Tell me about the Slavs. Why do they wear the ass matts?

Tell me about the Slavs. Why do they wear the ass matts?

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Europe is cold and wet, so there's rarely a good place to sit down.

Comfort.

they ride on the backs of apcs and have to sit on cold surfaces, so a cushion is nice

Is it just for this purpose or are they also there to protect from shrapnel or bullets?

There is no protective padding, it is purely comfort.

it's lead plates for protection against radiation in the zone

to protect from gay ass rape

This. Its a 3P device: Penile Protection Pad.

Do you see all that water on the pad and on the ground?
The pad did its job

have you never gone hunting ever?

today while shooting my bro was saying we should have stadium seats with us. fuckin ruskies built it right into the suit.

Attached: comrade.jpg (620x1108, 63K)

Living in the PNW I 100% understand why you would do it and have honestly wished I had one some days.

like all good slavs you must squat but chechen seperatists make them tired and then artyom falls over when he squat so new invention fix and let you sit on cold ground if there is no immeadiate plank of wood next to you

Attached: E6375C18-AB8C-4FD9-837D-087824717E11_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 63K)

Because they belive sitting on a cold surface will give them urinary tract infection

Attached: LEDPD_Superstitions.png (800x500, 74K)

>Don't smile to strangers
Wtf?

It's an exaggeration.
Half of these I've either never heard of, or they are inaccurate.

That said, depending on context, smiling can be perceived as rude.
If you smile at a shopkeeper, you are fine.
If you smile at some girl in a bus and she smiles back, you are fine.
If you smile at some girl in a bus and she looks away, you are ugly.
If you smile at a company of drunks and they respond: "The fuck you are smirking about?" - they are going to make you ugly.
Essentially, it's good to smile if you are already interacting with someone in a positive key, exchanging favors or just making pleasantries.
But it's not a good starter, because if there is some hostility already, smiling may make it worse.

Okay, this is pretty much how it works in the US of A too

Same
>look for place to sit down
>find the least wet spot
>still soaked
>try and brush off the water because you convince yourself that helps
>it doesnt
>sit anyways
>now have a wet ass for the next hour

No, all you bitches do is give that weird 'tighten-the-muscles-around-the-mouth' look, give a half ass nod and avoiding eye contact

maybe their butts hurt

Remember how there's a lot of sodomy in the Russian Army?

Yeah pretty much for that.

It is true that Slavs are usually more grumpy.
So the neutral face expression is a slight frown, and everything merrier than that you are doing at your own risk.
I don't know the reason behind it, just a thing that happens.

protection from babushka fisting

They ride on top of tanks. Metal is cold and hard.

Is it for relief from a sore ass from sodomy? Or to keep their ass in prime state for sodomy? Or to make it harder for someone to commit sodomy?

>Tell me about the Slavs. Why do they wear the ass matts?
if you served in the military, you'd know.

What parts of the US have you visited? In my experience it is almost always worse in other countries

go be a nigger somewhere else

thats what slav squatting is for cyka

Attached: slav gondola.png (640x480, 12K)

>don't toast with an empty glass
You also
>have to, after you toast/before you down your drink, bang your glass' bottom lightly on the table
>never refill a half empty glass

To protect themselves from those pesk russians.

Observe the results of units that never deploy to a warzone with the combination of good idea fairies that have bars on their neck. Pic VERY Related.

Attached: 2012-08-24-Strip_220_Issued_web.gif (700x355, 67K)

Dude, no lie, called me out pretty hard right there god dammit. What's the non pussy way to go about this?

Both are false though.

Are you retarded?

no they have actually been deployed you neckbeard faggot

Its to stave off the vatnik butthurt

I nod and smile and everyone, making eye contact when I do. Unless you're obviously in a shit mood and don't even look my way, I'm going to give you the old "heyhowyadoing" because it's the right thing to do.

Part of my job is meeting new people and making sure I make my boss look good/smart for not hiring a retard.

Maybe stop doing it like a pussy ?

>Tell me about the Slavs. Why do they wear the ass matts?

When was the last time USA did a war in non tropic/desert enviroment?

Korea War?

USA leads the way in war gear design, the rest of the world either copies USA, or USA copies something (like pixel camo) and than the rest of the world copies it.

This leads to weird situations, for example I believe those sponge pads used in helmets today will be a nightmare to use in winter, they will freeze.

Butt-pads are a very good idea in cold and wet enviroment.

You want a wet arse?

Our soldiers rarely operate in desert. In mild climate you always in the mud and water. The buttpad is a great helper wherever you want to seat on and treat pristatite later. Especially APC. You might seat on cold steel plates or near overheated exhaust.

Correction: don't want to treat prostatite later.

>Europe is cold and wet
>what are mediterranean countries

Thats why

Attached: p7zuhd4ab7z21.jpg (1024x688, 163K)

Because every low ranked soldier gets beaten and raped at least twice a day in the Russian army

Because they're white. They don't have big black bumbums

Attached: russ.jpg (512x337, 41K)

>Russians don’t have big asses
No wonder everyone there looks so depressed.

>USA leads the way in war gear design, the rest of the world either copies USA, or USA copies something (like pixel camo) and than the rest of the world copies it.
that's silly stance to take when two of the most influential pieces of modern kit, the chest rig and the plate carrier, were originally devised by the PRC and Soviet Union respectively. If you read up on the history of military equipment you'll find plenty of other examples of this. Gear concepts from the US dominate global trends now more than ever, but it's pretty ignorant to claim that nobody else has ever created anything influential, or that our own equipment wasn't heavily influenced by what other nations developed.

