Moarters for guerilla Combat

Would Moarters be useful for Guerilla Combat ?

My Idea was to use it in the woods to shoot at a town and then dissapear.

Attached: download.jpg (1440x900, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Newry_mortar_attack
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrack_buster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based on the fact that almost every serious guerrilla force in the past 70 years has used mortars to good effect, I'd wager theyre pretty effective.

The hard part is getting your hands on a mortar and rounds, or worse, building your own without blowing yourself up.

What town? What woods? Tell us about your plans user

Ha! What a funny and dark humored joke! Where do you live OP? L O L

Fuck off glowfag

Attached: 1560327219366.jpg (800x516, 26K)

The IRA used them a lot. Closed down Heathrow, and attacked 10 downing street. The srcond on fucked up because snow covered pre painted lines to mark where to park a van containing the mortar.
Spigot mortar would make an excellent disposable leave behind option.

Do you really think the feds are smart and skilled enough to infiltrate a highly secured underground insurgency board like Jow Forums? Get real nigga

What the fuck is a Moarter?
Why would you just "shoot at a town".
You sound like a terrorist. May I have your name and address?

Attached: TisinaMina.jpg (800x559, 267K)

Probably use them by carrying them in the back in the back of a pickup truck, using Intel relayed from a recon team to hit a soft target such as a military check point, a stationary vehicle, a garrisoned building, that type of stuff. And them load her back up and drive off to safety and hit another target. It's not like these are super secret plans that the feds are trying to get their hands on. These are how mortars have been used in guerilla warfare before and will be used again.

that sounds like something a terrorist would say

>would dropping explosive rounds onto the head of enemy soldiers be effective?

Mortars have been a mainstay of guerilla warfare since they were pretty much introduced user. The Afghanis and Iraqis made heavy use of them against the Soviets and Americans and other coalition forces. the IRA made heavy use of them. Syrian rebels use them, as did Libyan rebels. The Vietnamese used them against the Japanese, the French, the Americans, and the Chinese. Everyone uses them because it's a cheap, comparatively simple weapon to use that is portable without special equipment, and that's basically the 2 most desirable traits to a militant force: can it be moved easily, and can it be learned on and maintained easily. If you can get your foes' mortars to use their ammo, even better. Chucking explosives up and over cover will never go out of style.

Literally every revolution in the modern era has probably used mortars.

>shoot at a town
aim small, miss small.

But yeah. Guerillas have been known to use mortars, both improvised and of conventional manufacture.

Attached: Che M-16.png (438x534, 138K)

that's a bit too far, can we talk some more?

How's the weather in Quantico today?

This is indeed the most effective way to play arma 3 antistasi level a town or high value target and then high tail it outta there before qrf can show up. Or wait for qrf with aa

Thank you were very helpful

I'm not sure about more modern insurgencies but I know that during the Vietnam war it was speculated that the PLF used mortars (and harassing 'sniper' fire) more as a psychological form of warfare to erode the will, morale, and sanity away from American troops. The issue with indirect fire asa guerilla force is securing enough ammo/guns to be tactically effective and deploying/communicating with forward observers to walk rounds on target.

Attached: 1554687742205.png (656x748, 273K)

Can't believe this fucking board sometimes, and I'm not gonna sit here and wait until the next lunatic gets us all in the news again

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-21-06-14:34.gif (1001x419, 93K)

you dont happen to know of any Manuals do you?

For resarch of course

bold to assume im american

Kys my dude

What's wrong with discussing the application of light indirect fire in guerilla conflicts? Or hypothetical strategy?

I guess we're no better than the EU now

>bold to assume a poster on an American board is American
And even if not, all other national intelligence services suck the FBI and CIA's dicks, they will find you, hunt you down and put you in the tower of London or the darkest dungeon of Paris or some bamboo cage in the jungle of Thailand, your days as the mortar man are numbered my friend

>darkest dungeon of Paris
sounds kinky

>the mortar man
lel i may start using that

And information is not a Crime

>implying we ever were any better
we just made fun of them to distract from ourselves

>And information is not a Crime
Well your'e not American so let me correct you on that, it most probably is where you live.

