33 year old boomer here

Always wanted a gun and loved this gun and loved Goldeneye growing up. Worth it?

Attached: 1.jpg (597x175, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magnumresearch.com/
goldeneye.fandom.com/wiki/DD44_Dostovei
youtube.com/watch?v=YRkgO02Uy5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it going to be your first gun?

As a first gun? I don't know, do you really wanna be "that guy"?

There was no deagle in goldeneye. Just buy it and sell it if you don't like it.

Get a S&W 500 instead. Looks epic with the bandolier holster. Good American gun, none of this kike shit.

magnumresearch.com/

>S&W 500
Don't listen OP, he is trying to brand your boomer status for all to see like the swastika in Inglorious Basterds.

1. It wasn’t in Golden Eye unless you’re talking about the remake, which was trash and Nightfire was wayyyy better

2. Do it, every shot is smiles and shitting your pants because you just set the air 3ft in front of you on fire

Attached: FC40F41E-82FA-432E-B68B-8D886F133090.jpg (681x4032, 571K)

Yes and yes
and a heil hitler to you to user and your digis are correct and I was wrong.
goldeneye.fandom.com/wiki/DD44_Dostovei
See
I'm sorry anons it looked and felt just like the one at my local gun shop.

Have you fired a gun before?

it's fucking garbage. it's basically a safe queen that shoots out $2 bills every time you pull a trigger.

a bb Remington as a kid and a rifle in 6th grade. I'm not a pussy so I can brace myself and handle some kickback if that's what you're wondering.
Do you have a better alternative user?

Owned one for years. It's a fun range toy, but a toy nonetheless. I wouldn't Buy it as my first gun, nor would I take it into combat. But as a toy, it's a freakin' blast.

>Do you have a better alternative user?
yeah, literally any other gun.
with DE you'll have fun first time you take it out, then you'll have wrist pains for few days and then it will sit in your safe and you might take it out to ""impress"" friends. and then you'll sell it because it's useless and a gimmick.
get a gun that you'll actually enjoy.

I recently bought one.
I like it. You can find ammo for .90/rd online.

Attached: deagle.jpg (1536x2048, 872K)

You're going to develop a flinch and grow to resent it. Pick up a double stack 9mm and learn on that (~$400) then pick up your meme gun once you have gotten the fundamentals.

A revolver if you like loud noises and big bullets. Much cheaper and somewhat more practical

Lol from your own link:
>Trivia
>During development this gun was called the Tokarev after its real-world counterpart. The name was presumably changed for legal reasons.

Bracing recoil for rifles and recoil for pistols are 2 very different skills. I'd recommend a 9, 45, or a 357 if you're dead set on muh stoppin powah

My Brother-In_Law is a gun guy and wants to get this Beretta on sale for 200$ new. Should I buy him out?

A beretta what? If it's a .380 or .22 then don't bother. Terrible first guns to train on.

I just want to blow some melons away.
youtube.com/watch?v=YRkgO02Uy5U

depends on which Beretta it is but for $200, I'd buy it whatever it is.

You can buy and consequently kill more melons when you're not paying $1 a round. Not to mention the $1,300 price tag.

>Always wanted a gun and loved this gun and loved Goldeneye growing up. Worth it?
>not going for the klobb

Attached: Submachine_gun_vz61.jpg (300x116, 5K)

Yeah most guns can do that, the Deagle brand deagle is mainly for memes and nothing else

Attached: 1fasdfsadfas.gif (627x502, 940K)

I want to buy a parts kit.

Is there any decent way to finish this besides a nig-rigged 3d print or some horrid hand-made contraption?

You're an idiot and people are mocking you. A desert eagle is not a good first gun and not a good pistol in general. You're delusional and uneducated on the topic. Do some research before posting. All you're going to get out of a deagle as your first gun is poor marksmanship and shooting skill.

So you're saying I should buy one?

>All you're going to get out of a deagle as your first gun is poor marksmanship and shooting skill.
That's not true, he's also going to earn the disdain of everybody at the range by being the guy who's never fired a handgun but bought a Desert Eagle.

This sounds like a fat guy at the gym but once he's in shape you stop laughing

Desert Eagle is American retard.

>not buying a 357 desert eagle and running 38 special in it

I had Desert Eagle once. It was a favorite 'range toy' I picked it up back when CDNN got a bunch of them surplus from Israel, back in the early '00s. So I got it for about $600 or $700 or so. For that price I was willing to drop the coin on one. But getting one new is going cost you the better part of $1500. And to me, for that price it wouldn't be worth it. And just don't even bother with .50 AE. Too expensive and it tends to wear out the gun over time way too fast for my taste. Stick with .44 or .357 magnum.

My mind is made up. no more meme guns. So how about an ar15

Attached: cia.jpg (275x183, 5K)

>I'm not a pussy
it's a gas-operated pistol that weighs several pounds, they don't have much recoil unless you get the larger magnums. if it's going to be your first and you want to actually shoot it more than 100 times a year then get the 357.

>buys the most meme gun in all existence instead

I love mine

Attached: gunbook1.jpg (2420x1815, 1.28M)

spotted the wristlet and manlet
You have never fired a deagle once in your life you fucking noguns faggot.
I have fired well over 2,000 rounds through it and not once have my wrists hurt, nor has it ever stopped being fun.

You're either poor, or madfagging because you're jealous he can afford one, or both.

I think that screenshot is from Max Payne.

Any beretta for $200 sounds like a good deal to me. Id buy a rusty taurus 92 for $200 in fact.

You're about two years too late on parts kits. They sell for about $400 now, minus receiver. They were all over Gunbroker a couple years ago for $295, and you could buy stripped receivers for about $300. Relatively easy build too.

There is a dude on Jow Forums who 3d printed a lower. My buddy managed to reweld the lower in one of his parts kits into a functioning lower. Just had to fill in some spot at the back where one of the full auto parts went.

I got mine as a pistol on gunbroker for like $450 back in 2016. Mine has pretty bad mag wobble compared to the several (including the reweld) that my buddy has.

Attached: IMG_0811.jpg (2207x2500, 2.39M)

I never knew that was supposed to be a tok. Neat