Attached: 05dd950fbae9b0b695a0c149a23d781d--afghanistan-troops.jpg (227x340, 19K)

Personally I still thick harness-style LBE with ammunition closer to your waist/hips is better than having everything on your chest.

I'm just happy the Russian army finally got socks.

Sounds more like finland

Attached: 1514572277664.jpg (960x956, 56K)

>babushka fisting
I don't think I want protection from that.

Pretty based, to be honest, its creepy when people walk around with fake smiles

l*ddit spacing, you have to go back

Because the roof of a BTR is cold and hard and Ivan likes his butt to be comfy

African.

Those are actually really comfy because you can sit literally anywhere. When I lived in russia and we went camping we never took ours off unless we wanted to use them as cutting boards for bread and sausage

nordoid cope

Attached: medpill vs nord.jpg (1772x356, 214K)

meds are homosexuals

it's not very affective.

comfy sits

>Original Post about slavs
>retarded faggot thinks he sounds smart and mentions meds

I'm about to blow your fucking mind bro, watch this, you ready? I don't think you're ready. Here goes anyway.

You see this idyllic Mediterranean city? It's Dubrovnik, Croatia. Behold the forbidden power of South Slavs.

Attached: Dubrovnik1.jpg (800x600, 99K)

LOOK AT THIS HARSH, SLAVIC, COLD AND WET WASTELAND!

Attached: Dubrovnik.jpg (1920x1000, 692K)

FRIDGID MONTENEGRAN TERRAIN, FREEZING AND INHOSPITABLE AS SIBERIA

Attached: kotor montenegro.jpg (767x432, 120K)

PRACTICALLY UNINHABITABLE, BULGARIA'S ARCTIC SHORES ARE WORLD-RENOWNED FOR THEIR PIERCING GLACIAL CHILL

Attached: bulgaria.jpg (1200x448, 119K)

BEHOLD! THE BOREAL TREBISNIJCA RIVER MERCILESSLY CUTS THROUGH FREEZING TREBINJE

Attached: Trebinje-aerial-panoramic-view-1.jpg (2000x1125, 803K)

>I can't feel my foreskin!
Such is life, fighting for Israel.

Attached: 1559599025277.jpg (516x541, 59K)

They would need to be defeated already to enable the raping. No matter what they have on, if they are overpowered it's only a matter of time until they get stripped down and deflowered. How would this work as ass protection (against assrapes), exactly?

Yes

FINALLY, THE UNRELENTING POLAR PLAINS OF SERBIA!
anyway, I think you get it now

Attached: rural-Vojvodina-Serbia.jpg (1470x1103, 310K)

lol

Its because they usually ride on BTRs or BMPs, so they strap cushions on their ass.

Attached: slav on btr.jpg (1024x683, 258K)

Dubrovnik was built up by Venetians you fucking retard. This is like posting Dallas or Phoenix as examples of Mexican architecture.

Attached: 970C505B-8DDD-45C2-B55B-340F2F9E944D.png (1189x843, 161K)

I don't get what you mean
They are wearing Gorka 4 BARS but I don't know what that has to do with anything

Attached: 1559957396945.png (1048x700, 755K)

Considering we're talking about climate not architecture, no retard, that's wrong.

Fuck fenix
T. Tucson

>never go back for something forgotten
I like this.

What are the mountains of Afghanistan user? That shit gets cold as Fuck. The pads in your ACH will kinda freeze ish but when it's cold you put your beanie on under that shit so it's ok.

Smiling at strangers when you talk to them for no reason is a very Americas thing. Canada all the way to central America people tend to do it. Smiling lets people know you aren't a threat. That this is a friendly conversation. I prefer other non-verbal ways of telling people i'm not dangerous. I prefer yawning when I pass people in the street late at night. No guy yawning super big is going to attack you so no reason to feel threat.

The difference in Chest Carriers and Vests, versus Harnesses is how much ammo you're carrying and whether or not you want to be comfortable in prone.

>never smile at strangers
explains alot actually

This. 253 here.
Webby foot niggers in Washington know the wet ass syndrome.

>USA leads the way in war gear design,
Which notable pieces of gear did the US invent?

The US does lead in refining gear thanks to the large private industry supplying the LARP community.

>to protect from gay ass rape
But gays like big butts. Wouldn’t they just attract more gays?

So its a tactical diaper? Do the israelis know about these? Someone should tell them.

Thats whyvthey invented dusters and trench coats.

>Nobody baneposting in this thread
what a waste

Gross.

>253 here.
Same.

oof, somebody stroke a nerve

You’re part eggplant

Attached: C71388D7-09CE-4F29-B1A3-EC094E08FB57.jpg (768x512, 91K)

Are driver and gunner in APC lonely since nobody rides in the APC but only on APC?
Only people they get are wounded, or have equipment stacked behind them
So sad

For you.

>anyway, I think you get it now
Well he did say "retarded faggot thinks he sounds smart", so I think he already understood well enough without your little sperg out.

At this point they might as well install seats on top of their apcs

What's the actual name for these things?

>cold
I guess you're too retarded to know what a Mediterranean climate is then.

Nah, I'm just having fun here
The difference is I'm correct. Not all Slavs are Russians. In fact, most aren't.

read again retard