Using nuclear weapons could create conditions for decisive results and the restoration of strategic stability

>Using nuclear weapons could create conditions for decisive results and the restoration of strategic stability,

is pentagon full of call of duty kids nowdays or they just wanna watch the world burn down

who on their right mind will use nukes and think that the rest of the world wont fucking launch theirs and make the world a literal wasteland?

fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/jp3_72.pdf

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (895x503, 33K)

Its simply a discussion in the paradigm of
Mutually Assured Destruction vs Non Unilateral Targeted Strikes

Nukes are terror weapons more than effective weapons - and once their lats use leaves living memory it is only a matter of time before they're used

Use of nukes does not necessitate use by 3rd parties unless in explicit treaties.

If Pakistan and india nuked each other. NO ONE would care or contest it.

its all a game, brought to you in part by..

honk honk

>Use of nukes does not necessitate use by 3rd parties unless in explicit treaties.

its kinda IMPLIED that most certenly a response will come of the same magnitude

>If Pakistan and india nuked each other. NO ONE would care or contest it.

yes china most certenly would nuke and or bomb the shit out of them cause nobody wants trigger happy idiots with nukes on their pockets

The elites think that they'll be safe in their fallout shelters and only the goyim will die.

>make the world a literal wasteland?
Fallout is not real life. Take your ass to the archive and ctrl-f 'Oppenheimer'.

Every country besides America can burn in hell fire and I still wouldnt care

Are you retarded?

>Lets nuke the already nuked!

>today on Jow Forums yet another fundamental physics law goes down the drain
>radioactivity do not spread!

I don't know, Hiroshima and Nagasaki seem alright around this time of year.

He’s referring to the outdated concept of thermonuclear winter.

Fallout. Fallout the video game. The video game that gave you the retarded idea that nuclear war would turn the world into a radioactive hellscape, because you and I both know damn well that you aren't old enough to have read up on the fucking imbeciles who originally inspired the fiction behind Fallout the video game.

>outdated
its a theory they theorize that if enough nukes are being used the dust they will produce will be enough to block the sunlight

and no im not talking about this

im talking about radioactive fallout

yeah i bet comparing a small 16 kt nuke vs the smallest 2mt that currently is active is literally the same thing user

But Fukishima isn’t.

The nuclear winter concept is dumb, but radioactive fallout and pollution still poses a mid term threat. If a couple of assholes set off a nuclear war next door to me and my country now has to deal with all that shit you better be sure I’m glassing whatever remains of their retard government.

you must be a retard user cant be explained otherwise

>your idea is retarded if you think a nuclear war will turn the world into a radioactive hellscape

someone needs to turn his internet off and educate him its unbearable to know that such illiterate people exist

They based that theory on the concept that all bombed cities would be made entirely of combustible materials and burn 100%. Nuclear winter is as probable as a nuclear bomb igniting all the oxygen in the atmosphere.

Y’all motherfukers need Oppenheimer

what on earth are you even talking about

they are literally claiming that the dust the nuclear explosions will produce will be enough to blanket the world
same as a volcanic erruption at about vei 6 and above will do with SO2

Because it won't. Even if we fired every single nuke in our arsenal, they would be largely concentrated on a few select targets, and modern airburst warheads don't produce significant amounts of long-lasting fallout anyway.