Does your girlfriend/wife carry?

Does your girlfriend/wife carry?

Attached: 1540821679629.jpg (1280x960, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be me
>both sisters live in culturally enriched Memphis
>I suggest owning a small fire arm Incase of home invasion or assault
>”Brother user you’re so paranoid, it’s not like anyone is going to attack me!”

Mfw

Attached: 0136A934-7D12-467D-A9AE-C4B6052D2B0E.jpg (256x256, 26K)

>Jow Forums
>wife/gf

(male)

Fine, does the guy who regularly stuffs your manhole carry?

>wife
>gf
>r9/k/

>gf is cop
>gf has police issue Glock on and off duty
>gf has trained with ARs in police academy
>gf hates guns and doesn't see the need for them

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x218, 11K)

Jump your girlfriend while dressed as a clown, see if that changes her mind.

Itll be my pic related vs her glock who would win

Attached: Taurus-G2C-.40-Cal-600x480.jpg (600x480, 26K)

Fortunately no. I can barely get her to keep the muzzle pointed downrange. I have brohuht that up with her several times, short of blowing up on her about it.

My wife at first hated guns but after taking her to the range a few times she got her cc permit and now has more guns than I do

How the fuck is that Jow Forums related you trog

what a cunt
why are you fucking her user?

Getting married today nigga
Miss me with that gay shit

And to answer OP, she doesn’t carry anything just I do

Attached: A67A72E6-B4D7-452F-B634-C1ACBFE3F809.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

My fiance does, every day. Pic related is one I took of the screws on her holster instead of making witness marks on them

Attached: IMG_20190216_231547.jpg (4048x3036, 3.16M)

My gf does not. I've gotten her into firearms a lot though. She lives in California (where I'm from originally) but the plan is that when I go back we're going to move to Monterey County. It's the only county along the coast that is shall issue until you get really far north. We're both going to get our California licenses there and be set.

>moving to California for firearms rights
>b-but it's a shall issue county
This might be the dumbest shit I've ever heard
That's like claiming jumping into a fire is alright as long as the fire is slightly colder than normal

>What a cunt
You answered your own question user

>implying I'm moving there for more rights
>implying I'm not bringing all my shit with me from a free state
>implying I'm even going to consider complying
Her dad has fucking acres and acres of forest, I'm just gonna live there and shoot innawoods all I want and make pipe bombs and shit for fun. I don't WANT to live there but it isn't going to impede my rights because fuck California.

dafuq

I have never seen that flavor, stuff works better than Gatorade but water is true kino

Congrats friend. I got married last Sunday. It feels good

Attached: 20190622_161426.jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

Im in Memphis too, cant let my mother go anywhere alone

Wife/M&P9C

>implying

Kek

>gf

Working on it. Finally got back in contact with the only woman I've ever felt more than a physical attraction to. Wish me luck frens, raise yor hands and send me your energy.

Fuck no. I wouldn't let my mom, wife or girlfriend carry. The only time I'd let them is when I'm instructing them in how to do that. Then maybe when push comes to shove they can chose if they want to put a couple pills in someones back when they're distracted with me getting fucking killed. Then maybe they can go on and have a happy life finding another useful idiot that fills the kind of needs they have. No way I'd just give them a fucking gun and tell them good luck. I'd maybe do it if they weren't acting like a fucking cunt for a sort of just in case sort of thing. They'd really have to act pretty responsible in a way that proves they're responsible and not just some "I'm not like the other girls!" kind of thing. They're just too retarded for it. They'd be more competent at wielding a coat hanger in a back alley abortion than dealing with someone that could rape or kill them. I can't imagine what sort of insanity it'd be to give them a gun so they can go off and use it or give it over to someone else. Seriously fucking red flag laws are a thing, like a majority of these fucking cunts are going to be considered too deranged to own a gun in the first place. It fucks over their husbands. It fucks over their kids, if they're not just outright batshit crazy enough to do those two things on their own. With a real threat they'll probably just fucking suck off that person and give them their gun to go do drugs and other crimes with.

