Jow Forums relationship goal

what are your Jow Forums related relationship goals/ examples you with to aspire to?
mine is Gorge and Martha from book of Eli
they loved eachother unconditionally, they stayed with eachother no mater what, they fought and died along side eachother,they did whatever it took to survive for one another without compromising their love for eachother or their honor in a world without. and they had them big stashes all in all Gorge and Martha were the realest old ass OGs there were RIP and may you be together in heaven forever

Attached: main-qimg-15004c96eec735ed5c150aa6e607ee90-c.jpg (498x209, 25K)

Probably a couple concubines in some weird half pagan half christian cult in the woods after the United States transcends into full third world mode
or
Having some whores I keep in loose contact with while I spend the majority of my time as a hermit living alone. Also in the woods

Attached: 516A8613-07BC-4832-8903-699BC11AD1F4.jpg (250x334, 17K)

Two very different people

>relationship
what's that?

Attached: confusedboat.jpg (200x146, 9K)

They made some tasty looking sandwiches too.

I just want a gf who likes to collect guns and will tolerate me.

I have sex with my AR, who is also an anime girl

Attached: sophappy.jpg (800x1131, 124K)

To have one.

Even though I was born in the Northwest, I kind of want to find and marry a smol qt Southern belle who has a lot of Confederate pride and doesn't mind shooting guns.

Attached: 07022885e025fff5d9dedb879800a5c0.jpg (1600x1303, 694K)

My fiance is Japanese and was scared of guns until we marathoned the John Wick movies and now is stoked to go shootinfg with me. I have a lil 10/22 for her to try out before she moves in to the bigger shit, I absolutely love her.

Keanu fixes all

>without compromising their honor

They literally trapped people in their house and slaughtered them for meat, I don't see too much honor in that.

My ex cried when she held me SKS, should have known she wasn't the one then and there. She also cried when she had to pee in a bush while camping. And when she drove my slightly lifted Suburban. She cried a lot. I hope whatever faggot shes with now beats her like I should have. It's okay because now I live by myself in the desert, just me and my guns.

Op may be Hawaiian and have a different sense of morality

>gf cried while holding and sks
She was giving you a hint to upgrade to a Galil ace

I had the exact opposite experience. I knew she was the one when she not only didn't bitch about having to go outdoors, but bought a she-wee so we could have a legit pissing contest next time we went innawoods.

Maybe, she was bad at hints. It's a nice rifle though, 53 Tula factory refurb, I got it for $400 at a swap meet. Wish I had a picture but it's 300 miles away

nigga they ate people

My gf once got drunk and accidentally pissed on me while we were asleep and in the morning she was so mortified she tried to change the sheets with me still on the bed needless to say I woke up and it was whatever with me but she hasn’t drank since and later because my actual GF so fair trade I guess

But they did is together

Women are always bad at hints but my girl fell in give with shooting after I let her shoot my scorpion so it just takes a combination of the right girl and the right gun for said girl!

Anons not bitter at all

Private Pyle and his rifle. Set myself a realistic goal.

Yeah they where good people. You are what you eat.