What's the best way to CCW a revolver if I have to dress like this?

What's the best way to CCW a revolver if I have to dress like this?

Attached: swiss-cross-mens-dress-shirt-with-tie.jpg (320x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pkRofcvfnHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In your butt

yes

Ankle holster

In a bag.

Airweight on your ankle or some kind of deep concealment setup like a belly band or that undertech shirt stuff

Attached: 60ED781F-20D0-45F0-846D-E1457E95B041.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Gotta go with the ol' duct taped to the small pf your back.

That looks so uncomfortable

Pocket carry

Put it in the dick pouch of your briefs.

Put on pants that actually fit and appendix carry like everyone else you collosal faggot

shoulder holster with a blazer or something over it. live the 80s

Idk about revolvers, but I carry a Smith Shield in a kydex paddle holster under businesswear at 4:00.

Forgot to add: holster is for IWB
>having a loaded weapon pointed at your balls at all times
Why is appendix popular again?

Urban carry G2. It's a pouch that goes down in the pants and only has a leather flap coming up over the belt.
youtu.be/pkRofcvfnHg

Attached: g2-1.jpg (466x700, 69K)

>*like everyone who wants to look like a douchebag and shoot their dick off at the same time
FTFY

>Why is appendix popular again
It's like the white trash version of rap niggers grabbing their crotches.

>loaded weapon pointed at your balls
You do realize that holsters protect the trigger right? I guess you’re one of those people who thinks that guns kill people, too.

Bait

I can be as fucking confident as possible in the safety of my gun and holster, that doesn't mean I feel the slightest bit comfortable walking around with a loaded gun pointing at my cock.

This sounds like a good idea, but its not. It's really obvious when someone is carrying with an ankle holster.

This

They are if you get a size you normally wear, go one bigger. I know from experience.

>It's really obvious when someone is carrying with an ankle holster.

yeah, if you're someone who actively looks for printing like a dork.

If you think your gun is gonna go off in its holster, you need to not carry it. If you think your Glock stops being perfectly safe when it's pointed at your junk, then it was never perfectly safe.

You do know what safety features are right?

>it was never perfectly safe.
that was given when you said glock

It's still obvious.

>someone who actively looks for printing like a dork.
Y-yeah haha what kind of dork would do that?

Suits trousers lift up when you're sitting so everyone would notice

I carry dressed like this. I use a sling bag. There are some nice ones management / sales appropriate from vendors like Tumi. I'm tech and everyone expects for me to be weird so I just have a Gearslinger.
In slacks that would print big enough to see from the other side of the office.

Briefcase machine gun

>In slacks that would print big enough to see from the other side of the office.
Depends on the material of your pants and the type of pistol. If it's small enough no one would notice.

You could be right. I had a J Frame that was very visible when I sat down, but my pants are that thin wool. Maybe something cotton like dockers would be better, or maybe a flatter gat.

FOOTSEPS OF A NAVY SEAL

Attached: Firepower_Girl_hk94.png (582x800, 930K)

The only right answer

>manual safeties on carry guns
Moran alert

Seems like a great way to throw your gun

In order of bestness

1) a pocket holster.

2) IWB in a tuckable holster

3) ankle holster

If we're gonna use that faulty logic I'd honestly rather it give me a Führersack than carry 3 o clock and have it go into my femoral.

How do you plan to carry at all then? Taped to your head muzzle pointed to the sky?

They have a pretty strong magnet at the bottom that keeps it in there unless you take it out

I ain't OP, I'm confident with six o' clock IWB or shoulder holster, depending on what I'll be doing.

Stuff it up your ass

Just start wearing a suit daily and carry under the jacket, no one’s going to complain about you overdressing at your work

You chose to work an office monkey job user, your carry method will have to be chosen accordingly.

Everything has trade offs.

Mp5 in a briefcase, duh

>pants that fit
>can comfortably fit a pistol into the waistband

Buy a babby pistol like a LCPII and a pocket holster.

OP is clearly a fat fuck who can't carry like normal people.

Wear a blazer and a regular holster, retard.