Question for Zenitco Jow Forumsommandos

I just bought a PSA AK47 gen 3. I would like a Zenitco stock on my rifle. But, I don't want to buy a $250-$350 stock that will not fit onto the PSA AK47 platform. I bought the B-10M and B-19 already for the rile.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attached: A_k_47.jpg (1134x2016, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ivantactical.com/shop/weapon-accessories/weapon-rails-and-tuning/buttstocks/zenitco-pt-1-lock-for-fixed-stock-trunnion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just use an AR buffer tube adapter and whatever AR stock you want. That's what the russkies are doing nowadays anyway.

Attached: hateme.jpg (3840x2160, 3.44M)

delete this and ask again in /akg/

That's a good point. I want to LARP so bad a russian alpha clone, but even the actual Russians don't LARP that much.

This just looks cool to me.

Attached: ZenitCo Buttstock1.jpg (1426x1429, 176K)

/thread

Attached: _uO_3cyxFFk.jpg (1280x853, 306K)

Does your PSA have a standard rear trunnion or are they still doing that puzzle-piece shit?

If it's a standard AKM rear trunnion, Zenitco makes an adapter that will allow you to use the PT-1 or PT-3.
>ivantactical.com/shop/weapon-accessories/weapon-rails-and-tuning/buttstocks/zenitco-pt-1-lock-for-fixed-stock-trunnion/

also no matter how hard you LARP an "alpha" it will always be an AKM which is rare to see modified by russian SF. Either they're embedded with local forces using plain AKMS or similar, or they're running AK74M/100 series

its the puzzle piece

>buy shitty us made fixed stock rifle
>"guys i wanna put a folding stock on it"

>buy cheap piece of shit
>cover it with zenitco
If you have the cash why didn’t you just buy a Russian made rifle?

You're posting in a bait thread, retards
It takes a special kind of stupid to put an Ultimak on an Yugo w/ grenade sight

Not even an ultimak

Russian AK's are going for $1500 to $2K. I have a PSA AK gen 2 and a Serbian under folder. Maybe down the road I will get a VEPER or high quality kit build. I simply like the look of it. I only paid $499.00 for the rile and about $350 for the railed gas tube, Short handguard, muzzle break and large foregrip.

I can LARP it as a nice AK and always take the parts off later and put it on a real russian AK. I have just recently gotten into AKs.

I bought it that way from a guy who works at my range. Its a midwest industries and not an ultimak. He put a lot of loctite on the screws so I have not taken the time to get them off and put a period correct handguard on there that won't interfere with the grenade sight.

Even worse

>Uncovered threads
absolutely HARAM

Izzy parts kits are 700$, it would cost 1500$ max

I want to sell it. I got 500 rounds, 6 magazines, a soft case, and the gun for $550.00.

I have not been able to sell it at $450.00 because people don't like the midwest industries handguard and gast tube. Its a milled gun and heavy as hell. Plus the underfolder is the least comfortable off the AK variants.

VEPR and Saigas start at $1500.00 just about everywhere. I am not going to buy a kit.

Id buy it for 550 shipped but ya boy is only 20
And WA state thinks I'm retarded for another year.

You sound like a turbo faggot, lmao.

>IM NOT BUYING A KIT
>I want either a short barreled RPK or a horribly butchered Saiga!

You deserve every bit of the can of worms you're about to open, fuckface.

>put a hollow aluminum tube on a rifle that has the benefit of being able to mortar it to quickly clear even the worst of jams

Y-you what?

That thing looks weak and gay. Get a bonesteel stock. I could easily smash a skull with mine or hammer my way through glass/drywall.

lol

no one has ever seen an AR buffer tube blow out due to mortaring, once, ever.