What stuff are you stocking up on Just in case?

There is a chance that we only have 1 to 4 years to get what we need before liberals regain power and ban everything with executive orders. What to buy you ask?
>uppers, bolt carrier groups
>lancer and pmags
>binaries
>80 percents
>Parts kits

Attached: B42835EA-B602-4C92-99EC-06474DF960B0.jpg (750x1206, 201K)

Can't wait till the election crunch and people are gouging buyers over a goddamn heap of PSA parts.

>What stuff are you stocking up on Just in case?
Life experience and money.

Is the PSA CHF dissipator any good

No mine came canted
Go windham

parts are good assembly is questionable
is right

if you wanna roll the dice go for it but canted sights on a upper whose whole point is irons is a big deal.

I'm stocking up on the things that I couldn't find after the last panic, which is barrels, handguards and other parts that are reasonably priced and high quality. For example, there was a lot of availability for cheap, low quality parts, like Palmetto PTAC uppers. There was lots of availability for expensive, high quality parts, like complete Colt rifles and Noveske barrels, stuff like that. However, for the good stuff that doesn't cost that much, like BCM uppers and barrels, or even PSA's FN CHF barrels/uppers, basically the majority of products like that were out of stock for an extended period of time with no chance to backorder. Ballistic Advantage barrels are another high value/low cost product worth buying. Cheap stripped lowers are always going to be available, but high quality ambi stripped lowers, like LMT MARS-L, will go out of stock really quick if it starts to look like "Two Blasts" Biden could beat Trump in the general. In the past couple years, I've caught up on most of my purchases, but I still plan to buy a few spare barrels, handguards, uppers, etc. in the next 12 months leading up to the election.

Palmetto State Armory uppers are a good item to stock up on too. Basically all of them are good quality, despite the lone idiot like who has never owned a gun in his life and only reposts the same image from reddit over and over. If you receive a rifle with a sight so canted it can't be zeroed, then send it back instead of bitching about it online.

Some of their parts are low quality to be sure, like the free float handguards they use now, but I've never seen one fail, and even if you plan to replace the handguard, the upper still ends up being a good value. I have picked up a few of their FN CHF barrels this way. As a set, I got a 16" CHF barrel, free float handguard and complete upper for $320, which is a good deal, and I plan to sell the handguard for $20 on arfcom, which will bring my total cost of the parts to $300.

canted fsb from psa is common. chances of canted on their dissys is very high since the barrel is the wrong diameter and theres no gas tube on the fake fsb to help align it.
for it to not be canted requires the assembler to be on their game.

>canted fsb from psa is common.
Is that why I've only seen one image posted over and over on Jow Forums that claims to show this?

Having a pile of uppers won't do you any good if you don't stock up on ammo to shoot through them.

if you dont want to hear the warning just ignore it and buy anyways.
gas block diameter is .750 where its getting mounted is .730 since psa dosent used dedicated dissy barrels. they just take standard mids and add a fake gasblock.
theres alot more margin of error with their dissy compared to everything else for canting.

Attached: ar15-barrel-countours-comparison.gif (750x635, 13K)

Just ammo, mostly. Got a binary trigger and waiting to get my tax stamp for a suppressor.

im trying to stock up on a gf

Attached: ORTHOPAEDIC.png (884x874, 714K)

fear not, its trump for 8 Pense for 8 and Baron for 8. And the supreme Court Rules all guns are legal and GTFO of our way glo niggas

Attached: 1478238986099.jpg (750x734, 95K)

land water and seed

>drusd da blan
Time to stop living in denial

Attached: 1A4F6E73-1871-439B-9B4C-E99399439AEE.jpg (960x774, 71K)

look queer bait. Trump is pro gun, he wants to push a draconian gun law over to the Supreme Court once ginzberg dies, The bolshevik left only wants to impose new laws and eventually ban tehm in total. They do not want any gun law challenged in the Supreme Court especially now that they are losing their minions there. So trump says by executive action I ban all 30 round mags. It goes to court and they over turn all gun laws as unconstitutional... Get it?

Attached: 1520332352649.jpg (591x479, 58K)

Remember when he told the SCOTUS to not hear the constitutional challenge on suppressors you stupid MIGApede?

hello shareblue

Planned Parenthood has killed precisely zero children, you dumb fundie.

You guys are honestly more cringey than anyone on /ptg/

Mags and ammo, but if shit starts to disappear and I can’t buy anything anymore I will be pretty content with what I have. If shit gets banned I probably won’t be shooting much anymore anyway so I’m not too worried about shit breaking on my guns.

NIGGER

I voted for him too, how can you actually defend his actions against guns though. He has fucked us over constantly, he's a dumb NY boomer.

Too bad you weren’t aborted

liberals regain power and ban everything with executive orders
sure kid

sure kid
who cares what a euro thinks

after i pay off my air condition, im getting a couple springs for my p64 mags and gun. probably will get that 3-piece set of different trigger pull weight springs.

also a couple more 10/22 mags and another trigger activator. one of my potential projects going forward is to try making a trigger activator as simple as possible and make an instructable. might get to it, who knows. i got a bathroom to re-caulk and weeds to pull.

sure kid
who cares what a euro thinks

>Implying it won't be tried just to fire up their base even though they know it'll probably get shot down.
I honestly expect a democrat president to try just to score some easy political points with the outside chance that it'll stick. It sticking fucks the gun market for obvious reasons and even if it does get overturned it'll send the gun market into Sandy Hook II: Turbo Edition mode. Now's the time to buy cheap and stack deep, don't get caught with your pants down lads.

Attached: 1559782713915.jpg (960x770, 62K)

i know that ar/k/ doc has a bunch of shit, but imagine if even a fraction of tat knowledge was made mainstream. is there any way to get instructions on how to make magazines for common weapons out to the public?

>t. PSA viral marketer

Easy, it's all about SCOTUS control. I hate all the shit he says about guns, but at the end of the day if we lose SCOTUS we lose everything - and conversely if we replace that RBG bitch we win everything, forever.

Attached: D83TL-7XYAANL0V.jpg large.jpg (2048x1397, 392K)