How could a new wave of gun rights be introduced to countries other than the US?

How could a new wave of gun rights be introduced to countries other than the US?

Attached: DB2B1167-7C89-41B1-B37B-D05D9344CCE3.png (260x222, 123K)

It's kind of already happening. Bunch of EU states are openly defying the gun control directive, as shocking as that sounds.

>We need to get our shit together and be a better example for gun rights. Sperg shootings every 3 months dont help us at all.
>A country similiar to us but with a better reputation needs to try expanding their own gun rights(looking at you, Canada)

wait till you'll be easily able to make a gun at home.

do you have any evidence? im not doubting just interested.

Good thing the British police have already spread such information.

Attached: 91F440BD-A561-45BC-8717-3D9413BCC2F4.jpg (724x1024, 102K)

sure theyre alright but just wait until youll be able to buy a cheap but still good cnc machine. Then were talking

As true as that is I was trying to point out that pretty much anyone can make a weapon with some pipes and a nail, even if it is just a crude shotgun. And hell, the Brits flat out posted fucking instructions on how to utilize such a thing for all to see as some sort of dumbass anti gun PSA. I guess there was no need for an anti knife one.

Then it's not a wave of gun rights but a wave of staying how it was. Though it is better than losing everything. But if we're lucky for not getting worse then idfk.

>as shocking as that sounds.
Not really that shocking. Only a bunch of countries (mainly France and the Netherlands) forced the EU to introduce a directive so some discording opinions were to be expected

All you dumb fucks think that everybody in europe can just walk into a gun shop and buy ammo

Bavaria dabbed all over the supressor ban

Attached: avanti.png (2293x1734, 810K)

>realizing all women are whores
>active social life

one goes hand in hand with the other

1. Have a terrorist attack.
2. The population isn't full of spineless vaginas.

New Zealand had only one of these things.

What the duck are we going to do about sperg/incel shootings? They’re a minority of gun deaths but they’re the most visible and are always exploited to push for more infringement. These mentally ill fucks are ruining everything for us, it’s obviously a mental illness and societal problem, how do we convince people that the current narrative is bullshit and shed light on the real issue?

there is no other way to chase those fucks out of your country

Attached: 1473029992659.jpg (960x483, 84K)

So you're just gonna hang out with the bros. I understand, but i also imagine that at some point you will need to feel love.

>trump
>nigel "I am rich but also totally a man of the people" farrage
oh nonononono

"All" doesnt really mean all but "most"
"whores" doesnt really mean whores but more "hypocrites"
Dont read too much into it

Canada literally just had a "mass shooting," a few days ago. You can't stop it, only lessen it and/or encourage media figureheads to stop covering it like it's the end of the world.
Since that won't happen because bad news makes good news and anything positive about guns is wrongthink in the extremes, you're more or less fucked without a major societal change to the host state.

There are no more white countries so it will never happen

Our government likes to shit on vatniks for "lel no freedoom" but the gun laws in mongoloid part of the border are much better, absolute state of post-soviet gun laws.

>island
>not white

It's gonna slowly happen in places that want it to happen, eastern Europe lost their rights when communism happen and are slowly getting some back as remnants of communism get expunged.
In the west things are more fucked because the cause for gun control are bureaucrats or worse eurocrats making laws on things they don't understand for no good reason, not even disarmament at this point. That later hurdle will be harder to overcome until the union dies.

does this retard mean ireland or iceland

Europe is still more white than most states in the US.

iceland, they require a DNA test before permanent immigration

>How could
they won't.
demographics has changed.

Attached: 1531932469385.webm (406x720, 2.81M)

How are those three Zog Cogs in your pic supposed to help?

Europe is vastly more white you tard. Just because they have white skin doesn't magically make a person based and pro gun

>there will be civilian operating in europe in your life time

Attached: 1559952534799.gif (228x170, 3.51M)

Not without some catastrophe/war that leaves citizens to lose all faith in their governments. People in Europe seem to trust their men in power way too much. Speaking as a burger with politicians more corrupt than data on a wet USB, I'd gladly swap leaders of it makes things over there a bit less awful

>they require a DNA test
AKA: A Blowjob

Attached: biggirlscry12.jpg (600x278, 12K)

Amerimutts should really shake the notion that "Gun laws = automatic suppression of gun rights" as there are many places in the world who simply fucking disregard said laws out of necessity.

This is very much the case in the Philippines for example, who theoretically have restrictive gun laws but nevertheless not only has a large proportion of firearms ownership, it also has a gun culture. Police will literally not go out of their way to charge you for illegal possession alone until you actually committed a crime with said gun.

Attached: 0678666.jpg (640x457, 190K)

As a European I feel like it is the opposite, people here trust their governments way less than Americans do with theirs. Although I guess it depends from country to country

Fair point and I can understand why especially after that article 11/13 shit. It just seems like if you Euros were more opposed to them there'd be more public outcry and pushback

To be fair the 11/13 was a bit of a meme. It's not even a law, just a directive. The entire outcry smelled of Reddit

Honestly it looked exactly like what happened when net neutrality was threatened a while back over here. It seems Reddit flips a tire while people here tend to think nothing of it

Huh

ammo is easier to divert from the legal channels into the grey and black markets than whole ass guns
either way if you can make a gun at home you can also make your own custom ammo, it's not like you have a standard to meet.

The problem is that in the US law enforcement has an incentive to enforce the laws and prosecutors have an incentive to pad their resume with convictions

However doing so is a quick way to get the police on your ass. We want gun ownership to be open to all and not have every gun owner be a criminal for possession, at least that's my perspective as a texanon. Obviously if arms are needed they'll be there but I think most Americans agree preventing legislation will keep that Pandora's box shut and prevent an event where guns have to be used

I mean the EU copyright directive was basically punishing YouTubers doing reactions and Twitch thots streaming copyrighted shit. Some of them probably called the Reddit army to shill for them