>And information is not a Crime
It is if you live in NZ

bold to assume im not american

Attached: 1545256808485.jpg (531x429, 36K)

YOU WON'T DO SHIT

This, guerillas generally aren't able to communicate well enough to maximize the potential of artillery and indirect fire. It's one thing to shoot and scoot, and just hope you hit it, but frankly if you're best idea is "eyeball it" then as a guerilla movement you're just wasting your ammo and screwing up.

Don't shoot at a town user, that's just being a terrorist. You don't want to be a terrorist.

Im talking hypotheticals.

But yeah i shooting at Towns is dumb

>nigga
>not nigger
You are glowing you dumb nigger.

Attached: w1ranger.gif (384x336, 124K)

>you are glowing
takes one to know one, agent sanchez

Generally as guerillas you want to look like freedom fighters defending the people. Blowing up towns doesn't help with that

what if it's a town full of bad guys. like, a town inhabited only by ex cons or something. or that town in Florida where all the guys who are convicted sex predators move to live a somewhat normal life.

Homemade mortars were some of the most effective and devastating in the IRA's arsenal, used to bomb military bases in Ireland, Britain and in Germany. They even used it to hit Downing street (landed in the back yard). They exported the designs to other insurgent groups like Farc

psychologically, yes, but the damage caused by homemade mortars is pretty low, right? insurgents in Iraq regularly mortar US bases but seldom hit anything.

Still bad. They aren't trying to kill you nor have they wronged you personally. Killing them isn't your call to make.

Hell, every military force since the invention of the Stokes Mortar has used some variation of it.

That's over 100 years user.

The aiming was hit and miss but was devastating on occasion when they were lucky. They took down a Gazelle once as it was taking off from a base

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Newry_mortar_attack

Because they're retarded and half the time build their mortars from plans they got from the CIA, who wrote them wrong as a joke. The Irish had them well figured out and their specs will be used as a starting point for the next semi sophisticated insurgency and quickly escalate from there. Effectiveness will improve as better warheads are made.
I mean we're talking about the dudes who bought the whole "wrap the rocket in duct tape" thing. Giving them slightly incorrect trig tables is just the obvious thing to do.

what up newfaggot.

that's arma 3 lol

OP, what you need is a dictionary

I dunno, Thatcher almost got killed by an IRA barracks buster attack on the hotel she was staying at, but she wasnt in the room at the time or something.

That was a conventional IED hidden in a room below Thatchers.

The IRA's barrack busters did destroy entire buildings though, they called them flying car bombs

My bad, i thought they used mortars, i must have mixed it up

The used mortars to attack Downing Street

Being precise with a mortar is hard, I doubt it's possible without professional equipment and training. No matter if it's the IRA or Iraqi insurgents

>Jow Forums is so easy to troll but yet here we are

Complete faggot, he could be talking about applying these IRL tactics and strategies in some milsim or desktop war game. Hell, Arma 3 for all I know.

>My Idea was to use it in the woods
This is a brilliant idea, especially for a Bot

Hint: this device will blow-up on firing. The glass bottle will then shatter, dousing the user in burning gasoline. Brilliant

>hey Jow Forums, what exactly would I have to buy down at Walmart to build a pipebomb? You know, for blowing up people? I want to plant it in a town and detonate it from the woods.
>i'm talking ARMA3 here ofc lol lmao rofl ;););)
>what do you mean I'm on a watchlist now I told you this was just for fun! it could be literally anything, hell, Arma 3 for all you know!
Are you fucking 12 dude?
also
>this board is so easy to troll
>proceeds being easy to troll
hm.

Imagine being a jannie for the feds

The fuck is glowing?

