Self defence

western yuro here
whats the best self defence "weapon" that is not a gun?
pepper spray?
lately lots of people nearby got mugged and I dont want to become a statistic

Attached: sssssspray.png (750x1500, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I4X21YmEOxA?t=210
coldsteel.com/products/walking-canes-by-cold-steel.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A decent spray and a folding knife. Or a telescopic baton if they are legal in your country.

Carry a bow, crossbow or that weird arrow shooting thing Jörg Sprave developed, somehow that is legal in germany.

Don't listen to this b8

High percent OC has a fantastic way of making people rethink their life choices.

>Western Euro
How the fuck are we supposed to know your laws and what you have available?
Fucking hate these retards eurofags who say "I'm from Europe" like it means anything at all.

Attached: Larry.png (904x1362, 153K)

Sadly you will have to relly on situational awereness. Something that most Europeans *coughnortheuropeans* lack.

The best thing is a combination of OC and CS or something else like CR, Tc, Tcs

Make your own stun gun.

Attached: 20180519_121350.jpg (4128x2322, 2.09M)

>vest to protect yourself against shrapnell, knives and projectiles
>pepperspray
>situational awareness
>a good pair of running shoes

the problem is they always roam around in Groups of like 3-6 and (armed with springer knifes or even machetes sometimes)
could a good spray really take them out for a while?

Use some illegal shit dude
What’s the mugger gonna day?
>I-I was robbing this g-guy and and and he pulled out an I-illegal stun gun and and and fucked me with his bat
The worlds your oyster get creative

These drop people and if you overload the current they can possibly die. Not much crowd control though if you run into a roving band of muzzies.

Attached: 17SREASBRTCTCLSTNHUA_Black.jpg (500x500, 15K)

actually yes that does happen

Nope
Get a gun if they fuck with you point it at their face and look like you’d have no qualms shooting them

The russian ones will do. youtu.be/I4X21YmEOxA?t=210
I suggest you should use aerosol spray that creates a fog of gas. Something like Ko fog. Also you could carry 2 sprays, they aren't heavy.

Stun guns are illegal? In America you can buy them on Amazon for less than $15.

>no reach advantage
STFU

That's why you:
>protect center mass with vest
>spray pepperspray
>run away while spraying
And you should try to avoid getting in such a situation in the first place.
Staying fit and beeing a decent runner allows you to get some distance to them and escape.

>What’s the mugger gonna day?
Exactly what you said. You are not allowed to use force.

Super illegal. Krauttards can only sell pepperspray cuz it says it is for animals on the label. Polis can fuu if they just want you tho.

Also he should get his own knife, something like Cold Steel Voyager XL or Espada. Sprays going to be spent immediately.

the problem is its really difficult to get a license and its pratically illegal to carry one in public
also the fines are massive and you get a criminal record

No, the idea is to spray and run.
Fighting with knive is not a good idea, especialy when faced with multiple more trained guys.
Spray and run to get some distance between them and yourself.
That may however require to be fit and not fat to be able to outrun them to begin with.

So fuck your country. If there is real threat for your live or anal virginity you should emigrate to the better place.

>trained
LOL.
>implying muggers are some real berserkers
I don't think they will last long being sprayed and cut.

Attached: Flamethrower-Pranks.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

The issue is not weapon selection, the issue is self defense is illegal.
It doesn't matter if you defend yourself with a Tacticool Cold Steel Slasher XXL(tm) or a common screwdriver.
It doesn't matter if you blast him with OC spray or smash a pint glass in his face.
It doesn't even matter if you use your bare hands.
The concept of judicious use of force for personal protection is illegal.
The other guy said it: situational awareness and running shoes. I'm 100% serious.

You sure you know which country OP is?

I have the slight suspicion that they might not do that the first time and tend to have the advantage in numbers.
In that specific case the only way to get out mostly unharmed is to run.
>inb4 I'll stab 3-5 men to death
You might stab one while getting stabed by the others and most likely won't survive.

The goal is not to make then pay, it is to survive.

"the other guy" here
>self defence is illegal
Not sure where you are from, but here in germany it is entirely legal.
The reason you use the pepperspray is to slow them down and confuse them to make your escape possible.

With a 75ml spray he could take out 2-3 guys. If there will be one left still wanting to fight knife will be useful. Indeed you should carry a long one to gain reach advantage.

a plane ticket and then a gun.

