Are replica .22lr rifles based and redpilled or cringe and bluepilled?

Are replica .22lr rifles based and redpilled or cringe and bluepilled?

Attached: stg44.png (600x600, 390K)

>bought a g36c stock for my 10/22 when I was 16
Cringe confirmed

You wouldn't want an original STG44 they're incredibly overbuilt and complicated and loaded with easy-to-lose parts

If you can afford them, who gives a shit? You people should shoot more and encourage others to shoot more, not squabble like teenagers

They're super fun and a great way to get Stargate noguns buddies into shooting

Attached: 20190622_105057_compress73.jpg (2016x1512, 414K)

For larping, fun, or collecting? Based and redpilled.
As your unironic go-to weapon? Cringe and bluepilled.

Pretty cool if you want a historical rifle but don't have the money for one, or if you're trying to get someone into shooting.
these look really cool, but they're almost the same price as the rifle itself.

>As your unironic go-to weapon? Cringe and bluepilled.
What if it's my only .22lr rifle?

Attached: thinkingemoji.png (512x512, 44K)

They are ok. But you should practise shooting and aim for the head. Low recoil will be helpful.

Cringeworthy, without a doubt. I have a GSG-522 at the indoor range I work at, and it doesn't work. Guns are supposed to be designed around the caliber they fire, not designed around a certain shape for aesthetic purposes. That's why 22LR conversions, the Pederson device, and the Ruger Mini-30 just don't work.

do you think .22 mp5s use roller locking?

Attached: mp5-22.jpg (1000x387, 27K)

Cringe

I'm expecting the vocaroo clip to appear now.

I think they're kinda gay but that's just my opinion. If you want one go for it, I'd rather save my money towards trying to get the real thing.

If you wanna hunt varmints, sure. Just don't expect it to get you through the Happening very long.

>overbuilt
Literally the opposite is true. They're over engineered, not overbuilt.

user it's as blue pilled as sitting down to pee. I know it works and does the same thing, but just doesn't feel the same.

You said it wrong. It goes "It's like going down on your cousin. Yeah it tastes the same, but it's just not right"

If you like classic guns, yeh sure why not. You get to larp as your historic heroes. I also like the new mosin nagant in .22. Designed to be used by young new shooters.
Pretty cool first gun for junior.

I fired quite a few rounds through a GSG .22 MP5 with an optic. Felt surprisingly solid and cut holes in the target like a laser but still felt pretty gimmicky. Would rather just shoot my Model 60 or a Glenfield.

>Are replica .22lr rifles based and redpilled or cringe and bluepilled?

JP22 SuperMatch or Nordic AR15 replicas?
Or Vudoo V-22 remington R700?
Those are fucking top notch.

But the average cheapo .22LR repros are fucking trash.
I guess some of the Umarex repros are a bit middle of the road but acceptable.

Attached: JP22R.jpg (1024x410, 28K)

I find them to be ridiculous.

Sitting down to pee was actually a red pill for me. I realised I had been living life in an inferior way

What are your thoughts on the STG 44 repro?

Do not want.

My .22 STG is legitimately one of my favorite guns

Just wait for the HMG version, it'll be out any day now.

Comfort is king, my friend.

>HMG STG
>Built on a G3 reciever not even a proper looking STG reciever
>Shit aesthetics that only match the original at a glance
>somehow even more over-engineered than the original STG
no thanks, ill just save up a few grand to buy one of the few german semi auto imports

Have sex

Apart from the SW15 .22 they're pretty shit, all chintzy, built down to a price, not tested enough to be reliable. Don't buy replica .22s. The same applies to pistols.

Wrong.

Vaporwar it will put HMG out of business, they will never deliver.
Just buy a HK 32 replica, closest you will get.

No, it's coming out any day now.
Trust me.

>just be born into a wealthy family
XDDD

>My dad works at HMG
How long have we been waiting on mags noone wants now a year?

>Any day now we swear guys.
Kek tell that to all the people on cuckbook complaining about nobody saying anything.

Attached: 1560887742622.png (488x233, 135K)

what exactly was wrong about what i said
t. retard that gave tons of money to HMG for a barely accurate clone of a gun that is literally vaporware

You don't even need to sit down, just go straight to shit or even go crazy and do both at the same time for maximum effectiveness

Neither, or rather both. They are cringe and redpilled.

I've wanted a SBR P90 forever cause of Stargate. Hopefully in a few years...

The entire reason you'd want an STG-44 is because of that, because its a collector's item not because its practical.

Learn to read.

Just trust me bro.

No one ever said that the hobby of shooting was cheap. It’s a very expensive hobby.
If you think that procuring guns is expensive, wait until you start shooting. Shooting is infinitely more expensive than just buying guns.

Anything that's a kit or a stock for an established .22, like all those 10/22 kits, is fine. Ground up .22 clones of rifles tend to be trash.
>t. Owned an ISSC MK22

not for collectors
$3k/rifle kill me/us/everyone

cringe and no-retirement-because-i-spend-all-my-dispoasble-income-pilled

The STG-44 22lr is less than $300. Learn to into reading comprehension, you literal cock sucking cum guzzler.

>replica
I guess you are kinda in air soft territory here but at least it's a real gun -just in a format that gun grabbers would prefer the average citizenry have.
>"why do you need the actual gun user when you can have the replica in a 22 version?"

I personally would prefer a 22lr in a similar format/same platform instead of a replica. Dad has a Winchester lever action 22lr. It's similar to the 94 but it's still its own gun designed around the cartridge. You get some of the feel of a lever 30-30 but you still know you are holding a 22lr. It's a tight little gun. Fun as hell to shoot.

Get the fuck out you election tourist