Hello Jow Forums they are trying to now ban suppressors without a grandfather clause

Hello Jow Forums they are trying to now ban suppressors without a grandfather clause.

trentonian.com/news/u-s-sen-menendez-touts-hear-act-in-trenton-says/article_016c38f8-947d-11e9-8d56-b7818a664dbd.html

Attached: 50A4175B-3144-4903-AD2F-D7B755FE3C32.jpg (295x350, 26K)

Whowouldhavethunkit.jpg

No way this is going anywhere. The shooting happened, the media got their pay day, and now we focus on stupid shit. Not to mention the guy dodging the questions about how it will stop street shootings, makes him look like a jackass.

>Implying
Politicians always make themselves look like asshats and still get stupid shit pushed through. People really should be fighting this tooth and nail.

The only way to win is through Minecraft I’m sorry it’s not nice to say but it is true

haha cucks can try but with Trump in the white house he will not stand for communist libturdz and their social marxist agenda. FU LIBTARDS. TRUMP 2020

Meanwhile
>"I don't like them at all"

Attached: Dutch Roosevelt.gif (250x257, 1.57M)

I have made plenty of bows to pass out to new players who join my server. We shall let loose the arrows on all the creepers that wish to destroy what we have created.

Trump wants suppressors banned though.

If the admins are trying to ban enchanted swords you should grief them with your sword

Why don’t they ever vote for banning golf or country clubs, or yachting?

>thebigthink.gif

You don't need a silencer, larpers. No gun should be only as loud as a stapler

Golf courses are such a fantastic waste of resources almost as bad as cruise ships.

God I wish I was retarded

really poor bait, try again

How soon before they start banning optics and slings?
>a military assault red dot sight allows the shooter to see targets from further away!
>a tactical sling allows the shooter to keep the gun close to them and makes it easier to carry!

Attached: 1560132861653.jpg (547x735, 41K)

>Menendez
How anyone can listen to a pedophile who got off on a technicality is beyond me.

>mfw we now have to defend the NFA status quo just to keep our rights
CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIIN

Attached: 1557270021860.png (488x240, 178K)

>being surprised that the Democrats' Dick Dynasty is never held accountable
Oh my sweet summer child

Attached: 1513853841677.gif (238x302, 977K)

>thinks it stops at creepers
>doesnt ask (((who))) brought them here
>isnt redpilled on the villager question
not gonna make it lad

I assume that's the joke.

holy baste

>characters have long noses, are (((merchants))) and have golems to protect them
what the fuck did Notch mean by this?

>suppressors become illegal
>3d print 22lr cans,
>steel hex nut press fitted into a recess on the can with a cheap arbor press
>only needs to work for a shot or two
>print out "this is a suppressor and its for guns with 1/2-28 threaded 22lr pistols and rifles"
>litter them all over schools and parks
>litter them at gun ranges
>litter them at democrat led events
>litter them at NRA gatherings
>litter them at shot show
T H A T S S O M E N O N-C O M P L I A N C E

Attached: 1530050613019.jpg (639x960, 99K)

solventtrapsdirect.com
totalityindustries.com
be sure you file a form 1 before doing this otherwise if somehow you are caught in possession of a drilled product its illegal. possession of an undrilled solvent trap kit is legal so you can order the parts before filing if you desire.
all you need to do is use a drillpress to bore holes in the baffles and end cap and its complete. be sure you overbore the holes a few mm’s larger than your caliber. for 7.62 use a 9.5mm bit or so. drilling a small guide hole before your final hole will make it easier. you can hold the baffles in place with your hand just dont wear gloves near a spinning machine. some wd40 sprayed on the baffles/end cap will help as well. should take you about 5 minutes to complete.
titanium will be the lightest/strongest combo while steel will be slightly more durable but twice as heavy. titanium will have no problem handling rifle round magdumps. aluminum components work but overheat and become compromised quickly if you dont allow it to cool down. youll want a suppressor on your rifle as the supersonic echo is louder than the muffled shot thereby masking your location. it also does not leave your ears ringing like a non suppressed rifle will, keeping your situational awareness up. it vastly increases weapon effectiveness.
just dont drill the holes without government permission as thats illegal, especially if you just left it laying around where its easy to find. if you fully intend to keep it undrilled and used as a solvent trap for cleaning your rifle, by all means leave it on the kitchen table. youre not breaking the law. there are many options for solvent traps out there if you seek different ones.
oh, by the way for the 5.6 inch d cell tube if you want a perfect fit youll need 5 baffles, 5 .75 inch spacers and 1 .375 spacer to make it all fit tight.

Attached: F3D19FC5-17F0-4312-B6B1-2BE527E56FE5.jpg (1024x768, 188K)

I don't know how retarded you would have to be to not think this was a falseflag

>Oh my sweet summer child
this retarded

hoedown when?

Attached: 1559336961460.png (1275x881, 413K)

Why aren't you doing that now?

all righty anons, who sells the best solvent traps? I'm thinking a few caches of mine could use some eco friendly additions.