Attached: 1429140641444.jpg (720x960, 94K)

This. In EU he can just move to another country.

do the mugging

Attached: 1517358125500.png (720x542, 730K)

>only sell pepperspray cuz it says it is for animals
then use WASPS SPRAY...FUCK THEIR FEELINGS!

Attached: trumpu.png (462x309, 243K)

Oi there is not such thing as "self" violent defence mate, you might hurt these poor minorities.

If the assailant is grabbing OP and he stuns them, he will shock himself as well, no?

Wich vest comes in a small, yet long size and protects decently against small arms as well as knifes?
I've got a pretty narrow frame (~80 cm chest ~65cm waist) and want something that doesn't stand out too much or restricts my mobility excessively.

but user how else am I supposed to make le ebin maymays and get to page one of Jow Forums4chan?

Wich spray (on sale in EU) would you recomend?

Attached: 6fk-f1s9jl-t.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I don't know exactly what is selling in your country. Maybe you should try Ko fog. Also look for american Mace, Fox, Sabre, UDAP Muggerfogger

get a Zoraki blank gun of your liking with the strongest rounds you can get

If you have a car i used to have a tool box near my seat with big ol' rusted srewdriver, hammer and all sort of junk that will make them spend money to knew if they got HIV or other sick shit flewing trough their blood vessels.

Nope. Try all the people who defended themselves. If you use force that is the same or more ur fucked up in court.

Not sure where you live, but a local hunter got away with killing an intruding """refugee""".

holy shit I had one of those when I was a kid

Nothing because Leaf.

Attached: 20170503_204827.png (1080x1072, 1.25M)

If you're poor and just looking for something quick get Repel wasp and hornet spray. It's foamy and sticky as fuck. I couldn't imagine getting that shit in my eyes

Attached: thosebeans.jpg (640x621, 38K)

If they're 3-5 men, your training doesn't matter. Only running.

Only if you have such an option.

Pepper spray. Buy one-two and train with it innawoods.
The sock full of coins will do. Does the job and easy to rid of. AFAIK the knives are mostly illegal in WE. So firstly - pepper spray. Easiest to use. Spray and run.

Yep. But let's think positive. The outcome if you're cornered depends on 1) how many of them 2) do they try to talk or walk 3) are they high on smth. Either way protect the core and hide your chin. The head is quite a robust object, and face bleeding looks really bad but isn't. If can't take the beating anymore, play smashed victim. They'll take it.

Samefag here. There is another convenient option. Buy a neat comfy pliers. Legal substitution of knuckles, but needs a legend why you wear it in yer pocket. If you ride a bike, knuckled gloves will do also. If your 'hood is really bad, consider having some desposable knife. Well, cone to think of it, better dispose of whatever you used and get the fuck out. Tell police you had panic attack if failed.

do it, just do it

they're american children who can't hasguns because they still live at home and are just saying theyre euros to hide it

I wouldn’t put too much faith in OC Spray.

I’ve been sprayed by military grade OC spray three times and each time it was an ineffective at how diminishing my will to resist; all it did was make me more pissed off.

Sure it sucks to endure to the burn after the fights over, but it goes away. The only way I see OC spray being effective is if you dump the entire can into your assailant’s eyes at a distance where blindness may occur, and even then be ready to get some of it exposed onto your own skin and eyes as well.

Unironically a good walking stick.
>Relatively easy to justify carry
>Doesn't inspire panic in normies
>Reach
>Deflect blades
>Bludgeon the fuck out of the enemy
>Not annoying to transport
>Might actually come in handy
>Rapid deployment (already in hand)
>If they don't fuck with cripples, you're safe without a blow struck.
If you need more confidence you can buy a tactical one, but a sturdy walking stick of any hardish wood will suffice and can be quite cheap.

>tactical walking stick

my fucking sides

coldsteel.com/products/walking-canes-by-cold-steel.html

Attached: 1511995139281.png (837x737, 382K)

Your body, a decade of weight training and fight specific training, and a big ass knife (one that can rip up a torso with a few thrusts) in case they aren't deterred by your looks alone. Living in some part of the West is like living in a jungle now. You should always carry a weapon, but wolves are not always deterred by a man alone with a pointy stick. Wolves are only deterred by more powerful or plentiful wolves. Fuck being a domesticated sheepdog, become the noble wolf.