Unless it's about the holocaust

Or race related genetics / crime stats

Or manufacturing files pertaining to millitary weapons

Or anything else that threatens the power structure of globo homo

Attached: of-all-sad-words-of-tongue-or-pen-the-saddest-7448572.png (500x318, 56K)

This is the most retarded thread on Jow Forums, congratulations

Since when is this an American board
What

you're fucking retarded

Didn't they cover this when you were passing through Quantico Mr spook?

lol nigger

No, care to enlighten me?
Must have dropped my official copies of "Innawoodsian to English" and "A Retard's Guide to the Holy Tongue of the Murder/k/ube" somewhere...

Attached: Roblox War Colorized.jpg (322x236, 29K)

what did you think it was? the mongolian basketweaver joke is just that, a joke

the rhyming flows much better if it's just "the saddest are"
of all sad words of tongue or pen (7 syllables)
the saddest are Jow Forums was right again (8 syllables)

vs
the saddest are these: Jow Forums was right again (10 syllables)

when doing rhyme schemes you typically want them to relatively match in terms of number, or set them up that the next phrase is somewhere around the size of the initial.

Mortars can be fired using direct lay, generally that ain’t good because you inherently don’t have a defilade. The reason we can employ mortars effectively is because we have FOs and FDC to coordinate fire missions from out of line of site of the gun line

ty for the insight tupac

When speaking the phrase aloud it makes for a nice dramatic pause.

Reading it mentally your version does sound better though.

well played agent, well played...

Attached: 47012234_2194122020799930_5494495453535797248_n.jpg (858x960, 76K)

Yeah, i take it nobody is willing to teach me...

"Saddest are these" works even better and I'm certain is the og quote.

> (OP)
>What town? What woods? Tell us about your plans user

Attached: glow-nigger.jpg (320x180, 18K)

Seriously, the fuck is it? Are glow niggers FBI informants?

How does one go about creating A DIY Mortar tube/ round?
>inb4 fedposting
I'm actually genuinely curious, I've seen videos of Syrians do it, and I've always wondered how they do it without blowing themselves up.

Assuming you aren't a glow nigger. Terry A Davis, The creator of Temple OS (Peace be upon him) Called said CIA agents glow in the dark. And referred to them as Glow Niggers.

Attached: CIA niggers.jpg (640x946, 52K)

My understanding is that they relied on propane tanks covered in shrapnel

IRA made them out of gas cans.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrack_buster

Attached: 300px-Barrack_buster_feb_2010.jpg (300x267, 21K)

Imagine being this much of a crybaby bitch. Unzip your vagina and let your balls hang out for once.

>How do they do it without blowing themselves up?

They don't. For every one you see panning out there are five dune coons that were able to fit into a coke bottle for their funeral.

You better take it easy there buddy

Attached: l6TI9NK.jpg (1600x900, 156K)

no fucking way those things are anything near precise

Are you ok, user? We worry about you.

Also, instructions on how to make a mortar for 60mm shells is provided in the photograph attached to this post.

Your truly,
Richard Greenberg, not an employee in the ATF.

Attached: 60mm mortar.png (672x2656, 439K)

Stop alerting us you pussy faggot, we have enough shit to do without these "tips" that go nowhere.
>t. Fed

THE BORE OF AN 81MM MORTAR IS 3.220 INCHES

impersonating a federal officer is a felony bro

landed a hit on an airborne helicopter tho

Fucking hell. Stop with this bullshit, for every tip you post about bullshit Japanese cartoon larpers we get backed up and unable to actually do real work on actual crimes, not just a bunch of fake threeper faggots.

luck of the Irish

People used to say Hitler was a bullshit Japanese cartoon larper, and see how that turned out

>fill bottom of tube with smokeless powder
>drop in propane tank full of semtex
>light powder, tank follows path of least resistance
>propane tank falls on Angloid head and detonates

Is it really that fucking simple?

what detonates the semtex?

Instead of semtex, fill the warhead with something like ANNM and out a primary charge at the nose, like Ammonal and TATP. When it hits something that should boost it.

>TATP
nah i like my fingers where they are

>Moarters
>Not Gorilla combat
You had one job

How would you do it, then?

>guaranteed replies

lurk moar you summer faggot.