard to drill a hole or make a DIAS out of sheet metal
Bugman s o y boy detected.

>thinks you can make a trigger part with just a drill and some metal.
Never tried making gun parts detected.

Attached: full-auto.08-768x427.jpg (768x427, 24K)

Attached: full-auto.07-768x427.jpg (768x427, 52K)

Attached: full-auto.03-768x427.jpg (768x427, 24K)

Attached: full-auto.09-768x427.jpg (768x427, 25K)

I do not condone any unlawful actions, all of my posts are purely in jest, and any information provided is for learning purposes only. I love the all of our men and woman of Federal and Local law enforcement. Please Follow all local and federal gun laws guize!

Attached: 1556929506505m.jpg (1017x1024, 117K)

Attached: 1421265482053.png (1540x1080, 1.1M)

actual feds in fear of freedom of information

Attached: 1388949371879-1.png (547x733, 334K)

contribooting

Attached: 1559625571311m.jpg (957x1024, 182K)

these baffles are easy as shit to replicate with just a drill press

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-012616_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 251K)

You could use folded beer cans/bottles to make baffles for a .22 suppressor for sure and probably for 9mm with the right design. Wouldn't be as durable as steel/titanium but it would be fucking cheap as hell so who cares?

You know this is a joke right? This is not how lighting links work. Or how rdias work

With this you're forcing the disconnector away from the hammer so it's just going to ride the bolt and just sit with a mushy trigger

They make 80% key chains

Easier

No they're not

No you can't
But you can 3d print and heat treat the pla in your over to last a few hundred rounds.

Files for baffles are available in fosscad mega pack

You need one of those springy doohickeys to cycle anything larger than 22LR on a hand gun. I don’t remember the name nor have I ever seen a design for a home build.

>t. doesn't understand how it works

Attached: 1512703929367.png (449x401, 320K)

>No you can't
lol yes you can. Fold the aluminum to double or triple thickness and bend/cut/drill all kinds of shapes. Cut the necks off of aluminum bottles and drill holes in the caps.

You sir have no imagination.

only if your can is heavy enough to interfere with barrel movement. a lightweight aluminum or titanium can with non machined baffles should cycle.

youtu.be/oFyoDYDPFLU
Sure thing pal

Not only have I seen it work but I've successfully applied the concept to other guns.

What you need to avoid having to use a booster is a fixed barrel. The new hi point 9mm for instance...

still can't.

If you want to make baffles out of an aluminum can you can sand cast K cups and sandwich them then make a steel pipe blast chamber maybe

Better to use freeze plugs though

See the trip, see how you don't have one you just have a be t piece of wire causing your fcg to jam

This thread is such a silly LARP. Let’s say you have the machinist skills needed to build a silencer. Or you convert your AR to full auto. What are you going to do with these items? Bury them in the back of your gun safe is what because you can NEVER take them out to shoot.

Form 1 suppressors are a thing

LOL you don't know shit. You make a .22 can entirely out of PVC, glue and duct tape. You won't be shooting a lot of rounds at a time and it won't last forever but it will work.

honeypot

Attached: ATF-Meme.jpg (374x503, 37K)

Idk about the city, but out here in the country you can do whatever you want

Suppressors are not complicated tech. The only reason they don't cost $20 at wal mart is govt regulation.

I wasn't going to read the article until the first post was clearly a fed trying to dissuade me.

>we know you're here

Attached: 1556145638413.jpg (794x760, 49K)

Did you read the OP article, or are you skeert?

Oh so you're going from center-fire to rimfire now lol

You don't know what form 1 means do you?

Commercial suppressors are expensive because the materials used a

I like my dog.

Attached: 1559234170820.png (501x786, 183K)

Just because (YOU)r grandad didn't teach you to use tools doesn't mean everyone's a onions boy

Are expensive, inconel, titanium, proprietary ratcheting systems and marketing

>You could use folded beer cans/bottles to make baffles for a .22 suppressor for sure and probably for 9mm with the right design.

My original post...faggot...I mention .22 for sure and notice the word probably in front of 9mm. The use of that word expresses doubt of guaranteed success.

Attached: 1524195021840.jpg (498x482, 69K)

These things need actual measurements to be useful.

Attached: 1555654050110.jpg (965x681, 89K)

Alright asshole poser explain how you're cutting a 45 degree chamfer in a drill press....

Or milling deep pockets to create the baffles with a cheap shit drill press.

You think you can drill 4" slots with your wood working spic drill bits from home Depot?

I bet you don't even know where to buy an end mill ...

Not everyone is locked down in a metropolis. anyone with a car can drive out to a safe place to shoot

nobody is selling or posting any oc retard. do you know what a honeypot is? reposting info is protected under the 1st amendment

can you fuck off you retarded namefag bootlicker?

Bootlicker, I just explained how to build a suppressor that actually works better than your fuddlore bullshit of sticking beer cans in a PVC pipe legally for only $200 in tax stamps

>fuddlore bullshit

Attached: 1555640207494.jpg (730x418, 181K)

Go fire a .308 through pee-paws suppressor design and report back.... better learn ASL

Thanks for bumping my thread, but in all honesty you should kill yourself, with a gun if necessary, unironically.

