Yryl?

yryl?
yryl

Attached: IMG_20190621_220855.jpg (680x506, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtFX3JBYsIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I un-ironically support all of this except the bump stock bullshit. Bump stucks are a gay meme, but I don't think they should be banned.

Sit on a cactus.

Someone's dangerously autistic

Attached: 1559794411001.gif (155x173, 948K)

Are you mentally ill and/or under the age of 21?

Sorry goyim you're not allowed to defend yourself until mommy gobermint says you're old enough

SHALL

>emphasis on mental health

What does this mean exactly?

NOT

Raise the age of enlistment to 21 as well then.

ERPOs

BE

How ya doin' Bloomberg?

SHIT AND CUM

SH-SH-SH-SHAAA

Attached: atf stare.jpg (225x225, 8K)

So let’s say if I attempted suicide when I was 14 and was voluntarily hospitalized, would this affect me?

Nice year and a half old newsflash, dipshit.

under current laws? no, IIRC most states only have a rider for people adjudicated to involuntary institution by court order

what will Trump push? I dunno, but one assumes it'll be at least slightly more restrictive than current

Here's the full cap. I'm probably gonna add the bullshit he said about silencers. Daily reminder that ZOG-loving statist Neoconservatives are an insult to the 2nd Amendment, and partisan "pro-gun" politicians and their lies get you Bush's 922r, Reagan's FOPA, and Trump's NFA bump stock ban.

Attached: radicalfarrightgunanarchists.jpg (1280x1224, 478K)

THE MENTAL ILLNESS STUFF IS VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE

almost every gdamn 1 of these active shooter fuckups had all kinds of red flags that other people who interacted with them were well aware of but there are no laws to do anything until "something happens"

disagree all you want, this 1 is coming guaranteed

more info available here -

nami.org

>h-he didn't say it yesterday so it's no longer valid criticism

Attached: take the guns first.jpg (960x960, 89K)

I hate this quote so damn much. Almost enough to hope they come for me on its grounds.

You mean the legal age right?
Fine by me. Give those kids extra time to train up and work out their own view on politics.

when do we stop raising the legal age on things?

When the goyim are subjugated beyond Orwell's wildest dreams without them realizing it.

Attached: 3RTKZfb6krJoyjFioLpgiii1ZmxwG9jggQp8eQcPHI4.png (940x630, 133K)

POCKET SAND

Attached: 73908695-7FBB-4C96-9389-2135EF88993D.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: 1561163040242.jpg (615x960, 56K)

>old enough to join the military and die in some shithole sandbox for big brother
>not old enough to privately own a firearm

Attached: 0d8.png (580x522, 250K)

Hes still better than any Democrat.

Attached: 1560660576946.jpg (698x562, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rtFX3JBYsIg

Attached: clint_pissed.png (1395x574, 735K)

How about all the people who would otherwise go get mental help if it didn't come back to bite them later down the line? I see it not helping if not making it worse

To add I have worked at a gun store and think it's fine the way it is now other than such a high rate of false positives from delays.

This should not be the rallying cry for any 2A advocate.

Oh, the old “getting mental help” meme again. You legit fucking dolt. Read about the past schizo shooters and all the help they got, for years, from multiple doctors teachers outreach programs them went on to murder

I've been saying from the beginning that the New York billionaire is not our fucking friend.

>21 to buy a long gun
neck yourself immediately

Remember APSH.

A-ll
P-politicians
S-hould
H-ang

a good (bad) democrat can at least galvanize the right

Same fag tranny

maybe the help is the problem

Mass shootings are literally an irrelevant statistical anomaly. Talk to me when you're ready to deal with drug gangs.

The numbers Mason. What do they mean?

>You mean the legal age right?
>Fine by me.
Let's also raise the age of owning a long gun to 21 as well, or even 25 since every scientist agrees that that's when puberty ends and the brain stops developing (protip: they don't all agree). Let's also raise the age at which you can start buying knives as well, since the UK is a clear example of why knives in private hands are dangerous. Let's also disallow people from having sex until the same age.

Fuck. You.

>date of tweet
>2/2/18
>current date
>6/21/19
Opie deserves the rope

>almost every gdamn 1 of these active shooter fuckups had all kinds of red flags
One, in particular. Let's just ban Democrats.

Attached: democrats.jpg (960x880, 234K)

I've never met a therapist who didn't also have a therapist

Fucking FINALLY somebody else on this shithole of a website says it.

I actually wanna so the rightwing and indie lists for comparison, sheer morbid curiosity

I can't tell what you're trying to say. That gun rights should get tightened down more or less. You need to clarify

You can't tighten them down. The only effect is to disarm the innocent and leave the republic weak and effete.

>I actually wanna see the rightwing and indie lists for comparison
By all means, find them and list them. I have utmost confidence that they will not even begin to compare.

Thanks Jow Forums. Hope you larping Nazis get drafted.

We are in agreement there

that's my bet as well, on one hand it paints all of us as a lawful conglomerate, but on the other hand... we're not really willing to kill to preserve the ideals we espouse once the opposition breaches the good-faith strictures of law and order. I'd be jealous of the left if their murderers weren't so ineffectual- then again, it was always about passing infringing policies, not an up-front attrition.

Oh boy shills

NOOOOOO THE PEOPLE HAVE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOM PLEASE TREAD ON ME HARDER DADDY GUBMINT

Attached: hb69.png (629x626, 266K)

rights trump powers, bluechecks don't understand this paradigm

this is a huge issue and I think mental health services are still health records = private

but some states oveeride this making buyers sign release form for records etc

>meme again
yer missing the point ?

for normal people who wonder about themselves or others -

when they get this mental health stuff it is permanently in the record

FUCKING BASED
#MIGA
AWOOOO!!!

>health records are private, but we won't do business with you unless you sign them open to the state

when tyranny is unchecked there are no laws

I've honestly been starting to lose faith in the don, not good for gun rights, hasn't built the wall, and STILL supports israel. have we been a fiddle this entire time?

I feel as if I was. I had faith, and it has been repeatedly betrayed. Now I have no more faith, but I'll still try and do my part as I prepare for the inevitable. I advise you to look up Adam Kokesh and John McAfee, and laugh in the face of any broken cog in the machine who tells you not to "throw your vote away".

Attached: and thats the way it is.jpg (1067x653, 123K)

can't you 3d print bump stocks? they're plastic anyway.

Not at the moment, but you will be fucked in the future. Remember, never seek mental health treatment if you care about having rights.

>we should violate the second and fourth amendment without any evidence of illegal activity

Attached: gommiesgetout.png (523x720, 420K)

>muh lesser evil
Fuck off.

Obviously the answers are faked but Jesus christ if that is a real homework assignment then that school needs to be burned down. They don't even pretend to be nonpartisan.

Not based, but cuckpilled.

Kill yourself, faggot. SHALL means SHALL.

Are you a retard?
What would you prefer if not the "lesser evil"?
>inb4 hurr neither
Live in reality jackass, there were two choices and he was the slightly better one for guns