Knife vs gun crime in the UK

How much gun crime do you Britbongs experience? Here in the states, guns make up the majority of crimes by weapon, but knives not so much. Typically, knives aren’t as commonly used as guns, since they happen to be inferior compared to, say, a Glock. I’ve heard one statistic say that hammers are more commonly used in crimes than semi-automatic rifles are. But we don’t really have mass stabbings over here like the UK does. In fact, the last mass stabbing the US had was 9/11 I think, where the total number on all planes combined was some 5 people dead and another 5 wounded by knives (before the planes crashed, that is) as the planes were being hijacked. The UK has constant stabbings though, all thanks to Muslims and politicians.

And also, are there actually laws for pencil sharpeners, kitchen knives and even numchucks there?

Attached: 0B45F3BB-A339-489F-A437-CD58946BE9D6.jpg (1200x796, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2006/11/01/machine-gun-gang-kill-teen-in-club-attack-320528/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-45572691
heraldscotland.com/news/17591033.scottish-gun-crime-falls-to-record-low/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Regional_High_School_stabbing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Acid attacks are now in vogue

Attached: 1561217981412.jpg (720x960, 62K)

This is B8!
*we use lye as well

Attached: giphy.gif (360x202, 1.06M)

I'll be sure to remember and perform all those things as my eyelids are perforated

The UK still has shootings metro.co.uk/2006/11/01/machine-gun-gang-kill-teen-in-club-attack-320528/

In Scotland we get about less than 5 people shot dead per year and a few more wounded and just about all of them are related to organised crime but even knife crime in Scotland is much lower than it was 10 years ago when we had the highest murder rate in Western Europe now England has overtaken us.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-45572691

heraldscotland.com/news/17591033.scottish-gun-crime-falls-to-record-low/

QUINTESSENTIALLY

BRITISH

>oi you got a loicense for dem snippers

Remember fags, wearing contact lens and getting Lye inside means melting eye and lens together and thats a GAME OVER

Attached: hkhkh.png (400x140, 85K)

> But we don’t really have mass stabbings over here like the UK does. In fact, the last mass stabbing the US had was 9/11 I think, where the total number on all planes combined was some 5 people dead and another 5 wounded by knives (before the planes crashed, that is) as the planes were being hijacked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Regional_High_School_stabbing

Getting shot in the UK isn't a thing and getting knifed as a normal person probably less likely than getting shot in your average US city - provided you're not in a gang.

Someone got shot dead in Feltham yesterday, and last week in Plumstead. Nobody knows or cares, unless they happen to live nearby. Stabbings are so common the media hardly cares, except in the bimonthly scheduled fuss about rising stabbing rates. Weapon laws are covered both by specific bans on certain things and generic laws that just ban everything in general, meaning a police officer in a bad mood can just fuck you over, but generally won't.

I wanna press the button to nuke the UK, hold me :(

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x469, 42K)

Why? Over some stupid domestic policy?

Like it or not, the US benefits massively from the continued existence of the UK from being the biggest investor in US businesses to being military allies sharing a nuclear deterrence.

Actually Alex Hribal’s rampage wasn’t a mass stabbing since nobody died. In order for it to be considered mass murder, 4 or more people must be killed in a public setting (which would also exclude familicides). Another feature of mass murder is that there is no cooling-off period in between murders. If there was you would be dealing with a spree killing, which also isn’t mass murder. And for the last thing, if it’s motivated by robbery or gang violence, that would also exclude it from the mass murder classification. In 9/11, 5 or 6 people died from stabbing during the hijacking of the planes during a single attack, with another 2,000+ dead from the crash, making it the deadliest mass stabbing/vehicle ramming attack in US history.

Before that, there was a prison riot in New York in 1971, where 4 inmates were stabbed to death and a correctional officer was bludgeoned with a soup can prior to a 4 day riot and hostage situation that ended with the NYPD indiscriminately shooting into the prison, killing 29 inmates and 10 hostages, including 9 correctional officers.

Attached: no kebab.jpg (241x335, 122K)

It was a mass stabbing, but it wasn't mass murder - though if only you applied the same level of nuance to the British crime stats.

Fewer murders, apparently

Attached: glgu1m0a1fc01.png (2806x1932, 229K)

People talk about knife crime being an issue, but like in 2017, only 285 were killed from knives in England in a country that has 56 million people in it! That's fucking nothing.

Yeah, but I was talking about mass murders. Since nobody died, it wouldn’t even be a murder much less a mass murder. I think the reason why nobody uses hands-on weapons for mass killings in the US is because of the availability of firearms. Had the gun laws been stricter like it were during the early 1900s, we’d start seeing more. This is why most mass stabbings in the US happened around that time period. For example, there was some guy who set fire to some building and axed people to death as they evacuated, killing 7, wounding 2 or 3.

I didn't even mention mass murder in my post, so I'm not sure why you're making a point on it.

>fewer murders
Inner city gangbangers, narco traffickers and other lowlife scum skew the statistics. White suburban and rural America is just as "safe" (not that statistics will save you from being the victim of a crime) as any western European country.

The homicide rate in Vermont is like 1,5 per 100k people per year, and Vermont does not require any sort of license for CC, OC or the purchase of non NFA-items. Any law abiding citizem of Vermont (and a dozen other states that are as "statistically safe" as your europoor shithole) can walk into a firearms store, purchase a pistol, rifle and shotgun and walk out carrying them in an open or concealed manner in less than 15 minutes. Firearms do not create crime - people with ill intent do.