This man has never heard of paragraphs

>I wouldn't let my mom, wife or girlfriend carry
Something tells me you never had much of any of those user

Do girls(male) count as gfs? She’s really friggin cute and has a big butt.

We're gonna need pics so we know you're not full of shit.

No you degenerate, take roofies until you forget how big of a failure you are and find a real woman.

It's not like there's all that much difference in a fight. Despite all the shit Taurus gets, it's going to fire bullets where you point it. I'd be a lot more scared of someone who knows what they're doing with a PT111 than a moron with a Glock.

checked. i guess marriage isn't a sham after all if the numbers gods confirm it

Memphis born n raised ~mane~ picking up a revolver in a couple months for my first gun

Thanks friendo. Paying for it this morning but it’s official now. Congrats to you too.

Attached: E4ACAD5B-4B35-41E7-B925-F48DB3903533.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Your girlfriend/wife carries my dick in her buhhuh.

In fact he does. Appendix, so when i go to suck his dick i get to play with his gun too.

>>gf is cop
She's cheating on you with another cop

Source: cops are sexual deviants and fuck anything that moves

Only incidentally. I shoot right handed.

The ramblings of an absolute mad lad but there is some truth most women are bat shit crazy.

Attached: 1555985578268.png (500x522, 138K)

m'nigga

Kys shitskin

You're either lying, from bongland, or some other cucked future islamic state to have a cop GF who hates guns. When I was a cop everyone in the department, males and females, loved guns.

rent

free

>girls
>(male)

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 704K)

Find the right partner and make sure you aren't just jumping into it because the sex is good or you knocked her up. Just celebrated my 5th anniversary yesterday. My son is sitting on my lap and my GSD just curled up at my feet. The wife is making lunch right now.

Shit's pretty fucking dope dude.

She carries a .22

Let them get raped. That will change the attitude

Good luck

Attached: 1560080817460.jpg (647x404, 13K)

She didn't used to but then we had a kid and that changed things for her. She went out and bought this pink Bersa Thunder with pearl grips and started carrying it around without telling me. I was more offended she didn't take me with her to buy it than that she was carrying without telling me. My wife is super petite, basically loli-sized, and she said it was the only thing she could find that fit her hand and that she could operate. I think the gunstore clerk was just trying to unload something he couldn't sell otherwise but she likes it so we're working with it.

I tried to convince her to carry and she just got me to shut up with a blowjob.
I felt ashamed that I submitted so easily to it.

I’ve never had a girlfriend

Have you considered being someone's girlfriend?

Man have to make the moves and no man has made a move on me

Just throw a short skirt on and let it happen. Works for thots so it must work for traps I'm sure.

user... If your girlfriend is making you gag on her cock to shut you up, you really should feel shame.

Attached: 1496599081201.jpg (640x427, 44K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code

I don’t really want to have my anus full of another mans cock anyway

congrats on the wedding, and the trips.

Oh man think of how sweet the told ya so is gonna feel on that one. She can carry around the feeling of "if only I had listened" for her entire life

They'll say it wasn't rape

what's wrong with the original

Attached: deletethis.jpg (1280x960, 660K)

>i don't need to carry user, i have you

Wife Carry Over The Years
CZ75B Compact
PX4 Subcompact
Glock 43
Glock 48 >Current

Her house gun is a 92FS even though I have been trying for years to pick carbine over pistol.

Attached: 1520914545858-his.png (563x541, 381K)

Sometimes. She can’t at work, and most of the time when we’re out of the house we’re together and she just relies on me. She carries whenever we’re hiking/camping though.

Then they have bigger problems than not being willing to defend themselves.

Have fun user and congrats

>Wife gets Bersa Thunder 380 while pregnant but didn't realize she was preggers.
>We have our son and eventually the hormones wear off
>"Why the fuck did I buy this piece of shit?"
>Sells Bersa to her mother for 400 and gets CZ75 compact instead.

Well then.

