Form 1 22lr suppressors

What's the best kit/combo for a 22lr form 1 suppressor right now? Diversified Machine? Form1Builder? Quiet Bore?
Not looking to spend a huge amount. Don't see the need to pay a lot more for marginal performance benefit; it's a 22 can after all.

Attached: 455138956.jpg (1892x1644, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1-2-28-NAPA-4003-WIX-24003-FUEL-FILTER-1X6-Aluminum-USA/163661260035?epid=6031356345&hash=item261af8a503
diversifiedmachine.us/product/griffin-adapter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy a solvent trap and make it yourself without any paperwork. Anyone who buys or makes a suppressor while asking their government for permission and playing the cuck tax deserves to get injected with an aids-ridden syringe by an illegal transgender mexican immigrant in california.

this

.22 suppressed is so quiet, someone who is totally NOT me can fire this in his garden in west europe and nobody will ever know

>please please governemt let me have a small can, I beg you

cucked

Attached: plink.jpg (2000x1500, 1.24M)

Dm machine gets a lot of praise. You can also try rusty’s cans. He doesnt have a website, just an email. He comes highly recommended but his kits arent cheap. I think he quoted me $400 for a 1”OD 6” long ti kit.

What will it cost you to build one on form 1?

Attached: B770D8E8-CCAC-4C1F-9A5D-8F90158ABABE.jpg (3884x2764, 2.26M)

like all of his stuff is out of stock right now tho. idk I might just go with the form1builder one

$200 + whatever the kit costs, + a good dremel bit or whatever if you want to (and you should) clip the cups

Attached: 1x6-PRODUCT-510x600.jpg (510x600, 30K)

You might as well buy a commercial suppressor for that price unless you’re not going to do the tax stamp.

yeah but then I can't make the model number and S/N something funny. Plus, efile form 1's are still like two week turnarounds. That's worth it over having to wait a year for marginal improvements in sound

are these unironically good?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 6.11.04 PM.png (2208x1356, 932K)

I want to buy a solvent trap but I'm paranoid about honeypots, are the sites safe?

just get a non-drilled Wish kit. you can own them before the F1 is approved

They are honeypots, prepare your angus

Attached: 12-35-08-1550197013731m.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

nope.

form one builder looks easy and cheap (which it is) but its made out of aluminum. its not going to last
fair point, but the big draw is the 2 week tax stamp turn around time.

Post unregistered suppressor.

what's the limiting part when it comes to max working pressure / factor of safety?
If I just got a SS barrel adapter and blast baffle, the rest can be Al right? or is the tube itself the problem? then I'll just get a Ti tube or something

Hawk Innovative looks good

Attached: IMG_0958.jpg (1200x900, 214K)

Anyone sell a tube threaded for deadair keymo? I know Rusty does but he's expensive and kind of a dick

glownigger

FUCK IT, I’m going to order a $20 eBay 1x6” kit. Will have the model name be “chinesium”

Wish me luck

Mine was 180 for grade 5 ti and 17-4 stainless with a ti tube but that’s because I got some valve spring retainers for free.
It’s heavy at 14 oz but I haven’t done anything yet. I’m sure after boring the baffles, clipping them, drilling out a portion of the valve spring retainers with a .875 bit(lots of unneeded material) and lightening the mount cap I’ll reduce it a bit.
Also another thing I want to do is reduce the od between the threads down to .035 wall.

bootlicker

What is form 1?

I'm waiting for just one blog or something of someone who's bought these "1/2-28 5.56 psi napa filters" and done a form 1 before I go for it.

ebay.com/itm/1-2-28-NAPA-4003-WIX-24003-FUEL-FILTER-1X6-Aluminum-USA/163661260035?epid=6031356345&hash=item261af8a503

this will be as quiet as any commercial design for a 22 and you dont need titanium or steel for 22. you wont overheat it with such a low powder volume cartridge. added benefit that even the jankiest drill press will work on aluminum.

my friend who is definitely not me ordered several varieties thru eBay and all arrived

If you poke around you can find ones pre-anodized

I'm going to be doing a Form 1 very soon, and I was curious about using one of these for 556. Is aluminum too shit for muh AR?

Don't listen to this window licker, aluminum 22 cans will last fine. If you really want extra strength you can use Ti or SS for the first 2 baffles, but it's not imperative.

Yeah; like the user said you want stainless steel baffles for the first 1/2 . Plus, go with a D-cell titanium tube

Got it. I'm not real excited about paying a $200 tax stamp, feels really bad. But I've heard Form 1 gets approved a lot faster than Form 4, right?