The purpose of arms control is to neuter the average citizen, making him/her completely helpless in the face of aggressors of all kinds, both foreign and domestic. It is a tool for enacting and continuing slavery.

It seems nothing is happening in the UK and American subhumans are slandering the multicultural paradise.
Keep whining you fucking mutts. You're worse off because we sent all the criminals and undesirables to American 200 years ago. Our country will always be better.

Being JUST AS SAFE as a western European country is pretty sad because you're always saying Europe is worse off than America but it's not sorry.

Attached: 1559666237130.jpg (1024x843, 169K)

No, it means you'll never forget to put your contacts on ever again.

Depends on the area for either country. Rural America is safer than any Western European city. Really crime is correlated with brown people, not with any type of laws or system of government. America has more blacks and browns, so it has more crime overall. Europe is catching up, so you'll start to see your own crime rates increase proportionally.

You know there are more fatal stabbings than there are fatal shootings with rifles and shotguns combined? Handguns are the preferred murder weapon by a huge margin.

Stabbings are much less likely to be fatal. Stabbings are more common than shootings in the US.

To bad when the contacts arent transparent anymore... well, no need for sunglasses i guess

Attached: gjgkjh.jpg (500x500, 66K)

Because shitskins are too stupid to shank a vital area. How many stabbings Abdul?

>How much gun crime do you Britbongs experience?
Almost none. Frankly, violent crime is pretty low, and even lower if you discount situations people get themselves into (barfights, gang violence, etc not just being out late).
>The UK has constant stabbings though, all thanks to Muslims and politicians.
This is false. Stabbings are usually down to inner city conditions, which are political, and the community's reaction to same.
>And also, are there actually laws for pencil sharpeners, kitchen knives and even numchucks there?
Sort of. The Offensive Weapons Act provides for any object to be a potential weapon if a constable can show it's used or adapted for violence. So a pencil sharpener could TECHNICALLY be covered but highly unlikely to get to court. A kitchen knife is obviously a potential weapon in certain circumstances, but there are legal defences too. You can freely possess one, but sneaking one into a nightclub is a crime in itself even if you harm nobody.
Nunchucks and other ninja tools were named in retarded 1980s legislation, which is a different matter. You could still justify carrying them to/from a dojo, and do as you please in your home with them (except killing people obv).

OP, I felt like you didnt do any research. Look up FBI statistics for knife and gun deaths. You're 4x more likely to be murdered with a knife, than a gun. There is actually more knife crimes being committed than with guns.
Also look up mass stabbings, there been plenty of them since 9/11, like the Pennsylvania high school incident, were 22 ppl got stabbed back in 14, or the Houston college stabbing of 13 ppl back in 2013.
Your thread is shit, you made a bunch of assumptions. Good job faggot.

>Here in the states, guns make up the majority of crimes by weapon
CITATION. FUCKING. NEEDED.

I need sources for that infographic.
Does anyone have something similar but with county breakdown?

>The UK is loveley safe place, bring the family

You don't live in a major city do you? The cops under report crime, or ignore it flat out and now won't respond to certain reported muggings or theft. Knife crime is as high as it was in 2006 - 2007 and acid attacks are at an all time high, 2 a day nation wide. That are reported.

The law is open to interpretation by arresting officers, if you threw say a potato and the officer thought you were throwing it hard enough with intent to injure, you will be done with GBH.

Criminals have free and open access to guns. Pistols mostly, they are widely more available than the police want to let on.

>The UK isn't a democracy and citizens have limited free will and power

I live in a major city in the Southeast. I've lived here for my entire life, 30 years. I've never been a victim of violent crime. I have had a bike vandalised while I was absent, but never been robbed/burgled personally. I don't know anyone who has been involved with violent crime, with the exception of one domestic abuse case and a couple of acquaintances who get into scraps on weekends time to time. If there are two acid attacks worth the name every day in this country, I've seen no evidence of it.
The police are certainly underfunded and respond less often to certain crimes. I have managed a shop and found that shoplifting is on the "four hours or so" bracket of response time, but the one time one of my staff called the police to report an erratic/shouting drunk he was picked up within about a quarter of an hour.
I can't prove anything about the guns being available under the table, but I doubt it purely because they're used so rarely. If there were firearms crimes all the time it'd be national news.

You have a point about democracy, but I don't think firearms would really help.

I thought that was a dart before I expanded it. Are Darts illegal in jolly olde inkland

>Are Darts illegal in jolly olde inkland
No, but see in that a copper can do you for carrying more or less anything IF it can be shown you were going to use it as a weapon.

Any area with high population density in America or Europe is gonna be something of a shithole.
As it turns out, a massive amount of people jammed into a small area leads to higher crime rates. Who'd have thought?

See, this shit is why the millwall brick needs to make a comeback.
Can't book somebody for having some pocket change and a newspaper.

Attached: Millwall_brick_held.jpg (624x475, 37K)

>Adapted for violence
If it's folded up like that, they can and have. The reason for the extremely vague wording is mostly to do with hooliganism anyway.
If only it were possible to make being a colossal shitcunt illegal.