Spray works, it can blow back in your face or affect you if a target that's been sprayed grapples you. Always have a lethal option, and don't look like/be a bitch. If you look like easy prey you will be preyed upon. You don't live in an easy world if you're asking the questions you're asking. These are hard times, and they call for hard men. You need to drop the easy domesticated life and become a warrior or you will not survive.

No. Foggers suck except for very specific purposes. Steam preferably, not gel and not cone.

Also, if you are going to carry it I suggest you spray yourself with it. Build immunity.

Cruise missile.

I think you mean stream... I don't think steam spray would be very viable unless you just wanna fuck up a whole room including yourself.

Why not gel? Other than the fact that adept criminals will wipe it off and fling it at you, it doesn't sound too gimmicky. Seems like it would cut wind/bad weather better than stream.

I agree no fog, no foam, and no cones. Bear spray sucks too because it's typically a fog and a foam. You're just asking to eat a good amount of that.

I have an idea.
>be you
>surrounded by thugniggers
>lightbulbabovehead.png
>tactically draw your can of oc spray
>spin around in a circle spraying the spray
>make sure you close your eyes or at least bring some goggles which you would have tactically drawn to their confusion
>create a spicy cloud of pain and sadness
>if none of them got hit by the spicy can then they would fuck off if only due to the cloud
One major issue I could see aside from accidentally spraying yourself is if they are drugged out of their mind, but I think that is more of a US problem.

OC WILL get you too. So if you do buy some, buy two cans and have a buddy empty one on you, or near you at least. You need to know how you'll react.

I'm a prison guard, and have become more or less immune.

>tfw you get coated in OC bi-monthly
>walk through clouds of it weekly
>get whiffs of it daily.

>Why not gel?

Gel doesn't level 2 at all and doesn't run as well as stream does. Gel can theoretically have problems with guys wearing glasses.

Cell extractions are were foggers like the ISPRA shine. Problem is the whole fucking pod gets exposed.

We have the special extra spicy foggers. So. Shit sucks after one of those gets emptied. But usually we just empty several cans of regular OC into the cell through the food slot and seal it for a while.

If they don't give up, our five biggest dudes run in and beat the shit out of the inmate. I usually end up being the camera guy. Feels good, man.

And they can throw it back at you.

>ctrl+f 'knife'
No.
Do not fucking carry a knife for self-defense. A knife is a deterrence tool at best. It is absolutely unsuited in every shape and form to the concept of self-defense (we're not considering cock-posturing here). Anything that relies more on pain rather than directly incapacitating makes for a piss-poor SD weapon, period.
The point of self-defense is pretty fucking self-explanatory but some people still can't get it through their fucking skulls so I'm going to explain it in the simplest of terms possible. The goal isn't to win. The goal isn't to beat your opponent. The goal has nothing to do with looking good, or trying to impress your similarly genetically-addled friends. The only goal of self-defense is your own safety. In case of an attack, that translate to simply stopping said attack. Nothing more, nothing less.
Stopping is the keyword here.
If something cannot stop an attacker reliably and quickly, then it is not suitable for self-defense. A knife requires you to actually get close to your opponent, which is fucking retarded. You want range, you want distance.

A gun works precisely because nothing incapacitate an attacker quite like being dead.
Pepper spray works because because blindness tend to stop people from being effective attackers. Less than ideal, but not bad.
Stun guns tend to be unreliable, and they do not incapacitate an attacker for long enough to matter. Also shit at dealing with more than one.
Tasers are also unreliable, but mostly because they have a tendency to not connect correctly with the target if they're wearing anything more than a plain t-shirt.
Batons (extendable or not) can be useful when used correctly. Knees, face, wrists. These are your main targets, in that order of importance.
If there's ONE thing you absolutely must have, then it's a good pair of running shoes. Few things stops an attack like hauling ass. You can't mug a ghost after all.

They asked Johnny Knoxville and he said pepper spray is the worse thing, even tazering.

Attached: 21-johnny-knoxville-feature-1.w512.h600.2x.jpg (1024x1200, 336K)

They call it hell in a can for a reason.

It's the gift that keeps on giving. You think getting sprayed is bad? Wait until your adrenaline has worn off and you take a shower and reactivate all of it...