We don't have friends in positions of power

>we don't have friends in positions of power

Attached: 1561133786634m.jpg (1024x718, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/anti-government-militia-oregon-republican-lawmaker-brian-boquist-police-e2cbce94e8ef/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: donttreadonmee (1).jpg (480x268, 68K)

Why did they flee?

Attached: 1474564970306.png (550x539, 22K)

Police are an occupying force. Any conflict between PD's and small militia groups would result in blue pigs being slaughtered. Fuck pigs, thinking they're above the law and above people. They think they aren't civilians. fuck them.

Without enough (state) senators, Oregon coudn't call for a vote.

>political prisoner
His wording perfectly represents the current situation in the states. America is being hijacked by corrupt officials, and the media is pacifying the public and giving them a false perception of whats happening. There needs to be more serious resistance.

>attacks Fed building because fuk da police
>get shot in the T zone from 30 yards away while moving and shooting
>"buh Jow Forums told me officers could not shoot!!!"
>*dies*

If the republicans were black they’d be dead already if they’d said this

Threepers are offering to guard him:
thinkprogress.org/anti-government-militia-oregon-republican-lawmaker-brian-boquist-police-e2cbce94e8ef/

Attached: Bu8eUMvCEAA0TcN.jpg (600x400, 22K)

What the fuck is this about?

Assblasted piggy detected
1 retarded Jow Forumsnigger does not a militia make.

>Doesn’t even know what the t-zone is
go away leftypol it’s obvious you don’t belong here. The dude was shot center mass not in the t-zone you tranny like

Attached: E09E5835-ED1D-4E5F-93EE-C2F05AE163F5.jpg (594x696, 142K)

That's horseshit and you know it, shareblue.

Oregon GOP lawmakers are walking out on an environment bill, Gov. Kate Brown said she'd send state police to round them up and haul them into the state house.

I heard he was shot in the head. Center mass is just as good though.

>cops can't shoot
>*dies*
Plot twist, (You) are the Jow Forums nigger.

Stop being retarded. This has happened many times through the decades. State senators skip the border to avoid forming a quorum when they're going to lose a vote.

Dems did it in Texas in the early 2000's and warrants were put out for them by the majority Republicans. It's mostly theater.

>We'd totally waste those cops!
>Boogaloo now! It'd be a blow out!
Meanwhile in reality this what the average right-wing "militiaman" looks like. I wish there would be a boogaloo so the military could exterminate your kind already. You aren't hot shit, you look like this guy and you know it.

Attached: 1523423142341.jpg (800x542, 46K)

So Democrats can't use their supermajority to force Cap and Trade on Oregon and assfuck rural Oregonians for the sake of the urban faggots.

based

Oh, fucking gay. This is all Kabuki.

This.

I bet retard are saying this is the start of a civil war.

>the story about how one little faggot ruined civil war doomers forever.

>exterminate your kind
What is it with you statists? Seriously why are you like this?

He really exposed Jow Forums for what they are. Little incompetent wussies pretending to be hardened revolutionaries. Its pathetic

Good luck leftypol. Most of us have better opsec than that fat faggot.

you shills are really pushing his association to us.

At this point I'm pretty damn sure that this is cut and dry suicide by fed.

Lol so mad, suck my cock you Jew

Remember the left-wing antifa "warrior" who failed to kill a single person after he attacked...not a well guarded federal building...but a baseball game full of unarmed congressmen? Nice Spetznaz there, Comrade Cumrag.

of all the photos of Jow Forums meetups he was probably the more intimidating than most people on this board. he wasn't 300 pounds and actually got his ass off the couch, which is something Jow Forums cant say.

Statists and libs always project. Notice how
Talk. They won't do the killing themselves, their goons will do it for them.
>ForwardMarch.AWyattMann
And they call us wussies.

He is one of yours, you retard. The fact that you are actively trying to distance yourself from that fucking failure is hilarious.

Every one of you doomer civil war kikes are fucking pathetic faggots.

No, because they successfully fled the state, which means they got away with it. The point that a state senator in Oregon sounds like one of us is what matters.

>implying

Yes, Antifa are just as much of failures as you civil war fags. Other side of the same retarded coin.

Show his posts then. If he posted here you would be able to provide proof of that. Fact of the matter is he was a facebook faggot and that's it.

