How do you store your weapons

How do you store your weapons.

My storage looks like wet ass.

Attached: mfw.png (585x480, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGM10fqFzgk&feature=youtu.be&t=240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haphazardly in my closet

Whichever method you use, throw in some desiccant bags and you should be breddy gud, and dont leave the door open.

Cheapo "safe" for weapons and cheapo locking office cabinet for ammo.

Attached: Safe&AmmoCloset2018-02.jpg (1920x1496, 1.02M)

i've got more space for more hooks when I finish my next AR.

Attached: 20190202_164102.jpg (1912x511, 248K)

where is your shower gun tho?

In the case it came with, piled in the corner. My apartment is way to small for a safe large enough to fit it all.

Yes, yes...
>What if some one breaks/picks in
The doors are quite heavy duty, with a metal door frame and thick strike plate. No worries a out break ins.

I may have modified my lock, in that I made it so that it can be permamently locked out if not picked properly. Forcing who ever to undo it from the inside, even me. Now I just need to convince the office on letting me enter my appartment from the 3rd floor balcony...

kurwa? are you from poland? If yes, nice "collection" then

I'm trying to figure this one out too. I've got a whole room for them now and want wall mount solutions. Matrix Armory is stupid, Gridwall looks ok, OP's pic is a solid option. I dunno

Attached: IMG_20190615_125834.jpg (3840x2160, 2.93M)

>store your weapons
>wet ass

youtube.com/watch?v=FGM10fqFzgk&feature=youtu.be&t=240

Attached: 1524085555286.jpg (450x399, 106K)

a pile, as I acquire more guns I like to increase both the diameter and height of the pile

wrap it in a silk scarf with a 1/2 of a tennis ball on barrel to protect the tip JIC, then inside a soft gun case

Attached: 1516615312982.jpg (400x260, 28K)

A gun safe but I keep a shotgun in my pants drawer.

Attached: 1561235645583.jpg (1163x1550, 1.13M)

How many corners does your apartment have?
Acquire more corners.

your hand cant get pregnant silly

Condoms do make for easier clean up, especially with onaholes.

What stock is that??

Big pile in the closet

>one pair of pants

Attached: newcastlecoffee.jpg (974x964, 579K)

I forgot the brand name but they don't make it anymore and it was the last one on eBay.

Just make your own. Go buy some sheet metal from your local hardware store. Then just morph a lock on there with a blow torch if you don't know how to apply a lock. They sell 7 gun rifle storage for like 100-150 on ebay and amazon.

>But
"And" was what you wanted to use there, you supremely unhelpful faggot

Help yourself, asshole. Nobody owes you anything.

True, being being a giant mongoloid cocksucker isn't going to win you any prizes there either captain faggot

damn super Veprs are sexy

Learn how to be less of a shit, ultracuck

why?
if someone goes to the trouble to break into my house a shitty sheet metal locker isn't going to keep them out.
the only reason to get one of those is to keep out kids or nosy friends/roommates.

lets just say children arent allowed in my residence for more than one reason

...in the shower

Only when you learn proper English, sentence structuring, and grammar there bucko :)

Armory Racks! They're really great!

Rifles are in self-made racks, basically just like you'd see rack storage for rifles anywhere.

Attached: do you see a sign on the front of my house that says dead gatter storage.jpg (2600x3900, 1.86M)

Rifles on pic related. No big deal.

Attached: the rest of the story.jpg (2376x1800, 1.29M)

Does one of those reasons require you to inform your neighbors any time you move? On the plus side, if those signs don't keep kids off your lawn nothing will

In a liberty safe
Up on blocks and tap con’ed to the cement wall in my basement.

How many pistols does it take before each is redundant

look at all those loaded, ruined magazines
The first shot will work great, but follow up shots will be an issue, given the strain and wear on the springs

I mean, realistically, a full size and a compact of each relevant caliber. Beyond that it's just collecting and toys of course!

3/10 bait, but someone will fall for it.

Attached: even more walthers.jpg (3666x1567, 1.39M)

Hey everyone - look at this retard!

Looking to get a Liberty Fatboy Jr 48 gun safe since I can get a kickass company discount for being a salesman

>clips

Attached: 1554360947960.jpg (947x1043, 193K)

>garand mags

Attached: QGFM6ZUS.jpg (1820x1820, 216K)

Fight it!!!!

All individual weapons in gun socks absolutely stuffed into a small stack on cabinet that i popped the lock off of because it seized up.

Not in any way secure, but at least it's also not organized.

Attached: 1271557918509.gif (175x157, 132K)

enbloc clips

are you the guy who made that /diy/ thread for the boberg grips?

ran out of storage space years ago, now I just have piles of guns in every corner of the room. it's kind of a problem

Attached: IMG_3249.jpg (564x845, 173K)

Seconded.

one wall is just for my pre-1898's

Attached: IMG_5897.jpg (1166x778, 153K)

I'm the guy who made the Boberg grips but that was another guy's thread I was posting in, he was making LCR grips.

Attached: xr9 blu.jpg (1100x1650, 387K)

All over. I've got a G19 in the table next to me, an AR leaning against the TV stand in front of me, and a shotgun in the corner behind me. I think my GP100 is laying around somewhere too. Also a safe full of shit.

this is it. cheap "security cabinets" have their purpose. if you put them in the corner of a closet they're difficult to force open, although obviously power tools or low-skill lockpicking attacks will get into them easy.
it doesn't matter THAT much because 1) knowing when you're not at home and 2) 20 minutes with an angle grinder will get you into any safe that doesn't cost several thousand dollars.
the best protection, imo, is NOT LETTING PEOPLE KNOW YOU HAVE GUNS.

oh, and in case it wasn't obvious/you didn't know: you ABSOLUTELY must bolt the fucking safe down. two guys and a hand truck can move damn near anything.

I have one gun rack that holds 3 guns, the rest are just stacked in corners in my bedroom

nice ash clone on the lower left.

I think that rifle predates ash's existence by like 2 years
ty tho!

Gee user that seems inconvenient . I will gladly take some of those to store for you, and because I'm such a nice guy I will do it for free. I can start with that M1941

all over my room.

mosin in a display case over my bed

few shotguns in the closet

2 ar15s leaning against my desk

r700 under my bed and in a hard case

sub2000 in a cubbyhole in my desk.

One under my pillow, a bigger on in my nightstand the big iron in the closet self along with the mussel loaders.

nice ash response

Ok

Dude, the backwards bullets in HK mags meme is only funny until you grab that in middle of the night in self defense...

Attached: 1559878692798 (2).webm (640x360, 2.94M)

nice bait

I want to say that people did some tests and quite a few mags had their springs deformed from long term storage loaded. Perhaps many mag springs aren't made of proper spring steel

based Burt trolling newfags to this day.

beetus?