Can someone please definite gun for me because apparently i don't know what it fucking means

can someone please definite gun for me because apparently i don't know what it fucking means

what do you get when you merge a car with a camry?!

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-092847~2.png (1410x1805, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/merge-ar-15-and-gun-and-you-get-meet-ar-556-63507
youtube.com/watch?v=IIo-17SIkws
youtube.com/watch?v=QYlVJlmjLEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I keep getting these "National Interest" clickbait articles in my news suggestions and it's pretty obvious the "expert" who writes this stuff has no idea what he's talking about and just does cursory Google research in order to shit out an article a day or whatever his quota is.

what do you get when you merge a combine with a join

There's some weird scam going on here. They're clickbait articles that almost seem to be written by an AI and only briefly proofread by a human being afterwards. It's likely some incestuous google advertising scam since they always pop up on my phones suggested articles.

Attached: nationalInterest.png (1936x930, 653K)

Anti-gun "activists" make money lobbying for restrictive firearm laws. Generating a fake consensus is a common way to go about it. Prior to normie Internet adoption, this was easily accomplished with TV, radio and print. This is why they want to strangle free speech on the Internet.

The gunshots, loud like a cannon or bomb, deafened me. For several hours after firing it I had a temporary form of PTSD.

You've got it, it's an AI that gets edited by an intern. A lot of sites that spam out 50 articles a day on random topics trending on Google have this problem.

In French, "cannon" is the word you use for all firearm barrels...

I don't know how to "definite" a gun.
Are you the one who wrote that article? Your post smells of illiteracy.

Attached: 1430553563521.png (700x439, 26K)

Attached: cannon.jpg (242x270, 11K)

>They're clickbait articles that almost seem to be written by an AI and only briefly proofread by a human being afterwards.
And then posted on Jow Forums in duplicate at nearly the same time.

is that a real article?

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/merge-ar-15-and-gun-and-you-get-meet-ar-556-63507

merge ar 15 and gun you get meet ar 556

outside of France it refers to Naval guns above a certain diameter

Stop being French

That's not a bot, that's just assblasted vatniks and yuropoors

Close.
Though it's not like the average person gets into deep discussions about any specific part or assembly of guns on a regular basis, you know?
You're unilingual, aren't you?
Knowing more than one language is like having multiple different operating systems.
A limited vocabulary limits what you can think, not just say.
Oh, and ~40% of the English you used is from the Normans curbstomping the seas.
youtube.com/watch?v=IIo-17SIkws

Attached: SKS VENEZ LE PRENDRE.jpg (1600x990, 82K)

>40% of the English you use*

>A limited vocabulary limits what you can think, not just say.
>he can't think in the linguistic equivalent of a machine language.
If you can't recognize and process the thought or idea before it's rendered into a language you've already lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYlVJlmjLEc
It affects the very way you experience existing or grants you damn near superpowers.

Seriously
He fucking hates the M14

Best of luck with your autism. Be sure to visit again when you're not a snarky teenaged noguns.

What type of AR-15 is that?

It's a Ruger

>National Interest
They're clickbait of the highest caliber. They show up on my newsfeed pretty often and it's always some variation of "Is X the most powerful rifle/pistol/dildo in the world?" "Forget X, Y just might be better" "This RIFLE is as powerful as a TANK" "Here's the most popular pistols of 2019 (did glock make the cut?)". Just pointless garbage that barely makes sense and is probably just generated by an AI specifically so they can spam peoples newsfeeds. People were mocking them a little while ago for making an article how a deagle is what happens when you combine a rifle and a pistol.

Everyone please ignore the quebecer they're not very smart, but think they are. I apologize for them.

watched this show as a kid.

you really can't come up with anything on your own, can you?

> The whole world has to learn English has a second language
> English-speaking countries don't have to
> People from English-speaking countries are for the most part completely retarded

it all makes sense now

if the join is on top it's a meet.
if the combine is on top it's a confluence.

Got that too, it reads like it was put together by software. It's just a bunch of gun related words strung together randomly.