The boogaloo meme is just a LARP. Stop taking it so seriously you obsessed normie. That guy doesn't represent anyone.

Antifa has more combat experience than any of the fat right-wing pigs that have an arsenal like John Wick. A conflict between the left and the right would be a blow out, rednecks would fill mass graves in droves

Attached: 1521342342134.jpg (600x450, 50K)

>has to double back and actually figure out what he was supposed to be talking about

Go away leftist tranny. You shouldn’t have opened your mouth in the first place.

feds should move in and arrest the oregon governor now. she is literally calling for violence and using state resources for treason

>remove blumpf

Attached: agaul-fatties-against-fascism-fa-te-this-coulda-been-us-27531814.png (500x562, 178K)

His planning was not remotely autistic enough for Jow Forums. When someone remakes the killdozer with a 20mm strapped on top, then we can talk about Jow Forums civil war doomers.

We done here? Because I can go all day.

Attached: clydefacebook5.jpg (507x712, 92K)

>The boogaloo meme is just a LARP
read and . Does any of that read like a LARP? there are sick people here that want to hurt others. Don't try to downplay it

>punch nazis

Attached: 17a.jpg (789x767, 163K)

No, they dont you fucking idiot. Those are locals wearing your trappings. We sent Americans. And they killed more than your precious commie sandniggers in red bandanas.

>The boogaloo meme is just a LARP.
>>merely pretending to be retarded.

Clearly not a larp, as Brian "shoelaces" klyde has proven.

>Combat experience

Battling AIDS and postmodern ennui doesn't count.

Attached: 1540674528105.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

That doesnt look like a Jow Forums screenshot to me, faggot. You just proved my point. Hes a facebook faggot who suicided by fed. Not ours. Clean the (You)s off before you yeet this up the chain, glownigger.

> #
Is an edgy teenager looking for (You)s
> #
Didn't advocate for violence

Go back to plebbit

m8, you're talking to a legitimate nogun retard straight from lefty/pol/. He's not gonna change his viewpoint no matter how much facts you throw at """"""him"""""

Someone post the webm of that proud boy HEEMing the antifa guy with an ultra telegraphed right hook

>That doesnt look like a Jow Forums screenshot to me, faggot.
Oh, it does to me nigger. He is one of yours that had a Facebook. Sorry doomer civil war cuck.

Press were retards and saw blood on his head, said he had been shot in the head, ignoring the frothed coughed up blood coming out of his mouth from the lung shot he was actually hit with, went through his Kevlar vest because he didn't have any plates in the carrier.

>it does to me
>to me
kek

That looks like Facebook

Antifa has gone out and fought for their cause. They have gotten their hands dirty and know how to fight. They are real soldiers, what has the right done? For all the gloating you guys do, you don't have anything to show for it. All you have is a botched attempted shooting. Get your head back in reality.

Attached: 152343241321.png (800x420, 558K)

>communism will win

Attached: Berkeley-Riot-1.jpg (751x1001, 259K)

>h...He posted on f...facebook he is not us!
Oh this damage control is fucking devine.

Posts like a doomer, shoots like a doomer, fails like a doomer, dies like a doomer. Yep, he is yours.

>bash the fash

Attached: uu20ltpc8ijy.jpg (1026x767, 174K)

Demoralizing tranny man posting the suicide by cop guy

He's ex-special forces that ran a paramilitary organization that's operated across the globe. I'm sure he could take a few of them with him.

>Didn't advocate for violence
>>There needs to be more serious resistance.
Are you sure about that?

>one of yours
Glad to see you finally admit you're an outsider shilling here, leftypol.

What is it with you kikes and actively avoiding any references to God? You know that misspelling shit only makes you look like a retard, right?

Yeah dude, did you know Facebook and Jow Forums are different sites? I know the internet is confusing outside of IG and Twitter so it's ok.

If you think "resistance" automatically means violence then you need to take a look at Democratic Party rhetoric and then get back to me.

He could've found that meme elsewhere but come on, don't be a fucking baby about this. Nigger was reposting waifu pillows and crusaders, the only thing missing was a pregnant Anne Frank or some stupid sexy deer to end all doubt. At least he had the deceny to not post direct screenshots

>make racists afraid

Attached: T2QMGFI.jpg (1200x900, 178K)

>everyone on Jow Forums is a civil war doomer fucktard
Lol

>muh like a
God is not real, Israel is faggot shit, and you are still a doomer failure, just like your boy Clyde.