Less than a month. Remember, you can get free FD-258’s from the ATF online through their order form

Fantastic. Thanks man!

>Is aluminum too shit for muh AR?

Yes. I wouldn't use aluminum for anything over a .22 myself.

You still gotta pay someone to do fingerprint cards and mail shit in right? It's not a totally online process?

I'm on day 312....

How do you find someone to do the engraving? What should it cost? Do you get the tube engraved before you get your stamp or after?

Aluminum is fine for handguns

If you arent a fed, do yourself a favor and dont say you advocate doing illegal shit. You gain nothing by posting that kind of stuff.
Do whatever you want though, in not your mom.

Yeah, someone a swer this man.
I got one coming from form1builder. Havent received it, nor did I get a shipping confirmation.
Need to know about the rest of the process of getting the stamp for it.

Three months in as of the 28th... fugg this waiting time. The whole process feels pretty cucked just to have what amounts to hearing protection.

>buying 'le totally not a suppressor' parts on amazon

solventtrapsdirect.com
totalityindustries.com
be sure you file a form 1 before doing this otherwise if somehow you are caught in possession of a drilled product its illegal. possession of an undrilled solvent trap kit is legal so you can order the parts before filing if you desire.
all you need to do is use a drillpress to bore holes in the baffles and end cap and its complete. be sure you overbore the holes a few mm’s larger than your caliber. for 7.62 use a 9.5mm bit or so. drilling a small guide hole before your final hole will make it easier. you can hold the baffles in place with your hand just dont wear gloves near a spinning machine. some wd40 sprayed on the baffles/end cap will help as well. should take you about 5 minutes to complete.
titanium will be the lightest/strongest combo while steel will be slightly more durable but twice as heavy. titanium will have no problem handling rifle round magdumps. aluminum components work but overheat and become compromised quickly if you dont allow it to cool down. youll want a suppressor on your rifle as the supersonic echo is louder than the muffled shot thereby masking your location. it also does not leave your ears ringing like a non suppressed rifle will, keeping your situational awareness up. it vastly increases weapon effectiveness.
just dont drill the holes without government permission as thats illegal, especially if you just left it laying around where its easy to find. if you fully intend to keep it undrilled and used as a solvent trap for cleaning your rifle, by all means leave it on the kitchen table. youre not breaking the law. there are many options for solvent traps out there if you seek different ones.
by the way for the 5.6 inch d cell tube if you want a perfect fit youll need 5 baffles, 5 .75 inch spacers and 1 .375 spacer to make it all fit tight.

Attached: 06F44BC7-96B0-4EDA-8081-D0A1FA455BE5.jpg (1024x768, 188K)

>don't advocate for practicing basic human and constitutional rights
ftfy

no one is arguing whether or not you should be allowed to own a suppressor. were saying under the law of the land it IS illegal and if you get caught you're fucked and its probably not worth the rish. especially when you can just make a ghetto .22 suppressors with a water bottle full of steel wool

Who sells kits for Griffin armament taper mounts

you can roll your own. $5 amazon ink pad and practice

DM does diversifiedmachine.us/product/griffin-adapter/

I did it lads

Attached: order.png (1282x232, 81K)

Bumpan for answers.

engrave before you drill it. Shouldn't cost more than a Ulysses

Why didn't you turbo niggers tell me about the new Taurus Tx22? I mean yeah it's a Taurus but 16 fucking rounds of 22 in a full size gun with a threaded barrel and no lame safeties for $275? And goddamn $20 magazines? I'm gonna get one and then shoot $275 worth of 22 through it exclusively by magdumping while shouting POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG SPECIAL.

You think I'll get kicked off the range?

Attached: Taurus_TX22.jpg (2700x1800, 761K)

just get a lel kek

this reminded me of a question i have. i want to build a 22ar patterned after a m16a4. does anyone know of a suppressor ready .22 muzzle device that is reminiscent of an a2 birdcage and a suppressor that goes with it?

but I don't understand what to choose on that page, care to explain

if you don't have a tube from DM then you're out of luck it seems

I've posted mine in handgun general several times. Burt got one too and shot the crap out of it. They're pretty good. Need to remove the screws for the front and rear sights and secure them with loctite but that's about it.

Aren't cans over the counter items in most of Europe?

Plz give update

I’ll post pics when it gets here

I stay out of general threads because of all the carcinogens.

Yep

Where can I grab the schematics for building one myself? (cheese eater here).
Or is that a commercial one...?

Attached: handgat.jpg (1130x2560, 763K)

Isn't that a fucking manufrance monoshot 22.lr plinker???

Attached: hon non.png (1803x936, 43K)