I'm a total war-let and dont know shit about this stuff...

i'm a total war-let and dont know shit about this stuff. but i was watching some vietnam documentary and it showed a shit ton of napalm bombing, which made me wonder. How sure are they that there are hostiles exactly where they are bombing? and if they are sure there are people there, how accurate are the bombs? im assuming they were just bombing in the general direction of where they heard gunfire etc.

im talking about jungle bombings now and not so much just blowing up buildings.

Attached: file.png (1000x669, 1.03M)

BUMPING!

Also, I forgot to ask...
how much actual gay stuff goes on in the army?
Like if I join then do I have to do stuff for the higher ranking guys to please them?

Asking for a friend

>Like if I join then do I have to do stuff for the higher ranking guys to please them?
As long as you're not talking about the Russian army, no.

Friendly fire was common, and was just accepted as a part of life.

Also, expect to get pegged at least every other day in the army

>How sure are they that there are hostiles exactly where they are bombing?
Before FLIR and real-time aerial recon, they'd rely on spotter planes (basically a Cessna carrying an observer) or have radiomen on the ground estimate the location of enemy fire and pass the location to the pilot/mark it with purple smoke.

Americans have killed a lot of civilians with Napalm. Just some american thing.
Wrong.

Napalm is more of any area denial weapon than anything else, you don't need to know exactly where the enemy is to use it, just where you don't want them to be

This is a Japanese tank. Say something nice about it.

Attached: _Type 10 (10式戦車 Hito-maru-shiki-sensya) Japanese main battle tank Japan Ground Self Defense Fo (1024x684, 186K)

it looks...fine

he is talking about the russian army? cos the russians do shit like that all the time

I notice that their gun IS smaller

The JGSDF is severely underrated on this board. One of the most kino militarys and it gets no love

They're all vc when the bombs explode.
Napalm sticks to kids.

Yeah, the US tends to rely on standard incendiaries when they kill large groups, while the Russians stick to thermobarics and aerosolized fenatyl.

>which made me wonder. How sure are they that there are hostiles exactly where they are bombing?
You have to be exactly 12 years of age if you don't understand that the USA (and pretty much every other military and government in the world for that matter) have committed war crimes or other mistakes in which civilians or military personnel belonging to the US Army have died as a direct result.
The word "Fragging" comes from the Vietnam war.
America literally committed the greatest war crime in the history of mankind, twice. Unless you also count the fire bombing campaign.

You dont get raped often. Honestly I probably raped a lot more of the other dudes than I got raped. So really, as long as you are a big guy, you can easily break even in the rape department.

Attached: 3822CC7D-858D-4BA3-AA56-741CD65F4D63.png (900x600, 78K)

Would that work?
Would they die or just make them all become addicts and bankrupt the army?

Well, I was referring to the attempted hostage rescue during the Moscow theater siege where they pumped in aerosolized opioids to put everyone to sleep, evacuated the hostages, and then had most of them die of overdoses because no one bothered to tell the medical staff what was being used to sedate them.

Most likely because they're soley a defensive force and don't have the opportunity to show off how good they really are in combat

Ah yes the very famous Russian tactic of having 6 targets and coming out with 12 kills

It's actually because they have absolutely 0 experience doing anything and as a result will likely fair horribly assuming they ever need to actually defend anything.

The only surefire way to weed out problems with logistics/training methods/commanders is to have them see real combat, which the jgsdf likely will never see. Also they're extremely corporate and gay as fuck.

Attached: file.png (1000x525, 811K)

Well that's the point, otherwise they'd make another IJN now with a nuclear powered Yamato and cainsaw banzai charges

What happens in the field stays in the field dude. Make sure you bring your own lube because I doubt First Sausage is going to care enough to bring his own.

>or have radiomen on the ground
They're called Forward Observers.

I bet these fucks cant even swim

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

My dick is a forward observer.

Attached: 1559097875075.png (1031x1024, 93K)

Theres no coerced gayness in the army, but after DADT got repealed I blew one of my buddies pretty regularly. Real sweet guy, we shared a bathroom and drank together.