You know being on one does not eliminate you from being on the other. He posted doomer memes, he spouted civil war doomer talking points, he was yours. God that must kill you.

anyone else hoping that the feds will fuck up and get in a shootout with patriots?

Did you know that Jow Forums is an interest board and not a political organization?

Here is one of yours.

Attached: C7SzUNOXkAAWyt1.jpg (900x1200, 242K)

Nah bruh unless you can prove that he posted an anonymous post here while holding an ID and SS card with a timestamp thay means that he was not a doomer.

Doomers on suicide watch...oh wait they already were lel

fuck off fbi

No they haven't.

>there actually people here who don’t believe in the lord and savior Jesus Christ
>there are actually people who don’t own guns
We should feel bad for these people bros not engage in angry discourse with them. Pray for their souls for they are trapped in a wretched coil which knows nothing except self flagellation.

Attached: 55BF340E-2193-429D-8082-46AC3A4F7734.png (750x1334, 2.77M)

Oh look a fat Antifa worthless cuck. Yep, right at the same level as doomer civil war worthless cucks. Did you know that if/k/ was am interest board it would not be infected with you loser habbing day of rope Jow Forums fucking transplants?

no because they want to hurt us. they want us to live like them. they want to dictate our lives. fuck them.

>Fucking jews wont disparage god
*disparages god*
>fucking heathen scum disparaging god
Praise our true god, and our only Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Let's see you contort your brain around this one, doomer cuck.

One has a gun and the other looks like you. Praying for you

Please make like your buddy Brian and do something. I can't wait to watch you miss yourself. Oh wait, you are just a cuck. A worthless fucking cuck. You won't ever do anything with your life.

Tldr

>Oh look a fat Antifa worthless cuck. Yep, right at the same level as doomer civil war worthless cucks.
I don't disagree
>Did you know that if/k/ was am interest board it would not be infected with you loser habbing day of rope Jow Forums fucking transplants?
Thanks for acknowleding that those are Jow Forumssmokers and not Jow Forums.

Now fuck off back to whatever leftist subreddit you came from

>can't handle the truth

>send bachelors and come heavily armed
Top bantz.

>What has the right done?
Trained and served in the military mostly.
%70 of vets are rightwing AF.

Keep LARPing kid.

Attached: blackrifle.png (750x563, 598K)

>those Jow Forums smokers are not Jow Forums
Oh, but they think they are. They post continually. There is at least one in this thread right now. It's most likely you.

Does it hurt You? Does it hurt you to know that ole Clyde is your mascot now?

I don't get it

Attached: 159015709.png (612x491, 69K)

Send men without families and tell tgem to bring lots of guns, I'm gonna fuck their shit

He means he wants to be the widow maker

>Trained and served in the military mostly.
Doesn't matter when they won't fight for shit. Meanwhile the left is out there taking culture of the culture
>%70 of vets are rightwing AF.
You didn't pull this number out of your ass did you Cletus?
>Keep LARPing kid.
Again, you and your kind are the ones LARPing and won't be worth an ounce in a conflict, mostly because you'd never show up. The left has won because they decided to get out of their comfort zone and take matters into their own hands. Keep LARPing kid.

>Meanwhile the left is out there taking culture of the culture
>taking culture of the culture

I meant taking control of the culture you little bitch. Pic related is you.

Attached: 125234324132.jpg (735x541, 43K)

>Meanwhile the left is out there taking culture of the culture
What did xhe mean by this?

Attached: 39871804_282900298976192_1489467256361451520_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Texas cops=all cops

>thinks he can completely ignore the substance of the post because of a typo
you just admitted you are wrong and have no response. thanks

>muh culture
pic related is you

Have fun I guess

Attached: 150419cry.jpg (800x420, 84K)

Glow harder

The fact that you don't think culture and majority opinion is important shows exactly why gun rights will die. You brought this on yourselves.

Lmfao they can’t even do basic drills with LMGs, GPMGs and Carl G’s and they’re somehow getting their hands dirty?
I wish I could be as retarded as (You), user. The sheer autism would prevent me from ever having to worry about anything

You know, you might be on to something here.

Remember that texas cop that slotted that Muslim art shooter, while holding the reins of his horse? Now we got this guy who got dropped. And these are city cops...

Maybe texas cops can shoot.