>CZ75 compact
Based and Rallypilled

My fiance doesn't like to touch guns but she likes that I have them for protecting her. She's fine with me doing all the protection work, and I guess I'm okay with that for now (especially since she isn't in the country for now and won't be for several years. Yay long distance relationships).
When we are ready to have a kid though I'm really going to push her to get used to using guns, even if she doesn't carry. If someone breaks in when I'm not home I want her to be able to use our guns to defend herself.

Literally what my, as of yesterday, wife unironcally says. I have one qualifier I have put on that. When we have kids, she will learn to load, unload, clear a malfunction, and shoot every gun I own that i keep for self defense purposes.

Attached: 221ECBCB-F1E7-43EC-AFC9-CB6AD36F698D.jpg (3024x4032, 2.43M)

Lol I just posted this not seeing your comment above. That’s how I feel about it but I would like her to carry a gun in general if nothing outside of it being a small little gun if someone tries to grab her.

Attached: A8AF42E8-9828-4FF8-8775-BCD029C1CB01.jpg (3024x4032, 2.07M)

Thanks bud, went through it all yesterday but it felt like it was someone else’s wedding despite it all happening to me. Reception was great fun though and I’m paying for the tequila shots her dad was feeding me all night.

Attached: 99D832C7-AC89-48A8-A53E-13119A863B69.jpg (1536x2048, 398K)

Yeah, I've always worried about her because she is a small thing, just around 5'2ish, and she would have no chance if someone wanted to grab her. She's also a very meek person and so she has trouble handling stressful situations. I would really like to get her mentally prepared for a bad situation and to get her used to a handgun. For now she literally does the
>It's okay, I have you
Thing, but it won't matter until she's done with her schooling and can come back to the US anyway.

You two look great. I hope it all works out for you both.

My fiancée is the farthest thing from a fighter so even the smallest man would have no problem literally manhandling her so I’ve been trying to convince her just to get something small to keep on her.
I’m slowly getting her okay with shooting guns and popped her shooting cherry over the winter. She liked my marlin model 60 but even a little gun like that she struggled to hold up.

Also thanks it’s gonna work out fine for the two of us.

Attached: 3D09B83C-1EA9-471A-B18A-3D3248AA212A.jpg (3000x2008, 3.5M)

What's the red dot on the ar?

just an aimpoint T2

Attached: A45C331F-C8F3-498E-949E-6395F433FC29.jpg (3791x2845, 1.96M)

What anime?

Urusei Yatsura

Attached: 1539835511492.png (1436x1044, 2.01M)

Clearly you've never had a ghetto tier hood rat female relative. Very sweet, kind, person. IQ of a wet tofu curry bean. AKA an easy mark to a legitimate threat, gun aint going to make a difference there and might make things worse desu. After you watch the insanity of stupid decisions they make and then figure out they're somewhat instrumental in making this stupid crap happen sooner or later you just throw in the towel and resign yourself to sounding like a bitter asshole about it.

only when I'm inside her.

Attached: 1560452288020.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

This is why women shouldn't be police.

Then they're beyond hope.

No, and she just told me this afternoon she wants a divorce.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Are you a tiny man who pilots a girl mech?

Kek

Attached: 1551941984346.jpg (315x338, 16K)

Congrats user. My divorce is finalized in Sept, I'll save you a spot in the club.

Also my soon to be ex wife never carried, although I suspect she does now that we are divorced

she is fucking a lot of dudes.
t. ex-cop

my wife carries and has a truck gun. also a med kit.

Trips of matrimony

Attached: 1548195855319.jpg (510x275, 27K)

I'm disappointed in you user

Attached: 07b4593e78647d38b6ab647a260d98c6.gif (480x360, 1.78M)

Does she abuse you?

Attached: 1215052452828.png (713x715, 29K)

>not having your girlfriend point a loaded gun to your head while she forces you to fill her womb
What are you, gay?

Attached: 1531792860926.jpg (897x647, 443K)

She can barely carry her fat ass up the stairs so no.

Fuck that sounds nice. Sucking on some nice girl dick and getting a nice creamy reward at the end.

Get her a sub2k by keltec

Checked