Who is moving goalposts now? lol You're a fucking moron.

Attached: tiredofurshit.jpg (600x400, 48K)

Look at the poser shit you posted....$5 says you don't know how to Chuck raw material into a lathe to even start on a suppressor

Sounds like you're a noguns and thought these memes were real pro tips

$5 says you’re a fed trying to get some user to admit to manufacturing an NFA item.
Gas yourself kike

>not an argument

Attached: 1559683668930.gif (350x262, 3.05M)

Not a Fed, just not a high school poser who hasn't manufactured fucking shit in his life

>high school poster who likes to derail threads
Contribute or leave, tripfaggot

I'm making one of these right now. I will use it with my bump stock and report back.

I can just see the threads on Jow Forums if cans were unregulated:

>Post real suppressors in this thread poorfags with $40 PSA cans not allowed. REEEEE MUH TITANIUM

If you watch more than 20 seconds in it does work you mongloid waste of space

I just don't get how anyone would consider a coat hanger to be a machine gun. The one from the article with the engraving really confused me. How is that thing a gun? It has no barrel or breech or anything. It's just a coat hanger bent up funny.

>your
i never said anything about pvc anything dipshit

law is meant to control not make sense

Gman says it's a firearm and don't give a shit what makes sense they'll shoot yer dog and slap your happy ass with multiple felonies anyway.

Thanks, I always wanted a guide on how to attach a big ugly flashcan to the front of my gun.

>people are okay with this
I hate this timeline

>my grandpa taught me how to use a drill press so i can totally make an entire gun!

why does everyone feel like you need automatic weapons for the jamboree? look at any liveleak video of combat, especially SF dudes and you notice that NONE OF THEM ever use full auto.

its beneficial in a cqb ambush situation. honestly i think most of it is just because they don't want us to have it. that's reason enough to me.

Found the fed trying to hijack based OP's thread.

>Alright asshole poser explain how you're cutting a 45 degree chamfer in a drill press....
With a countersink and an X-Y table.

Attached: hipoint race gun 1.jpg (1632x920, 245K)

Yeah, only an expert machinist could bend a coat hanger.

>thinks just anyone can afford a coat hanger to bend
Look at Ritchie McRichkid over here.

This. For some reason when the government tells me I can't own something, I go out and get it out of spite. Fuck them for telling me what I can and cannot buy.

Post your lawn darts.

does an AR lower need any modifications to fit a wire auto sear?

godspeed user

Attached: remove_kebab.jpg (900x900, 68K)

There just needs to be enough clearance between the takedown lug and receiver shelf

Attached: 1545055875929.jpg (723x514, 100K)

Then explain it working in the video

Think, there goes your Morse tapered chuck and it fucked your press now you don't have a gun or a drill press or an end mill

He probably shops at palmetto State too

If hpa passes how many PSA fags trying to alloy inconel on their mom's BBQ and Wonder why it doesn't work

Bbqonel JuSt As GuD

drill press is a lathe with enough tape and tipped on it's side with a buddy holding end mill with vise grips just as gud as Haas 6 axis

>hpa passes

Attached: 1541340556914.jpg (228x309, 15K)

Those images glow in the dark

more info on this one?

Attached: 1545100244417.jpg (639x637, 52K)

If you pre drill most of the material away and avoid slotting with the end mill (and shallow cut depths) you should be ok, but a mill is ideal.

t.machinist

Attached: 2oT1WRv.jpg (640x440, 31K)

Kek you can just buy an 'm16 drilling jig'. The machine gun ban is on such a razor's edge that I'd be surprised I'd there wasnt a false flag using one soon just so they can squeeze harder.

Attached: NFA-M16-JIG-2T.jpg (400x400, 48K)

What a garbage article.There isn't a single dimensioned schematic in it. It's just some edgy fag jerking himself off while trolling for clicks.

Those jigs just place the hole. They don't have any provision for modifying the FCG pocket to proper dimensions.

go away fatty

Interesting, so even with a low shelf lower, you need to do extra milling inside to get it to all fit? Dont worry ATF i'm just curious in a mechanical sense, i'm not interested in dumping $10 worth of ammo even if I could.

Attached: 1560826471861.jpg (819x894, 71K)

this

>Interesting, so even with a low shelf lower, you need to do extra milling inside to get it to all fit?

Depends on the lower, but in most cases, yes.

Attached: xfdwgi.jpg (734x1598, 457K)

Not only do you need to drill a hole you need a full auto fcg as well as milling out the pocket.

You might be able to to relief the pocket on a drill press but it's not going to be pretty work or even good work

It's going to be bubba tier drill 2 holes and try to Dremel away excess type shit

Objectively false, with proof.
youtube.com/watch?v=4wFsk9p7g_c

t. fed

>not buying an 80% router jig and modifying the top plate to the correct profile

It's like you have a form of mental retardation, mild enough that you were trainable, but leaving you completely incapable of imagining alternative techniques.

>yada yada parts compatibility machine this etc.
AR fags BTFO

Attached: shoestring-machinegun.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Not everyone on the internet is a useless high school zoomer like you.

Attached: 20180831_104041.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)